IndiaDivine.org

Request for Prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranamam to All,

Dear All Members,

My Uncle now is in hospital in a critical condition. He has just suffering from fever, so he gone to hospital for checkup. When he gone to hospital by walk but later his condition was so bad after conducted some tests. Doctors have given some medicines to him. After taking the medicine the bodies full become fat with yellow color. 8 days are over he has not eaten anything. Now doctors say that if you interested to go for higher treatment we will, as you wish and at the same time said that within 15 minutes should be shifted. It’s not possible to shift him, because he is now in too critical condition. So please I beg you to all kindly pray for my uncle for speedy recovery. I believe that only group prayer will protect him out of the condition. So I believe our beloved Kannan will save him if all of our Guruvayoorappan's

members will pray for him.

With prayer

Sushma Shreeyan

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Sushma,

I wish your uncle a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you. Guruvayoor Appan's will never leave your side. He will gude you through the necessary steps you need to take with your uncle's medical care. He is above all doctors.

God Bless you,

Lalitha

---

Guest guest

May our beloved Kannan, the best of all physicians, the refuge of all souls, cure him...Krishna Hare Jaya!!...--- On Mon, 7/6/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan[Guruvayur] Request for Prayerguruvayur Cc: "guruvayoor-owner" <guruvayoor_ownerMonday, July 6, 2009, 2:44 PM

Pranamam to All, Dear All Members, My Uncle now is in hospital in a critical condition. He has just suffering from fever, so he gone to hospital for checkup. When he gone to hospital by walk but later his condition was so bad after conducted some tests. Doctors have given some medicines to him. After taking the medicine the bodies full become fat with yellow color. 8 days are over he has not eaten anything. Now doctors say that if you interested to go for higher treatment we will, as you wish and at the same time said that within 15 minutes should be shifted. It’s not possible to shift him, because he is now in too critical condition. So please I beg you to all kindly pray for my uncle for speedy recovery. I believe that only group prayer will protect him out of the condition. So I believe our beloved Kannan will save him if all of our Guruvayoorappan' s

members will pray for him.

With prayer

Sushma Shreeyan

Guest guest

Dear sushmaOur prayers to Lord guruvayoor Appan for a speedy recovery.Hare KrishnaKala SrinivasanOn Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 5:27 AM, lalitha narayanan <lalithatrichur wrote:

Dear Sushma,

I wish your uncle a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you. Guruvayoor Appan's  will never leave your side. He will gude you  through the necessary steps you need to take with your uncle's medical care. He is above all doctors.

God Bless you,

Lalitha

---

Guest guest

Sushmaji,

No words to express. Really Kannan has his own ways. May He continue to shower His blessings on your uncle and your family.

Jai Sree Krishna

Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyanguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:40:17 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Request for Prayer

Pranamam to All, Thank you very much for KVG Sir, Lalitha Narayanji, Reganji, Annapoorni Venkateshji, Seema Warrierji, Sasikala Srinivasanji, Sasi Menonji, Jayashankarji, Jayashree Menonji, Achuthan Nairji and all of Our Group members for praying for my uncle speedy recovery. On the same day when I mailed to Guruvayoor group about prayer request, same evening I gone to my home I felt shocked because door was locked. Suddenly I remembered my uncle whether he has……….. then I can’t tolerate. Then I entered the home all the things are kept there only, it was not properly cleaned. I didn’t go to make any enquiry.I realized something has happened. I prayed for my kannan that please don’t make to hear any bad news until my mother’s arrival. My mother told she has gone to see my uncle, because phone call was came that he is passed away. When I hear this I totally failed. How much I made a request to him. Mother

has continued as in hospital doctors were already announced he is dead. We are all expected that as he is in that condition. Relatives were arrived to their house to see his body. What a Gracefulness & Miracle! After a long time one of doctor came near to my uncle and just pushed his heart, what a surprise! Uncle’s breath is coming; even doctors were surprised about this. Then suddenly they started further treatment. I thought my uncle could get a punarjanma. Now is body changed from cold into hot. What can I say about my kannan. Unknowingly I cried a lot. Really he has blessed my uncle. Oh kanna I much obliged to yours feet. Thank you for each & every one for your prayer. I can’t forget this. Our omnipotent Guruvayoorappan will bless you all. Kanna Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane, katholane Guruvayu puraadheeshwara karunamaya Krishna Sharanagatharivaril kaniyenam Krishna With Prayer Sushma Shreeyan --- On Wed, 8/7/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 > wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101 >[Guruvayur] Re: Request for Prayerguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 8 July, 2009, 3:31 AM

Sushmaji,We are all with you, praying for your Uncle's good health and speedy recovery.Let your uncle also pray to Lord Guruvayoorppan whole-heartedly. He puts a healing hand on his children who seek His blessings. As i always mention, when the Lord is with us what can go against us ? Krishna, bhaktavalsala, have mercy on Sushma's uncle.jai shree krishna !Achuthan Nairguruvayur@grou ps.com, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ ...> wrote:>> Â > Pranamam Sushamaji,> Â > Definitely, I will pray to Guruvayoorppan for your Uncle> Â > With Prayers,> Â > Jayasankar Vattekkat> > Â > Â > Â > > > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, Seema Warrier

<seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:> > > Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Sushmaji,> We will pray for your uncle. Keep faith in Him. Chant His names regularly. He will bless your uncle.> Jai Sree Krishna> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 6/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ ..in> wrote:> > > Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>> [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer> To:

guruvayur@grou ps.com> Cc: "guruvayoor- owner" <guruvayoor_ owner@ >> Monday, 6 July, 2009, 12:14 PM> > > > > > > > > > Pranamam to All, >  > Dear All Members, >  > My Uncle now is in hospital in a critical condition. He has just suffering from fever, so he gone to hospital for checkup. When he gone to hospital by walk but later his condition was so bad after conducted some tests. Doctors have given some medicines to him. After taking the medicine the bodies full become fat with yellow color. 8 days are over he has not eaten anything. Now doctors say that if you interested to go for higher treatment we will, as you wish and at the same time said that within 15 minutes should be shifted. It’s not possible to shift him, because he is now in too

critical condition. So please I beg you to all kindly pray for my uncle for speedy recovery. I believe that only group prayer will protect him out of the condition. So I believe our beloved Kannan will save him if all of our Guruvayoorappan' s members will pray for him. >  > With prayer > Sushma Shreeyan >  > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./ / download. php> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

When u get up after prostrating before Sri Guruvayurappan, you find all the other devotees around you still prostrating.As Sant Purandara Dasa says, He is the life-giver and life-taker.All is well that ends well.Hantha ! Bhagyam Jananam!Viswanathan--- On Wed, 7/8/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyanRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Request for Prayerguruvayur Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 1:40 AM

Pranamam to All,

Thank you very much for KVG Sir, Lalitha Narayanji, Reganji, Annapoorni Venkateshji, Seema Warrierji, Sasikala Srinivasanji, Sasi Menonji, Jayashankarji, Jayashree Menonji, Achuthan Nairji and all of Our Group members for praying for my uncle speedy recovery. On the same day when I mailed to Guruvayoor group about prayer request, same evening I gone to my home I felt shocked because door was locked. Suddenly I remembered my uncle whether he has……….. then I can’t tolerate. Then I entered the home all the things are kept there only, it was not properly cleaned. I didn’t go to make any enquiry.I realized something has happened. I prayed for my kannan that please don’t make to hear any bad news until my mother’s arrival. My mother told she has gone to see my uncle, because phone call was came that he is passed away. When I hear this I totally failed. How much I

made a request to him. Mother has continued as in hospital doctors were already announced he is dead. We are all expected that as he is in that condition. Relatives were arrived to their house to see his body. What a Gracefulness & Miracle! After a long time one of doctor came near to my uncle and just pushed his heart, what a surprise! Uncle’s breath is coming; even doctors were surprised about this. Then suddenly they started further treatment. I thought my uncle could get a punarjanma. Now is body changed from cold into hot. What can I say about my kannan. Unknowingly I cried a lot. Really he has blessed my uncle. Oh kanna I much obliged to yours feet. Thank you for each & every one for your prayer. I can’t forget this. Our omnipotent Guruvayoorappan will bless you all.

Kanna Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane, katholane

Guruvayu puraadheeshwara karunamaya Krishna

Sharanagatharivaril kaniyenam Krishna

With Prayer

Sushma Shreeyan

--- On Wed, 8/7/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 > wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101 >[Guruvayur] Re: Request for Prayerguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 8 July, 2009, 3:31 AM

Sushmaji,We are all with you, praying for your Uncle's good health and speedy recovery.Let your uncle also pray to Lord Guruvayoorppan whole-heartedly. He puts a healing hand on his children who seek His blessings. As i always mention, when the Lord is with us what can go against us ? Krishna, bhaktavalsala, have mercy on Sushma's uncle.jai shree krishna !Achuthan Nairguruvayur@grou ps.com, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ ...> wrote:>> Â > Pranamam Sushamaji,> Â > Definitely, I will pray to Guruvayoorppan for your Uncle> Â > With Prayers,> Â > Jayasankar Vattekkat> > Â > Â > Â > >

> --- On Tue, 7/7/09, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:> > > Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Sushmaji,> We will pray for your uncle. Keep faith in Him. Chant His names regularly. He will bless your uncle.> Jai Sree Krishna> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 6/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ ..in> wrote:> > > Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>> [Guruvayur]

Request for Prayer> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Cc: "guruvayoor- owner" <guruvayoor_ owner@ >> Monday, 6 July, 2009, 12:14 PM> > > > > > > > > > Pranamam to All, >  > Dear All Members, >  > My Uncle now is in hospital in a critical condition. He has just suffering from fever, so he gone to hospital for checkup. When he gone to hospital by walk but later his condition was so bad after conducted some tests. Doctors have given some medicines to him. After taking the medicine the bodies full become fat with yellow color. 8 days are over he has not eaten anything. Now doctors say that if you interested to go for higher treatment we will, as you wish and at the same time said that within 15 minutes should be shifted. It’s not possible to shift him, because he is now in too critical condition. So

please I beg you to all kindly pray for my uncle for speedy recovery. I believe that only group prayer will protect him out of the condition. So I believe our beloved Kannan will save him if all of our Guruvayoorappan' s members will pray for him. >  > With prayer > Sushma Shreeyan >  > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Hari-Om

Wonderful news, Sushmaji,

The miracular touch of the Lord. Sree Guruvayoorppan in the guise of a

Speciality Physician

administers the healing touch to your uncle's heart and Bingo!

Bhagavan's ways are many and unconceivable.

May His holy name be glorified.

Krishna, Guruvayoorappa, Aviduthe paadaravindangalil pranamangal arppikkunnu !

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:

>

> Pranamam to All,

>  

> Thank you very much for KVG Sir, Lalitha Narayanji, Reganji, Annapoorni

Venkateshji, Seema Warrierji, Sasikala Srinivasanji, Sasi Menonji,

Jayashankarji, Jayashree Menonji, Achuthan Nairji and all of Our Group members

for praying for my uncle speedy recovery. On the same day when I mailed to

Guruvayoor group about prayer request, same evening I gone to my home I felt

shocked because door was locked. Suddenly I remembered my uncle whether he

has……….. then I can’t tolerate. Then I entered the home all the things

are kept there only, it was not properly cleaned. I didn’t go to make any

enquiry.I realized something has happened. I prayed for my kannan that please

don’t make to hear any bad news until my mother’s arrival. My mother told

she has gone to see my uncle, because phone call was came that he is passed

away. When I hear this I totally failed. How much I made a request to him.

Mother has continued as in hospital doctors were already

> announced he is dead. We are all expected that as he is in that condition.

Relatives were arrived to their house to see his body. What a Gracefulness &

Miracle! After a long time one of doctor came near to my uncle and just pushed

his heart, what a surprise! Uncle’s breath is coming; even doctors were

surprised about this. Then suddenly they started further treatment. I thought my

uncle could get a punarjanma. Now is body changed from cold into hot. What can I

say about my kannan. Unknowingly I cried a lot. Really he has blessed my uncle.

Oh kanna  I much obliged to yours feet. Thank you for each & every one for your

prayer. I can’t forget this. Our omnipotent Guruvayoorappan will bless you

all.

>  

> Kanna Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane, katholane

>  

> Guruvayu puraadheeshwara karunamaya Krishna

> Sharanagatharivaril kaniyenam Krishna

>  

>  

> With Prayer

> Sushma Shreeyan

>  

>

> --- On Wed, 8/7/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

>

>

> chirattapuram <anair1101

> [Guruvayur] Re: Request for Prayer

> guruvayur

> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 3:31 AM

>

>

Sushmaji,

>

> We are all with you, praying for your Uncle's good health and speedy recovery.

> Let your uncle also pray to Lord Guruvayoorppan whole-heartedly. He puts a

healing hand on his children who seek His blessings. As i always mention, when

the Lord is with us what can go against us ?

> Krishna, bhaktavalsala, have mercy on Sushma's uncle.

>

> jai shree krishna !

>

> Achuthan Nair

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ ....>

wrote:

> >

> >  

> > Pranamam Sushamaji,

> >  

> > Definitely, I will pray to Guruvayoorppan for your Uncle

> >  

> > With Prayers,

> >  

> > Jayasankar Vattekkat

> >

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...>

> > Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

> > guruvayur@grou ps.com

> > Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:34 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sushmaji,

> > We will pray for your uncle. Keep faith in Him. Chant His names regularly..

He will bless your uncle.

> > Jai Sree Krishna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 6/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ ..in> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>

> > [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

> > guruvayur@grou ps.com

> > Cc: " guruvayoor- owner " <guruvayoor_ owner@ >

> > Monday, 6 July, 2009, 12:14 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Pranamam to All,

> >  

> > Dear All Members,

> >  

> > My Uncle now is in hospital in a critical condition. He has just suffering

from fever, so he gone to hospital for checkup. When he gone to hospital by walk

but later his condition was so bad after conducted some tests. Doctors have

given some medicines to him. After taking the medicine the bodies full become

fat with yellow color. 8 days are over he has not eaten anything. Now doctors

say that if you interested to go for higher treatment we will, as you wish and

at the same time said that within 15 minutes should be shifted. It’s not

possible to shift him, because he is now in too critical condition. So please I

beg you to all kindly pray for my uncle for speedy recovery. I believe that only

group prayer will protect him out of the condition. So I believe our beloved

Kannan will save him if all of our Guruvayoorappan' s members will pray for

him.

> >  

> > With prayer

> > Sushma Shreeyan

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> >

> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger. / download. php

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Lost for words Krishna, really don't know know how to express,,, thank you again and again to the best well wisher, the best friend, the best father..the best of all that is best...Shri Krishna Jayam, Krishna Hare Jaya!! --- On Wed, 7/8/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyanRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Request for Prayerguruvayur Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 4:40 PM

Pranamam to All,

Thank you very much for KVG Sir, Lalitha Narayanji, Reganji, Annapoorni Venkateshji, Seema Warrierji, Sasikala Srinivasanji, Sasi Menonji, Jayashankarji, Jayashree Menonji, Achuthan Nairji and all of Our Group members for praying for my uncle speedy recovery. On the same day when I mailed to Guruvayoor group about prayer request, same evening I gone to my home I felt shocked because door was locked. Suddenly I remembered my uncle whether he has……….. then I can’t tolerate. Then I entered the home all the things are kept there only, it was not properly cleaned. I didn’t go to make any enquiry.I realized something has happened. I prayed for my kannan that please don’t make to hear any bad news until my mother’s arrival. My mother told she has gone to see my uncle, because phone call was came that he is passed away. When I hear this I totally failed. How much I

made a request to him. Mother has continued as in hospital doctors were already announced he is dead. We are all expected that as he is in that condition. Relatives were arrived to their house to see his body. What a Gracefulness & Miracle! After a long time one of doctor came near to my uncle and just pushed his heart, what a surprise! Uncle’s breath is coming; even doctors were surprised about this. Then suddenly they started further treatment. I thought my uncle could get a punarjanma. Now is body changed from cold into hot. What can I say about my kannan. Unknowingly I cried a lot. Really he has blessed my uncle. Oh kanna I much obliged to yours feet. Thank you for each & every one for your prayer. I can’t forget this. Our omnipotent Guruvayoorappan will bless you all.

With Prayer

Sushma Shreeyan

--- On Wed, 8/7/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 > wrote:

Sushmaji,We are all with you, praying for your Uncle's good health and speedy recovery.Let your uncle also pray to Lord Guruvayoorppan whole-heartedly. He puts a healing hand on his children who seek His blessings. As i always mention, when the Lord is with us what can go against us ? Krishna, bhaktavalsala, have mercy on Sushma's uncle.jai shree krishna !Achuthan Nairguruvayur@grou ps.com, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ ...> wrote:>> Â > Pranamam Sushamaji,> Â > Definitely, I will pray to Guruvayoorppan for your Uncle> Â > With Prayers,> Â > Jayasankar Vattekkat> > Â > Â > Â > >

> --- On Tue, 7/7/09, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:> > > Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Sushmaji,> We will pray for your uncle. Keep faith in Him. Chant His names regularly. He will bless your uncle.> Jai Sree Krishna> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 6/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ ..in> wrote:> > > Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>> [Guruvayur]

Request for Prayer> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Cc: "guruvayoor- owner" <guruvayoor_ owner@ >> Monday, 6 July, 2009, 12:14 PM> > > > > > > > > > Pranamam to All, >  > Dear All Members, >  > My Uncle now is in hospital in a critical condition. He has just suffering from fever, so he gone to hospital for checkup. When he gone to hospital by walk but later his condition was so bad after conducted some tests. Doctors have given some medicines to him. After taking the medicine the bodies full become fat with yellow color. 8 days are over he has not eaten anything. Now doctors say that if you interested to go for higher treatment we will, as you wish and at the same time said that within 15 minutes should be shifted. It’s not possible to shift him, because he is now in too critical condition. So

please I beg you to all kindly pray for my uncle for speedy recovery. I believe that only group prayer will protect him out of the condition. So I believe our beloved Kannan will save him if all of our Guruvayoorappan' s members will pray for him. >  > With prayer > Sushma Shreeyan >  > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sushmaji,Radhe krishna!Inscrutable are the ways of the Lord.   I feel Romancham all over my body and tears are rushing down hearing the wonderful miraculous experience.  He has got a Punarjanmam.  Now he will be free from all sickness and live a long life, serving the Lord!

My best wishes to you, your mother and specially to your uncle, who has been under the direct protection of the Lord!LOving regardsKVG.On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan wrote:

Pranamam to All,

made a request to him. Mother has continued as in hospital doctors were already announced he is dead. We are all expected that as he is in that condition. Relatives were arrived to their house to see his body. What a Gracefulness & Miracle! After a long time one of doctor came near to my uncle and just pushed his heart, what a surprise! Uncle’s breath is coming; even doctors were surprised about this. Then suddenly they started further treatment. I thought my uncle could get a punarjanma. Now is body changed from cold into hot. What can I say about my kannan. Unknowingly I cried a lot. Really he has blessed my uncle. Oh kanna  I much obliged to yours feet. Thank you for each & every one for your prayer. I can’t forget this. Our omnipotent Guruvayoorappan will bless you all.

With Prayer

Sushma Shreeyan

--- On Wed, 8/7/09, chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote:

chirattapuram <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: Request for Prayer

guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 3:31 AM

Sushmaji,We are all with you, praying for your Uncle's good health and speedy recovery.Let your uncle also pray to Lord Guruvayoorppan whole-heartedly. He puts a healing hand on his children who seek His blessings. As i always mention, when the Lord is with us what can go against us ?

Krishna, bhaktavalsala, have mercy on Sushma's uncle.jai shree krishna !Achuthan Nairguruvayur@grou ps.com, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ ...> wrote:

>>  > Pranamam Sushamaji,>  > Definitely, I will pray to Guruvayoorppan for your Uncle>  > With Prayers,>  > Jayasankar Vattekkat> >  >  

>  > >

> --- On Tue, 7/7/09, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...> wrote:> > > Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ ...>> Re: [Guruvayur] Request for Prayer

> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 12:34 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > Sushmaji,> We will pray for your uncle. Keep faith in Him. Chant His names regularly. He will bless your uncle.> Jai Sree Krishna

> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 6/7/09, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ ..in> wrote:> > > Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ .in>

> [Guruvayur]

Request for Prayer> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Cc: " guruvayoor- owner " <guruvayoor_ owner@ >

> Monday, 6 July, 2009, 12:14 PM> > > > > > > > > > Pranamam to All, >   > Dear All Members, >   > My Uncle now is in hospital in a critical condition. He has just suffering from fever, so he gone to hospital for checkup. When he gone to hospital by walk but later his condition was so bad after conducted some tests. Doctors have given some medicines to him. After taking the medicine the bodies full become fat with yellow color. 8 days are over he has not eaten anything. Now doctors say that if you interested to go for higher treatment we will, as you wish and at the same time said that within 15 minutes should be shifted. It’s not possible to shift him, because he is now in too critical condition. So

please I beg you to all kindly pray for my uncle for speedy recovery. I believe that only group prayer will protect him out of the condition. So I believe our beloved Kannan will save him if all of our Guruvayoorappan' s members will pray for him.

>   > With prayer > Sushma Shreeyan >   > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Please pray for my brother to get married he is a divorcee. he is now 38 years. iam his only sister. my mother is also a patient. she wants him to see get married. iam a new member of this group. i hope all will include him in your prayer to lead a happy married life.

with regards

ajita