IndiaDivine.org

prayer request.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

According to my humble experience, Recitation of Shyamala Dandakam for at least 48 days gets one married.Dont think Sri Guruvayurappan is different from Her. Vaishnavites call Him Gopala Sundari!--- On Thu, 7/16/09, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:asha gangakv <ashagangakv[Guruvayur] prayer request.....guruvayur Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 2:06 AM

GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM..... .......

Respected members,

I am a silent member of this group.. i am in need of your prayers..... ..to perform a sisters duty.......we belongs to a middleclass brahmin family...... ...well brought up.,well educated girls.unfortunately THY called my beloved father back to him!8 months back.....i am the elder daughter ,a Doctor by proffession, living with my husband & son abroad..now our prayers are all for my sister..according to her horoscope her marriage should happen before next july.she is 23 now...as it is our responsibility now (in the absence our father) me and my mother are very much worried.lot of proposals are coming...... .many of them are retrieving by saying ,some drawbacks..as we have no brothers,now our father is nomore!!!!.like

that..

GOD didnt gave us brothers,and now HE took away our father...IS THAT OUR MISTAKE????? ??WE HAV A LOT OF RELATIVES BEFORE 8 MONTHS ....NOW we have only GURUVAYOORAPPAN. .....!!!! !!!!!!,WE WANT TO GIVE HER A VERY GOOD FUTURE ..WITH HIS BLESSINGS ONLY WE CAN DO THAT....please pray ,for us to get a suitable alliance for her......... and please send me those mantras which gives mental power....... .

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!!!

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna !

Dear Ashaji,

While it is a worry for elders when time comes the youngers are not getting married, it is a fact that these are not at all in our hands.  All what we can do is,  pray to Lord.  You would have probably read in one of my earlier mails that my second daughter got married within 12 days from the date we discussed with the groom's parents.  Please pray to HIM who will do the needful.  You should not at any cost worry and seek the prayers for mental stability.  When you have fully surroundered to HIM, why you have to worry?  In your mail itself, the answer also is there.  only GURUVAYOORAPPAN can help him.  Please pray that the marriage takes place at its time and probably can be conducted at Guruvayoor Temple.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !

Jayasree Menon  

2009/7/17 Viswanathan K <kvichu2000

According to my humble experience, Recitation of Shyamala Dandakam  for at least 48 days gets one married.Dont think Sri Guruvayurappan is different from Her. Vaishnavites call Him Gopala Sundari!

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

asha gangakv <ashagangakv[Guruvayur] prayer request.....guruvayur

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 2:06 AM

Respected members,

I am a silent member of this group.. i am in need of your prayers..... ..to perform a sisters duty.......we belongs to a middleclass brahmin family...... ...well brought up.,well educated girls.unfortunately THY called my beloved father back to him!8 months back.....i am the elder daughter ,a Doctor by proffession, living with my husband & son abroad..now our prayers are all for my sister..according to her horoscope her marriage should  happen before next july.she is 23 now...as it is our responsibility now (in the absence our father) me and my mother are very much worried.lot of proposals are coming...... .many of them are retrieving  by saying ,some drawbacks..as we have no brothers,now our father  is nomore!!!!.like that..

GOD didnt gave us brothers,and now HE took away our father...IS THAT OUR MISTAKE????? ??WE HAV A LOT OF  RELATIVES BEFORE 8 MONTHS ....NOW we have only GURUVAYOORAPPAN. .....!!!! !!!!!!,WE WANT TO GIVE HER A VERY GOOD FUTURE ..WITH HIS BLESSINGS ONLY WE CAN DO THAT....please pray ,for us to get a  suitable alliance for her......... and   please send me those  mantras which gives mental power....... .

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!!!

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guest guest

please be in touch with mr.venkatraman-who is running brahmin matrimony

he is a gem of a person

iam endorsing a copy to him-thus you can his ID

KRISHNA

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:32 AM, sashikala srinivasan <sashikalasrinivasan wrote:

Dear ashaGuruvayurappan is with you. It is definite. you have said until 8 months back you had lot of relatives but now only guruvayurappan. That is enough blessings to make your sister get married.Trust him and all happen for the best.

Our prayers to the lord and best wishes to you and your family.Kala srinivasan

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM............  

Respected members,

I am a silent member of this group.. i am in need of your prayers.......to perform a sisters duty.......we belongs to a middleclass brahmin family.........well brought up.,well educated girls.unfortunately THY called my beloved father back to him!8 months back.....i am the elder daughter ,a Doctor by proffession,living with my husband & son abroad..now our prayers are all for my sister..according to her horoscope her marriage should  happen before next july.she is 23 now...as it is our responsibility now (in the absence our father) me and my mother are very much worried.lot of proposals are coming.......many of them are retrieving  by saying ,some drawbacks..as we have no brothers,now our father  is nomore!!!!.like that..

GOD didnt gave us brothers,and now HE took away our father...IS THAT OUR MISTAKE???????WE HAV A LOT OF  RELATIVES BEFORE 8 MONTHS ....NOW we have only GURUVAYOORAPPAN......!!!!!!!!!!,WE WANT TO GIVE HER A VERY GOOD FUTURE ..WITH HIS BLESSINGS ONLY WE CAN DO THAT....please pray ,for us to get a  suitable alliance for her.........and   please send me those  mantras which gives mental power........

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!!!

Guest guest

Dear madam Asha,

Bhakti is eternal.

You are a silent member and I am a new member!

The silence is more precious if not always.

God has given you number of brothers, through this holy group who are blessed by Him and then why do you worry?

I will certainly pray for settling good alliance and marriage to your sister.

Please ask your sister to read Rukminikalyanam of Srimadbhagavatham in any language she can read.

With love and regards,

Sastry --- On Thu, 7/16/09, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

asha gangakv <ashagangakv[Guruvayur] prayer request.....guruvayur Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:06 AM

Respected members,

I am a silent member of this group.. i am in need of your prayers..... ..to perform a sisters duty.......we belongs to a middleclass brahmin family...... ....well brought up.,well educated girls.unfortunately THY called my beloved father back to him!8 months back.....i am the elder daughter ,a Doctor by proffession, living with my husband & son abroad..now our prayers are all for my sister..according to her horoscope her marriage should happen before next july.she is 23 now...as it is our responsibility now (in the absence our father) me and my mother are very much worried.lot of proposals are coming...... .many of them are retrieving by saying ,some drawbacks..as we have no brothers,now our father is nomore!!!!.like

that..

GOD didnt gave us brothers,and now HE took away our father...IS THAT OUR MISTAKE????? ??WE HAV A LOT OF RELATIVES BEFORE 8 MONTHS ....NOW we have only GURUVAYOORAPPAN. .....!!!! !!!!!!,WE WANT TO GIVE HER A VERY GOOD FUTURE ..WITH HIS BLESSINGS ONLY WE CAN DO THAT....please pray ,for us to get a suitable alliance for her......... and please send me those mantras which gives mental power....... .

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!!!

Guest guest

Pranams to Asha Madam

Sri Krishna is everywhere, in you, in me, in our hearts, in our thoughts,

in our imagination, in our love, in air, in water, in everything we see. Feel

his presence in evertything and anything. He is in us and we are in him.

Just surrender to him and he will do what is right and good for us. We are

children asking our father Sri Krishna for so many things. Like a father he

knows what is good for us and will give it at the right moment.

OM NAMO BHAGVATE VASUDEVAYA

CRAZY IN LOVE with SRI KRISHNA

vIKRAM RAJAN

GOVINDA GOVINDA

guruvayur , asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

>

>  GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM...........  

>

> Respected members,

>                                     I am a silent member of this group.. i am

in need of your prayers.......to perform a sisters duty.......we belongs to a

middleclass brahmin family........well brought up.,well educated

girls.unfortunately THY called my beloved father back to him!8 months back.....i

am the elder daughter ,a Doctor by proffession,living with my husband & son

abroad..now our prayers are all for my sister..according to her horoscope her

marriage should  happen before next july.she is 23 now...as it is our

responsibility now (in the absence our father) me and my mother are very much

worried.lot of proposals are coming.......many of them are retrieving  by saying

,some drawbacks..as we have no brothers,now our father  is nomore!!!!.like

that..

>                  GOD didnt gave us brothers,and now HE took away our

father...IS THAT OUR MISTAKE???????WE HAV A LOT OF  RELATIVES BEFORE 8

MONTHS ....NOW we have only GURUVAYOORAPPAN......!!!!!!!!!!,WE WANT TO GIVE HER

A VERY GOOD FUTURE ...WITH HIS BLESSINGS ONLY WE CAN DO THAT....please pray ,for

us to get a  suitable alliance for her.........and   please send me those

mantras which gives mental power........

>

> PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!!!

>