IndiaDivine.org

Swine Flu-Nama Japam - Group Prayers are a Very Good - How to Organise Fully

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUMGroup Prayers - a very good suggestion! How to organise it fully? By fully, I mean all of us have to first perform all our "Niyukta Karmam" fully - in this case the precautions advocated by WHO and local Health Officials for preventing it from our selves and the community, in good faith and promptly and then pray, leaving the anxiety about the effects/phala to Him.However, till group prayers are organised let us all join the local community, wherever we are, and work out the prevention measures and pray to Guruvayurappa for saving all of us from this fearful flu.Regards to all,NB Nair.guruvayur , Dorai Krishnamurthy <krisdorai wrote:>> Sri Lakshminarasimha Swami Thunai> > Dear Devotees,> > I fully endorse the views of Shri Kasthuri Rangan.> > With respecsts,> > K. Dorai> > > > > ________________________________> R. Kasthuri Rangan rkrangan guruvayur > Friday, 14 August, 2009 7:42:21 PM> [Guruvayur] Swine Flu-Nama Japam> > > Om Namo Narayanaya> > > Dear Sri Krishna devotees> > I was reading Srimad Narayaneeyam this evening, when I had a thought to> propose this.> > Why don't we commence writing our nama japam on the blog with a special> prayer to Sri Guruvayurappan to eradicate the spreading of the H1N1> virus and protect the world!> > I do not know if this will be possible for the group owners Sri Sunil> and others to organise this. Whatever little I can, I am willing to> help online.> > This is a global epidemic. Only Sri Guruvayurappan can restore> normalcy. > > Let us all pray to Him. Some parts of the world celebrate Janmashtami> today. We in South India celebrated it yesterday. Let Sri Krishna be> born to wipe this demonaic virus and save the world.> > Sri Krishna Sri Guruvayurappa Saranam - Rakshikanne Bhagavane> > > Best regards> > R. Kasthuri Rangan> > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>