IndiaDivine.org

lingering facility at guruyur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Friends,

I wish to present before you a matter for your kind consideration.

I am an occassional visitor of guruvayur temple for the last thirty years. One of the recent days I contacted the lodge to reserve a room. This time they told me that everybody of the employees changed and management is also changed. So I am a stranger to them and they will not provide strangers who visit Guruvayur single handedly as so many problems arises with such visitors.

I wish to ask you weather any lingering facility can be arranged for the members of this group by the members of this group or by the group itself.

Sincerely,

vasudevan

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Guruvayoorappa,

Dear Devotee of

the Lord,

If the lodge

authorities’ rigorous rules are like that it seems better to try to accompany

with a ‘samana

bhaktha’ or a similar devotee for Darshan and stay at Guruvayoor.

Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa saranam.

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of vasudevan moosad

Thursday, July 09, 2009 5:52

AM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] lingering

facility at guruyur

Friends,

I wish to

present before you a matter for your kind consideration.

I am an

occassional visitor of guruvayur temple for the last thirty years.

One of the recent days I contacted the lodge to reserve a

room. This time they told me that everybody of the employees

changed and management is also changed. So I am a stranger to them

and they will not provide strangers who visit Guruvayur single handedly

as so many problems arises with such visitors.

I wish

to ask you weather any lingering facility can be arranged for the

members of this group by the members of this group or by the group

itself.

Sincerely,

vasudevan

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check

out Buzz.

Guest guest

Hari Om !

It is true that in Guruvayoor, the hotels/lodges do not provide room for a single person, no matter whether it is he or she for whatever good reasons, it may be.  I too had a similar experience.  I happened to visit Guruayoor once alone and they refused a room for me too.  I checked with couple of lodges, all in turn refused,  saying that they have taken a uniform policy of not providing room for any single.

With Guruvayoorappan's guidance, I said that I am not from Kerala and I had not known the rules and that I have no other choice and had shown my identity card (PAN Card) etc. when probably they were convinced;  I could get a room there.  However there after I have never ventured to go alone.

Om Namo Bhgavathe Vasudevaya !

2009/7/10 mprnair <nairradhakrishnan

Guruvayoorappa,

Dear Devotee of the Lord,

If the lodge authorities’ rigorous rules are like that it seems better to try to accompany

with a ‘samana bhaktha’ or a similar devotee for Darshan and stay at Guruvayoor.

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa saranam.

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of vasudevan moosad

Thursday, July 09, 2009 5:52 AMguruvayur

[Guruvayur] lingering facility at guruyur

Friends,

I am an occassional visitor of guruvayur temple for the last thirty years.  One of the recent days I contacted the lodge to reserve a room.  This time they told me that everybody of the employees changed and management is also changed.  So I am a stranger to them and they will not provide strangers who visit Guruvayur single handedly as so many problems arises with such visitors.

I wish to ask you weather any lingering facility can be arranged for the members of this group by the members of this group or by the group itself.

Sincerely,

vasudevan

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

Hari Om,

All India Bhagavatha Sathra Samithi have a plot of land and they are constructing a building for the purpose of stay of the members of the samithi and the pilgrims of the temple. You know they are conducting Bhagavatha Sathram every year in a previously selected place and this year it is at Ernakulam. It is a Bhagavatham festival for seven days and more than 30 bhagavatham scholars used to take part in the Sathram. The Moderator may write to the President of the Samithi, Sri M.K.Kuttappa Menon, "Shreyas", Kapppalandi Mukku,, Kochi 682002, Phone No.0484 2224020, Mob-9846050058. --- On Thu, 9/7/09, vasudevan moosad <kvmoosad wrote:

vasudevan moosad <kvmoosad[Guruvayur] lingering facility at guruyurguruvayur Date: Thursday, 9 July, 2009, 4:22 PM

Friends,

I am an occassional visitor of guruvayur temple for the last thirty years. One of the recent days I contacted the lodge to reserve a room. This time they told me that everybody of the employees changed and management is also changed. So I am a stranger to them and they will not provide strangers who visit Guruvayur single handedly as so many problems arises with such visitors.

I wish to ask you weather any lingering facility can be arranged for the members of this group by the members of this group or by the group itself.

Sincerely,

vasudevan

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Friend,

I was asked by the lodge authorities the proposal you placed. I am of the opinion that if lord is bless me to be at there I will be there. I was not fixing the date (only proposing) for quite a long time. That is not the question.There must have some facility, again only I propose, Can this group do some thing, it is the matter.

Sincerely,

vasudevan

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanguruvayur Sent: Friday, 10 July, 2009 8:47:36 PMRE: [Guruvayur] lingering facility at guruyur

Guruvayoorappa,

Dear Devotee of the Lord,

If the lodge authorities’ rigorous rules are like that it seems better to try to accompany

with a ‘samana bhaktha’ or a similar devotee for Darshan and stay at Guruvayoor.

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa saranam.

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com.

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of vasudevan moosadThursday, July 09, 2009 5:52 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] lingering facility at guruyur

Friends,

Sincerely,

vasudevan

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.