IndiaDivine.org

Any religious Sapthaham, discourses at Bangalore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Gopalakrishnaji,

I stay at Malleswaram, Bangalore and has taken Voluntary retirement on March 31. I hardly get to know of any Sapthaham and other religious events at Bangalore. Is there any forum which informs about these happenings? I kindly request you Sir, to please inform through our group of any Sapthaham, discourses etc at Bangalore.

Thanks and with warm regards,

Sudha--- On Fri, 7/8/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] Hantha Bhagyam Jananaam!guruvayur Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 7:14 PM

Dear Balagopalji,Radhe Krishna!I should have been posting many many more like this. Presently I am in a Sapthaham at the Radhakrishna Temple at Sanjay Nagar. I am also too busy preparing the second edition of the Bhaktaranjini Commentary.I shall certainly be back at the service of the Lord and the Bhaktas at the earliest.LoveKVG.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:38 AM, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

HARI AUM

Getting to know the blessing - HANTHA BHAGYAM JANANAAM! - itself is a blessing and when reminded with real experiences deepens the sweetness beyond any measure.

We hope to recieve more of such deightful stories as your time and health permits.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Hari Om!

Repected Sudhaji

We have one Bhagavatha Sapthaham coming up in the Ayyappa Temple, JC Nagar, Bangalore to commence from 4th October 09  for 7 days.  It will be sanskrit to malayalam (i.e. reading in sanskrit and discourse in Malayalam). 

Best regards

Jayasree Menon

2009/8/13 sudha kumari <sudhavs53

Respected Gopalakrishnaji,

I stay at Malleswaram, Bangalore and has taken Voluntary retirement on March 31. I hardly get to know of any Sapthaham and other religious events at Bangalore. Is there any forum which informs about these happenings? I kindly request you Sir, to please inform through our group of any Sapthaham, discourses etc at Bangalore.

Thanks and with warm regards,

Sudha--- On Fri, 7/8/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] Hantha Bhagyam Jananaam!

guruvayur Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 7:14 PM

Dear Balagopalji,Radhe Krishna!I should have been posting many many more like this.   Presently I am in a Sapthaham at the Radhakrishna Temple at Sanjay Nagar.  I am also too busy preparing the second edition of the Bhaktaranjini Commentary.

I shall certainly be back at the service of the Lord  and the Bhaktas at the earliest.LoveKVG.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:38 AM, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

HARI AUM

Getting to know the blessing - HANTHA BHAGYAM JANANAAM! - itself is a blessing and  when reminded with real experiences deepens the sweetness beyond any measure.

We hope to recieve more of such deightful stories as your time and health permits.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA 

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.