IndiaDivine.org

SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected elders & dear friendsMy daughter is going for Bhagavatam Recitation competitioncanto12 chap 3(16 to 20) 5 verses i need this in audio & pls pray for her because she is very very very shy & stage fear & refusing in laast moment that is when her name is anounced till that time happy & she want to participateKindly pray for her & advice me in this reg( she is singing well & having nice voice & accent)Shanthi

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Shanti ji,

We all will pray for your child and GOD's (Generator Operator Destroyer) blessings is there always.

With love and care,

Sivadas

+97150-5886201

--- On Wed, 8/5/09, Shanthi <saanthipapli wrote:

Shanthi <saanthipapli[Guruvayur] SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM"guruvayurappan-GROUP" <guruvayur >Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 10:55 AM

Respected elders & dear friendsMy daughter is going for Bhagavatam Recitation competitioncanto12 chap 3(16 to 20) 5 verses i need this in audio & pls pray for her because she is very very very shy & stage fear & refusing in laast moment that is when her name is anounced till that time happy & she want to participateKindly pray for her & advice me in this reg( she is singing well & having nice voice & accent)Shanthi

Guest guest

Give my best wishes to your daugher.. She would come with flying colours. RegardsHarish Renu--- On Wed, 8/5/09, Shanthi <saanthipapli wrote:Shanthi <saanthipapli[Guruvayur] SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM"guruvayurappan-GROUP" <guruvayur >Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 2:55 PM

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

Bhakti is eternal.

It is understood that your daughter is very young.

Her selection is recitation of verses from Bhagavatham!

Verses are connected to the request of King Parikshit to Sage Suka to explain the different ages of Universal history, qualities, duration, and movement of time and destruction, which is the direct representation of the Supreme Soul, the Personality of Godhead, and Lord Vishnu.

When she is singing on Lord Vishnu, what more prayers are required?

However, we pray Lord Vishnu to give her good courage for the participation without shy and to sing Lords glory more and more, with healthy and prosperous long life.

My blessings are there as an elderly person.

With love and regards,

Sastry

--- On Wed, 8/5/09, Shanthi <saanthipapli wrote:

Shanthi <saanthipapli[Guruvayur] SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM"guruvayurappan-GROUP" <guruvayur >Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 6:55 AM