IndiaDivine.org

Request for prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,I am a silent member of this group for last one year. I request for a group prayer for one 7 year old boy, who has not been spoken till now in spite of treatment and the Doctors of the opinion that he will definitely speak and the speach therophy is going on. His parents are very much worried. I am chanting Narayaneeyam for him. I also request all of you to prayer for him for his speedy recovery.Hari OmOm Namo NarayanaHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

hari-om

=======

we will pray for him . ask the parents too to pray to Guruvayoorappan for His

blessings.

Following real life experience was narrated to me personally by my friend.

A close friend of mine ( he is no more ) had two kids,a boy and a girl. The boy

had speech defect since birth; he could not utter a word . they consulted all

specialsts, visited many temples but in vain. When the boy was 5 yrs old, they

went to Guruvayoor to have darshan of the Lord. My friend prayed and pleaded in

front of the Lord to give their son the ability to talk.

(This is a true incident and it happened several years ago.)

The family then started to make the pradikshinam . The boy ran ahead of them but

all of a sudden he stepped on a stone , fell flat on his tummy, crying " AMME

" . That is the first word the boy had uttered since birth. From then on, the boy

started talking normally.

What a miracle !It happens only in the pesence of Sri

Guruvayoorappan.

I wish the family would go to Guruvayoor and get Guruvayoorppn's blessings. He

is Bhatavalsala, Have unconditional faith in the Lord and pray to him

whole-heartedly. Narayana !

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , geetha damodaran <geetadhamu wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I am a silent member of this group for last one year.  I request for a group

prayer for one 7 year old boy, who has not been spoken till now in spite of

treatment and the Doctors of the opinion that he will definitely speak and the

speach therophy is going on.  His parents are very much worried.  I am chanting

Narayaneeyam for him.  I also request all of you to prayer for him for his

speedy recovery.

>

> Hari Om

> Om Namo Narayana

> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Madam,

BELIEVE IN HIM AND FOR HIM NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Gopalakrishnan

geetha damodaran <geetadhamuguruvayur Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 7:35:01 AM[Guruvayur] Request for prayer

Dear All,I am a silent member of this group for last one year. I request for a group prayer for one 7 year old boy, who has not been spoken till now in spite of treatment and the Doctors of the opinion that he will definitely speak and the speach therophy is going on. His parents are very much worried. I am chanting Narayaneeyam for him. I also request all of you to prayer for him for his speedy recovery.Hari OmOm Namo NarayanaHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Guest guest

Geethaji,

We will pray for the boy. Please ask him also to chant the namas in heart. Guruvayoorappan will definitely bless him.

Jai Sree Krishna

geetha damodaran <geetadhamuguruvayur Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 5:05:01 AM[Guruvayur] Request for prayer

Guest guest

May Guruvayoorappan, Who is Perfection Himself, bless the child with perfect speech. Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Mon, 7/13/09, geetha damodaran <geetadhamu wrote:geetha damodaran <geetadhamu[Guruvayur] Request for prayerguruvayur Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 10:05 AM

Dear All,I am a silent member of this group for last one year. I request for a group prayer for one 7 year old boy, who has not been spoken till now in spite of treatment and the Doctors of the opinion that he will definitely speak and the speach therophy is going on. His parents are very much worried. I am chanting Narayaneeyam for him. I also request all of you to prayer for him for his speedy recovery.Hari OmOm Namo NarayanaHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna

Krishna Hare Hare

Guest guest

Dear Geethaji,Radhe Krishna!I would suggest you repeatedly chant the following stotra: " MOOKAM KAROTI VAACHALAM  PANGUM LANGHAYATE GIRIMYAT-KRIPA TAM AHAM VANDE PARAMAANANDA-MADHAVAM " .I am sure Lord Guruvayoorappan, by whose compassion, a dumb person is converted into an orator, and a cripple or lame person is made to climb the mountain, that Lord, the personification of the Supreme Person, Bliss incarnate, can definitely make him speak.   The first word he will speak will be " AMMA " .

LoveK.V. Gopalakrishnan.On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:35 AM, geetha damodaran <geetadhamu wrote:

Dear All,I am a silent member of this group for last one year.  I request for a group prayer for one 7 year old boy, who has not been spoken till now in spite of treatment and the Doctors of the opinion that he will definitely speak and the speach therophy is going on.  His parents are very much worried.  I am chanting Narayaneeyam for him.  I also request all of you to prayer for him for his speedy recovery.

Hari OmOm Namo NarayanaHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Guest guest

Dear Geethaji,

There is nothing that Kannan cannot do. Mysterious are His ways. Keep the

narayana japam going. I include him in my prayers.

" Om Namo Bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya

Dhanwantharaye Amruthakalasha Hasthaaya

Sarva Aamaya Vinaashaaya Thrailokya

Naathaaya Sri Mahaavishnave Namaha "

Hari Om!

Om Namah Shivaya!

Geetha

http://vakacharthu.blogspot.com/

http://parippilmahadevar.blogspot.com/

guruvayur , geetha damodaran <geetadhamu wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I am a silent member of this group for last one year.  I request for a group

prayer for one 7 year old boy, who has not been spoken till now in spite of

treatment and the Doctors of the opinion that he will definitely speak and the

speach therophy is going on.  His parents are very much worried.  I am chanting

Narayaneeyam for him.  I also request all of you to prayer for him for his

speedy recovery.

>

> Hari Om

> Om Namo Narayana

> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA... HARE KRISHNA...

May god bless him with good speach & health.

I suggest to send him to SABARIMALA during

this Mandalam with his parents / relatives, and

continue the prays to Lord GURUVAYURAPPAN.

Regards

Leju Pillai--- On Mon, 7/13/09, geetha damodaran <geetadhamu wrote:

geetha damodaran <geetadhamu[Guruvayur] Request for prayerguruvayur Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 7:35 AM

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

May Guruvayurappa bless the boy with good speach & good health.

T.R. Jayalakshmy--- On Mon, 13/7/09, geetha damodaran <geetadhamu wrote:

geetha damodaran <geetadhamu[Guruvayur] Request for prayerguruvayur Date: Monday, 13 July, 2009, 7:35 AM

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.