IndiaDivine.org

Thanks giving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Haridasji,

Congratulations to your daughter and All the Very Best to her. May Guruvyoorappan bless her.

Jai Sree Krishna

Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58Guruvayoor <guruvayur >; Sunil Menon <menon_sunilWednesday, July 15, 2009 4:52:15 PM[Guruvayur] Thanks giving

Respected Devotees of Lord Krishna,I thank you all for your prayings for getting a Seat for my daughter (who had completed +2) in the counselling conducted by Anna University, Chennai. Sometime back through this forum, I had sought the blessings of Guruvayoorappan as well as all the members for this. With all your sincere pray she got an Engineering Seat in EEE of Anna University, BIT, Trichy. I thank you again and again.K. HaridasanSee the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

Guest guest

Very happy for you and your daughter.Thank you to our most benevolent Lord.Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58 wrote:Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58[Guruvayur] Thanks giving"Guruvayoor"

<guruvayur >, "Sunil Menon" <menon_sunilWednesday, July 15, 2009, 9:52 PM

Respected Devotees of Lord Krishna,

I thank you all for your prayings for getting a Seat for my daughter (who had completed +2) in the counselling conducted by Anna University, Chennai. Sometime back through this forum, I had sought the blessings of Guruvayoorappan as well as all the members for this. With all your sincere pray she got an Engineering Seat in EEE of Anna University, BIT, Trichy. I thank you again and again.

K. Haridasan

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /