IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Ravanakritha Siva-thandava Stotram mp3 [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear KVGJi,Many many thanks from my side for this mp3 file.Warm Regds S.Swaminathan “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy

success.†- Abdul Kalam --- On Thu, 7/30/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv

wrote:K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv[Guruvayur] Fwd: Ravanakritha Siva-thandava Stotram mp3 [1 Attachment]pattars , "iyer123" <iyer123 >, guruvayur Cc: "Srinivasan S" <gansriparThursday, July 30, 2009, 1:42 PM

Dear all, Radhe Krishna! Namah Sivaya!My dear friend Cheenu of Coimbatore has sent me the MP-3 of the Siva-thandava Stotram so that all can practise that. I have pleasure in forwarding it to all, with his kind permission.

Chanting this stotram during Pradosha Sandhya is very sacred.RegardsKVG.---------- Forwarded message ----------Srinivasan S <gansripar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:51 PMRavanakritha Siva-thandava Stotram mp34brahmins@grou ps.complease find attached the stotram in mp3 format....

one can learn the pronunciation so easily by having the script sent by shri k.v.g and hearing the mp3.

be blessed....om namah sivaya.... sivaya namah om.....

-- ever LAFcheenu@coimbatore09360069227