IndiaDivine.org

How To Say Things

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet.He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only afew coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket anddropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, andwrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by wouldsee the new words. Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving moneyto the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came tosee how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, "Were youthe one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?" The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in adifferent way." I wrote: "Today is a

beautiful day but I cannot see it." Both signs told people that the boy was blind. But the first signsimply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people that they were solucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second signwas more effective? Moral of the Story: Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Beinnovative. Think differently and positively. When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have1000 reasons to smile Face your past without regret. Handle your presentwith confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith anddrop the fear. The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling. And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behindit!!! If you like, share.

HAPPY JANMASHTAMI.

Balakrishna Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause"This email and the files attached therewith (if any) is / are confidentialand intended solely for the use of the individual or entityto whom they are addressed to and may contain confidential and/or legallyprivileged information and unauthorized disclosure, copyingor use of this information may be unlawful and is prohibited. Even if youhave received this email and the files attached therewith(if any) by mistake, you are bound to confidentiality and requested tonotify the sender forthwith. The recipient should check thisemail and the files attached therewith (if any) for the presence of viruses(if any). The sender and the company accepts no liabilityand shall not be held responsible for any damage etc. which may have beencaused

by any information exchanged through this email."-------------------------------UT Limited, Chandannagar, Maheshtalla, IndiaSent using PostMaster by QuantumLink Communications Pvt LtdGet your free copy of PostMaster at http://www.postmaster.co.in/

Looking for local information? Find it on Local