IndiaDivine.org

PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear Devotees, My family and I are so grateful to all the devotees for keeping my brother in your prayers and praying for his long and healthy life.Guruvayoorappan will not close his eyes on his true devotees.I am in the hospital with him now and have just passed the message to Nithin , to keep his spirits up and that Guruvayoorappan is holding us all the time, and will not leave our hands.I will keep you all updated on his progress, he is feeling a little better than last week, he is just recovering from the stem cell transplant.Thank you all once again for all the support and well wishes for Nithin and our family.I have started reading the Narayaneeyam

for him since the June 11th 2009 with the belief in Guruvayoorappan that he will cure him and take care of him.I find it quite difficult but GURUVAYOORAPPAN is helping me with it. My Achan has also started reading it.We have even fixed up his wedding fro the 19th of December 09 and are really worried if all will work out as planned.Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane.RegardsNavnitha Sanjay

Guest guest

DEAR DEVOTEE,

GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM!!!!!

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM!!!!!"KEEP ON PRAYING...!Definitely HE will hear u.....

Our prayers are always with ur brother....dont worry...now itself i am going to pray NARAYANEEYAM 100TH CHAPTER for Nithin.

.........if u can please read NARAYANEEYAM.....ONE CHAPTER PER DAY...... HE WILL GET WELL SOON.....

with prayers,

Asha.

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanguruvayur Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 7:36:37 AMRE: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRAN

Gurvayoorappa,

Dear Devotee of Lord,

We are praying from bottom of our hearts to Lord Guruvayoorappan for the soon get-well of

Shri:Nithin Surendran. May the Lord bless him to be free from his illness.

Padravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com.

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of navni sFriday, August 07, 2009 5:26 PMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRAN

> OM SRI GANESHAYA NAMAH> OM NAMO BHAGAVATHEY VASUDEVAYA> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.>>> SRI GURUVAYOORAPPA,>> Dear Guruvayoorappa devotees,>> This is a humble request to all Guruvayoorappan devotees to pray for my only brother Nithin Surendran( Revathi Nakshatra) who is undergoing treatment for cancer in America for the past one year.>> We need Guruvayoorappans blessings for him and prayers from all near and dear.>>> We trust in Guruvayoorappan and know he will not let go of our hands, he will hear us.>> Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane.>> Thank you> Navnitha Sanjay>>

Guest guest

Our prayers are with you for Nithins recovery. Revathi Nakshatram people are going thro difficult phase but lord guruvayurappan is with Nithin to come out of it. Hare KrishnaOn Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 3:56 AM, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

> OM SRI GANESHAYA NAMAH> OM NAMO BHAGAVATHEY VASUDEVAYA

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.>>> SRI

GURUVAYOORAPPA,>> Dear Guruvayoorappa devotees,>

> This is a humble request to all Guruvayoorappan devotees to pray for my only brother Nithin Surendran( Revathi Nakshatra) who is undergoing treatment for cancer in America for the past one year.

>> We need Guruvayoorappans blessings for him and prayers from all near and dear.>

>> We trust in Guruvayoorappan and know he will not let go of our hands, he will hear us.

>> Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane.>> Thank you

> Navnitha Sanjay>>

Guest guest

Hello NavnithaWe all will pray for your brother's recovery. Those who believe in Lord guruvyoorappan is always protected and taken care of by HIM.I am writing a slokam here which you might know pls try and say this how many ever times possible.Asmin parathman nanupathma kalpeThwamitha mutha pidhapathmayoni hiAnandha bhuma mama roga rashimNirundhi vathalaya vasa vishnoDasakam 8 Slokam 13 of narayaneeyam.If your brother can tell this slokam then it would be great if not i would request you to keep saying this slokam.In third line you can say "Nithin roga rashin".I will also pray for him.Narayana Akhila guro Baghavan Namaste!--- On Sat, 8/8/09, anair1101 <anair1101 wrote:anair1101 <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 8:31 PM

WE all will pray for the speedy recovery of your brother,

May Sree Guruvayoorappan bless him.

jai shree krishna !

guruvayur@grou ps..com, Sushma Shreeyan <sushmashreeyan@ ...> wrote:

>

> Pranamam,

>

> We will definitely pray for your brother nithin surendran for speedy recover. Don't worry he will take care of him.

>

> With Prayers

> Sushma Shreeyan

>

> --- On Fri, 7/8/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

>

>

> navni s <ns5379

> [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRAN

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Friday, 7 August, 2009, 10:26 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> > OM SRI GANESHAYA NAMAH

> > OM NAMO BHAGAVATHEY VASUDEVAYA

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.

> >

> >

> > SRI GURUVAYOORAPPA,

> >

> > Dear Guruvayoorappa devotees,

> >

> > This is a humble request to all Guruvayoorappan devotees to pray for my only brother Nithin Surendran( Revathi Nakshatra) who is undergoing treatment for cancer in America for the past one year.

> >

> > We need Guruvayoorappans blessings for him and prayers from all near and dear.

> >

>

> >

> > We trust in Guruvayoorappan and know he will not let go of our hands, he will hear us.

> >

> > Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane.

> >

> > Thank you

> > Navnitha Sanjay

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Dear Navnitha,

I am myself a cancer survivor. I too, went through many sleepless nights engulfed in the fear of the unknown. Even today I truly believe if any one helped me and guided me during my hard time, was none other than the Good lord. Please put your total faith in Guruvayurappan. He will be at your side to comfort you and your brother. My prayers are with you and your family.

Love,

Lalitha

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

We all pray for your brother for his speedy recovery. Don't worry HE will take care of him.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA! OM NAMO NARAYANAYA! OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Sat, 8/8/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

navni s <ns5379[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:56 AM

> OM SRI GANESHAYA NAMAH> OM NAMO BHAGAVATHEY VASUDEVAYA> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.>>> SRI GURUVAYOORAPPA,>> Dear Guruvayoorappa devotees,>> This is a humble request to all Guruvayoorappan devotees

to pray for my only brother Nithin Surendran( Revathi Nakshatra) who is undergoing treatment for cancer in America for the past one year.>> We need Guruvayoorappans blessings for him and prayers from all near and dear.>>> We trust in Guruvayoorappan and know he will not let go of our hands, he will hear us.>> Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane.>> Thank you> Navnitha Sanjay>>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Dear Navnitha,

We are all praying for your brother Nithin. Guruvayoorappan will definitely bless him.

Jai Sree Krishna

navni s <ns5379guruvayur Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 10:55:11 PM[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRAN

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Devotees,

My family and I are so grateful to all the devotees for keeping my brother in your prayers and praying for his long and healthy life.

Guruvayoorappan will not close his eyes on his true devotees.

I am in the hospital with him now and have just passed the message to Nithin , to keep his spirits up and that Guruvayoorappan is holding us all the time, and will not leave our hands.

I will keep you all updated on his progress, he is feeling a little better than last week, he is just recovering from the stem cell transplant.

Thank you all once again for all the support and well wishes for Nithin and our family.

I have started reading the Narayaneeyam for him since the June 11th 2009 with the belief in Guruvayoorappan that he will cure him and take care of him.

I find it quite difficult but GURUVAYOORAPPAN is helping me with it. My Achan has also started reading it.

We have even fixed up his wedding fro the 19th of December 09 and are really worried if all will work out as planned.

Guruvayoorappa Rakshikane.

Regards

Navnitha Sanjay

HARI OM.....

Dear Navnitha madam,

We al are praying for his long life

definitely he will come back with good health soon...

Jai sreekrishan

BR

Subin M.C

Dubai

navni s <ns5379guruvayur Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 11:55:11 PM[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRAN

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Devotees,

My family and I are so grateful to all the devotees for keeping my brother in your prayers and praying for his long and healthy life.

I am in the hospital with him now and have just passed the message to Nithin , to keep his spirits up and that Guruvayoorappan is holding us all the time, and will not leave our hands.

I will keep you all updated on his progress, he is feeling a little better than last week, he is just recovering from the stem cell transplant.

Thank you all once again for all the support and well wishes for Nithin and our family.

I have started reading the Narayaneeyam for him since the June 11th 2009 with the belief in Guruvayoorappan that he will cure him and take care of him.

I find it quite difficult but GURUVAYOORAPPAN is helping me with it. My Achan has also started reading it.

We have even fixed up his wedding fro the 19th of December 09 and are really worried if all will work out as planned.

Regards

Navnitha Sanjay

All Dear Devotees,With the blessings of Guruvayorappan Nithin is discharged from the hospital today, he has to go back every 3 days for the follow up check ......He will be following up his treatment ( clinical trial) on Aug 31st at Boston, we really pray that this treatment will work.... Thank you all for your sincere prayers and wishes, we deeply pray to him to bless him with a long and healthy life and that this new treatment from Boston will work on him.Jai Shri KrishnaNavnitha Sanjay--- On Mon, 8/10/09, Sree Hai <halotosmc wrote:Sree Hai

<halotosmcRe: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 6:14 PM

HARI OM.....

Dear Navnitha madam,

We al are praying for his long life

definitely he will come back with good health soon...

Jai sreekrishan

BR

Subin M.C

Dubai

navni s <ns5379 >guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, August 8, 2009 11:55:11 PM[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER- NITHIN SURENDRAN 

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Devotees, 

Regards

Navnitha Sanjay