IndiaDivine.org

Blessed with a baby boy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Raji,Radhe Krishna!Our hearty congratulations to you two, the proud parents of little Siddharth, and to Siddharth also for having been blessed to be born to God-loving parents like you.  May the Lord Almighty Guruvayurappan shower His choicest blessings on all of you and Siddharth and bless all with an abundance of Ayur-arogya-soukhyam

LoveK.V. Gopalakrishna,   webmaster    www.narayaneeyam.comOn Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:06 PM, <rajee_rravi wrote:

Dear all,

I have been a silent member of this group for long and some time during the time of my delivery i had send a prayer request.

Its been 5 months now, am sorry for the delay in replying , i have been blessed with a baby boy. and he has been named siddharth.

I thank everyone for their prayers and the prayer suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Raji

Guest guest

Dear Raji,

Congratulations. May Guruvayoorappan bless your little one.

Jai Sree Krishna

"rajee_rravi" <rajee_rraviguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:36:39 AM[Guruvayur] Blessed with a baby boy

Dear all,I have been a silent member of this group for long and some time during the time of my delivery i had send a prayer request. Its been 5 months now, am sorry for the delay in replying , i have been blessed with a baby boy. and he has been named siddharth.I thank everyone for their prayers and the prayer suggestions.Thanks and Regards,Raji

Guest guest

Thank you very much ..--- On Wed, 7/15/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] Blessed with a baby boyguruvayur Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Raji,Radhe Krishna!Our hearty congratulations to you two, the proud parents of little Siddharth, and to Siddharth also for having been blessed to be born to God-loving parents like you. May the Lord Almighty Guruvayurappan shower His choicest blessings on all of you and Siddharth and bless all with an abundance of Ayur-arogya- soukhyamLoveK.V. Gopalakrishna, webmaster www.narayaneeyam. com

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:06 PM, <rajee_rravi@ > wrote:

Dear all,I have been a silent member of this group for long and some time during the time of my delivery i had send a prayer request. Its been 5 months now, am sorry for the delay in replying , i have been blessed with a baby boy. and he has been named siddharth.I thank everyone for their prayers and the prayer suggestions.Thanks and Regards,Raji

Guest guest

Namaste Raji...

Congratulations and best wishes for the Mother and baby. Here is a website that will help you with parenting...

http://www.indianhindunames.com

Regards,

Prem

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, rajee_rravi <rajee_rravi wrote:rajee_rravi <rajee_rravi[Guruvayur] Blessed with a baby boyguruvayur Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 12:06 PMDear all,I have been a silent member of this group for long and some time during the time of my delivery i had send a prayer request. Its been 5 months now, am sorry for the delay in replying , i have been blessed with a baby boy. and he has been named siddharth.I thank everyone for their prayers and the prayer suggestions.Thanks and Regards,Raji ---Om Namo Narayanaya: