IndiaDivine.org

Our Guruvayur Group – I felt the warmth of this Global Family! [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Udayabhanuji,

Truly said. We should all meet together, atleast once. Praying to Guruvayoorappan that He will show us a way for that.

Jai Sree Krishna

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 4:04:39 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Our Guruvayur Group – I felt the warmth of this Global Family! [1 Attachment]

Dear Guruvayur Family,Even though I am very busy, when I sow the email from Nairji and all your responses I could not resist writing putting my other work away for few minuets. Yes it is always a special feeling when we read communications from Guruvayur family members. And it is very special feeling when we meet also. I only met three of you yet and I want to meet all of you.Yes it is very much a family and we must meet each other. That is why I am always urging you all to have a family get together. As a first step I also proposed a get together of all US members of Guruvayur family. I request all of you to start posting your opinion about both and let us plan. The one for all the members can be at Guruvayur, may be in two years time this way we will get enough time to plan and coordinate the vacation and all.I promised Nairji to write about animal cruelty long back and did not fulfill that promise.

As a first step in that direction, I am attaching few quotes on the subject from some of our spiritual masters (Gurus). I hope with HIS blessings I will be able to write more on this, and many others.Thanks

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya

The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing.--- On Tue, 7/7/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Our Guruvayur Group – I felt the warmth of this Global Family!guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, July 7, 2009, 2:50 PM

Dear Sunilji,Radhe krishna!Very many thanks for your words of kindness. Shri. Nairji will remember that it is this "Cruelty to animals in the name of tradition" only brought me in touch with Shri. Nairji. I am happy we have like-minded friends and that Nairji is continuing this activity.LoveKVG

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:10 AM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Dear Nairji, KVG and others,My humble pranamas to you on this Gurupoornima day. We are blessed to be in the company of many wise elders like both of you.It is always a pleasure to meet any member from our group and as Nairji said, when the bond is built by Guruvayoorappa bhakthi, it transcends to a higher level of intimacy and joy. I have always experienced this joy with every group member I met.Nairji is doing an excellent seva of spreading the word about animal cruelty in our society. It is commendable to spare time and use all avenues to help Lord's animals and to get better treatment for them.Nairji's high energy and cheerful disposition is rarity in today's world where most of the people are over stressed, angry and care only about themselves - the least about 'animals'. I will look forward to meet Shri. KVG in Bangalore the next time I can visit Bangalore. I also look forward to meet every member of our

group someday.. May Krishna bless all of us with such satsung and help.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna. kv wrote:>> Dear NBNji and Sunilji,,> Radhe krishna!> > We, septua and octo-genarians receive our energy from the Lord on thru the> younger generation like Sunilji, who actively participate. Otherwise,> people like me would have been worn-out fiddles--- (Not that I am not a> worn-out fiddle now), but would have been a more worn-out one, I mean! I> feel immensely happy about your meet with Sunilji, and I hope i too will get> a chance to meet him----may not be in Kapilaranya, but somewhere nearer!> Love> KVG.> > > On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:45 PM, NB Nair <nbnair2000@. ..> wrote:> > >> >> > HARI

AUM> >> > It was simply ecstasy â€" beyond words toexpress - when Shri Sunil Menon> > came along with his charming 2 and a half yrold daughter, Aarna Lekshmi, and> > met me in the US last month. I was on a short holiday visit toCalifornia.> > From some earlier emails Iwas knowing Shri Sunil was somewhere around and I> > could not resist sending anemail to him expressing my desire to meet him> > personally, though there was notsufficient time to schedule a meeting. It> > was Sunil’s determination and commitment to our Group that ittook place> > â€" he drove down to my residence in Santa Clara and met me. It was a> > pleasant surprise for all my familymembers that I at 73 could belong to a> > group where such dynamic youngsters likeSunil are also members! Also> > theinstant friendship developed between Aarna and my grand

daughters â€"> > Mahika (6 ½yr) and Nayanika 2 ½ yr) showed that they truly belong to one> > intimate family â€" our - World Guruvayur Devotees Group.> >> > All barriers of age,education and knowledge melt away under the BLESSINGS> > and WISDOM bestowed byGuruvayurappan!> >> > Regards,> >> > NB Nair.> >> >> >> >> > > >>