Monday, August 17, 2009 6:26

AM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] August 13 th

surprise

Om

namo narayana

i m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We are staying

in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting for krishna.......m

a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoor temple..but my husband is

not believing on god..he is believing only on the true work without disturbing

others. I was thinking from my office how can do pooja without flower.(i never

buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2 years,because it is very tough to

get but my mind was thinking how i will get)whether all r believing or not,

after my work i took bath and i suppose to pray at the same time i heard a

small sound from out side the door (1st floor we r staying) .usually we will

not open and see the people in the out bcz four houses are in the same

floor..but i just open the door...i was surprised one guy came with jasmine

flower......i saw guruvayoorappan.........krishna.......

mugundha........now i cant type........

i pray for all.......I know lord krishna is with us in the world

pl pray all for me to get a child..

om namo narayana namah........krishana,,,,,,,

It is a sign that you will gwt a child before next gokulashtami.saroja Ramanujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous

posts--- On Mon, 8/17/09, ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001 wrote:ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001[Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 4:56 PM

Om namo narayana

i m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We are staying in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting for krishna..... ..m a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoor temple..but my husband is not believing on god..he is believing only on the true work without disturbing others. I was thinking from my office how can do pooja without flower.(i never buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2 years,because it is very tough to get but my mind was thinking how i will get)whether all r believing or not, after my work i took bath and i suppose to pray at the same time i heard a small sound from out side the door (1st floor we r staying) .usually we will not open and see the people in the out bcz four houses are in the same floor..but i just open the door...i was surprised one guy came with jasmine flower...... i saw guruvayoorappan. ........krishna. ...... mugundha.... ....now i cant type........

om namo narayana namah....... .krishana, ,,,,,,

om namo narayana

our prayers r with u

may the might loard krishna bless u with a beautifull child

hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare,

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare ..

--- On Mon, 8/17/09, ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001 wrote:

ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001[Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 4:26 AM

Om namo narayanai m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We are staying in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting for krishna..... ..m a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoor temple..but my husband is not believing on god..he is believing only on the true work without disturbing others. I was thinking from my office how can do pooja without flower.(i never buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2 years,because it is very tough to get but my mind was thinking how i will get)whether all r believing or not, after my work i took bath and i suppose to pray at the same time i heard a small sound from out side the door (1st floor we r staying) .usually we will not open and see the people in the out bcz four houses are in the same floor..but i just open the door...i was surprised one guy came with jasmine flower...... i saw guruvayoorappan. ........krishna. ...... mugundha.... ....now i cant

type........i pray for all.......I know lord krishna is with us in the worldpl pray all for me to get a child..om namo narayana namah....... .krishana, ,,,,,,

Om namo narayana

thank you..i believe on guruvayoorappan will give us soon

naryayana...krishna..

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun--- On Mon, 17/8/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 4:26 PM

It is a sign that you will gwt a child before next gokulashtami.saroja Ramanujam

Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromani

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Mon, 8/17/09, ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in> wrote:

ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, August 17, 2009, 4:56 PM

Om namo narayanai m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We are staying in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting for krishna..... ..m a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoor temple..but my husband is not believing on god..he is believing only on the true work without disturbing others. I was thinking from my office how can do pooja without flower.(i never buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2 years,because it is very tough to get but my mind was thinking how i will get)whether all r believing or not, after my work i took bath and i suppose to pray at the same time i heard a small sound from out side the door (1st floor we r staying) .usually we will not open and see the people in the out bcz four houses are in the same floor..but i just open the door...i was surprised one guy came with jasmine flower...... i saw guruvayoorappan. ........krishna. ...... mugundha.... ....now i cant

type........i pray for all.......I know lord krishna is with us in the worldpl pray all for me to get a child..om namo narayana namah....... .krishana, ,,,,,,

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Om namo narayana...

Respected Guruji,

I will keep the sweet flower with me..till my end ..

Also after the pooja the next day i got another surprise from kerala that my brother got a job in Malaysia...he lost his job seven months before bcz of the global crisis .i was looking the whole family....krishna ....guruvaayoorappa..........ente sneham niranja kannugal kanunnundalloo...

Guruji, pl help me ..how to do santhanagopla pooja from my home... narayana...

my pray for all........

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun--- On Mon, 17/8/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 4:20 PM

Gurvayoorappa,

Dear Devotee of the Lord,

‘YOU SAW HIM my Child; You are one of the Luckiests’

If you like, you can keep those flowers sacred (dried),

touched by HIS sweetest hands!!

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com.

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of ppsharmilla2001Monday, August 17, 2009 6:26 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise

Om namo narayanai m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We are staying in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting for krishna..... ..m a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoor temple..but my husband is not believing on god..he is believing only on the true work without disturbing others. I was thinking from my office how can do pooja without flower.(i never buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2 years,because it is very tough to get but my mind was thinking how i will get)whether all r believing or not, after my work i took bath and i suppose to pray at the same time i heard a small sound from out side the door (1st floor we r staying) .usually we will not open and see the people in the out bcz four houses are in the same floor..but i just open the door...i was surprised one guy came with jasmine

flower...... i saw guruvayoorappan. ........krishna. ...... mugundha.... .....now i cant type........i pray for all.......I know lord krishna is with us in the worldpl pray all for me to get a child..om namo narayana namah....... .krishana, ,,,,,,

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Gurvayoorappa,

Santhana Gopala Pooja is generally done using either Santhana Gopala Mantra

or

Santhana Gopala Stotra. Stotra is pretty longer (about 100 verses) than

Mantra.

There is 'Santhanashtaka' also. Mantra is supposed to be the precise form

(sookshma roopa)

of the Deity. Since the mantra is short, it is given below.

Santhana Gopala Mantram:

'Om Sreem Hreem Kleem Glaum Devaki-suta Govinda Vasudeva

Jagatpate,

Dehi me tanayam Krishna, Tvamaham saranam gatah

Deva Deva Jagannatha Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho

Dehime Tanayam Seekhram Ayushmantham Yasasreenam.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. '

You can do the pooja using the above Mantra or you can get it done by a

learned

Tantri, if it is possible, in any Vishnu/ Krishna Temple you like.

As an alternative, I would like to suggest to pray to Lord Guruvayoorappan

from the bottom

of your heart . You can offer some 'nivedyam' like little 'palppayasam'/

butter/ fruits, as you

like. Your prayer will be amply rewarded by HIM; do not doubt.

We, the humble devotees, will also pray for you,

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf

Of sharmilla chammi

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:42 AM

guruvayur

RE: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise

Om namo narayana...

Respected Guruji,

I will keep the sweet flower with me..till my end ..

Also after the pooja the next day i got another surprise from kerala that my

brother got a job in Malaysia...he lost his job seven months before bcz of

the global crisis .i was looking the whole family....krishna

.....guruvaayoorappa..........ente sneham niranja kannugal kanunnundalloo...

Guruji, pl help me ..how to do santhanagopla pooja from my home...

narayana...

my pray for all........

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun

--- On Mon, 17/8/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnan

RE: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise

guruvayur

Monday, 17 August, 2009, 4:20 PM

Gurvayoorappa,

'YOU SAW HIM my Child; You are one of the Luckiests'

If you like, you can keep those flowers sacred (dried),

touched by HIS sweetest hands!!

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com

<http://in.mc954.mail./mc/compose?to=nairradhakrishnan (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On

Behalf Of ppsharmilla2001

Monday, August 17, 2009 6:26 AM

guruvayur@grou ps.com

[Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise

Om namo narayana

i m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We are

staying in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting for

krishna..... ..m a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoor

temple..but my husband is not believing on god..he is believing only on the

true work without disturbing others. I was thinking from my office how can

do pooja without flower.(i never buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2

years,because it is very tough to get but my mind was thinking how i will

get)whether all r believing or not, after my work i took bath and i suppose

to pray at the same time i heard a small sound from out side the door (1st

floor we r staying) .usually we will not open and see the people in the out

bcz four houses are in the same floor..but i just open the door...i was

surprised one guy came with jasmine flower...... i saw guruvayoorappan.

.........krishna. ...... mugundha.... .....now i cant type........

om namo narayana namah....... .krishana, ,,,,,,

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8

<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads./in/interne

texplorer/> .

1 of 1 File(s)

winmail.dat

Dear Sharmillaji,Radhe Krishna!We dont know in which form the Lord's divine grace falls on us.   Might be these Jasmine flowers are the harbingers of that Grace.   Praise Him at the top of your voice " HARAYEY NAMAH-- HARAYEY NAMAH "   whatever number of times you can, and pray for a child just like Him.   He will say " there is no one else like Me.  I am the only one like Myself.  I have heard your humble prayers, and so I will myself be born as your son. "    Your husband also will get belief in Him.   Give Him the any name, synonym of " Krishna " .   As respected Sarojaji has said, He will be born as your son before the next Gokulashtami.   I have no doubts.   HAIL UNTO HIM!

Loving regardsKVG.On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM, sharmilla chammi <ppsharmilla2001 wrote:

Om namo narayana

naryayana...krishna..

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun--- On Mon, 17/8/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise

guruvayur Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 4:26 PM

It is  a sign that you will gwt a child before next gokulashtami.saroja Ramanujam

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts

--- On Mon, 8/17/09, ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in> wrote:

ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise

guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, August 17, 2009, 4:56 PM

-

K.V Gopalakrishna

guruvayur

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:01 AM

Re: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise

Dear Sharmillaji,Radhe Krishna!We dont know in which form the Lord's divine grace falls on us. Might be these Jasmine flowers are the harbingers of that Grace. Praise Him at the top of your voice "HARAYEY NAMAH-- HARAYEY NAMAH" whatever number of times you can, and pray for a child just like Him. He will say "there is no one else like Me. I am the only one like Myself. I have heard your humble prayers, and so I will myself be born as your son." Your husband also will get belief in Him. Give Him the any name, synonym of "Krishna". As respected Sarojaji has said, He will be born as your son before the next Gokulashtami. I have no doubts. HAIL UNTO HIM!Loving regardsKVG.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM, sharmilla chammi <ppsharmilla2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Om namo narayana

naryayana...krishna..

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun--- On Mon, 17/8/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 4:26 PM

It is a sign that you will gwt a child before next gokulashtami.saroja Ramanujam

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Mon, 8/17/09, ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in> wrote:

ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur@grou ps.com

Monday, August 17, 2009, 4:56 PM

Om namo narayanai m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We are staying in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting for krishna..... ..m a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoor temple..but my husband is not believing on god..he is believing only on the true work without disturbing others. I was thinking from my office how can do pooja without flower.(i never buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2 years,because it is very tough to get but my mind was thinking how i will get)whether all r believing or not, after my work i took bath and i suppose to pray at the same time i heard a small sound from out side the door (1st floor we r staying) .usually we will not open and see the people in the out bcz four houses are in the same floor..but i just open the door...i was surprised one guy came with jasmine flower...... i saw guruvayoorappan. ........krishna. ...... mugundha.... ....now i cant type........i pray for all.......I know lord krishna is with us in the worldpl pray all for me to get a child..om namo narayana namah....... .krishana, ,,,,,,

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.61/2312 - Release 08/18/09 18:05:00

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Om narayana...........krishna..

Dear KVGji,

Thank you very much.

I pray for all..

Krishana...guruvayoorappa.....

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun--- On Wed, 19/8/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 2:01 PM

Dear Sharmillaji,Radhe Krishna!We dont know in which form the Lord's divine grace falls on us. Might be these Jasmine flowers are the harbingers of that Grace. Praise Him at the top of your voice "HARAYEY NAMAH-- HARAYEY NAMAH" whatever number of times you can, and pray for a child just like Him. He will say "there is no one else like Me. I am the only one like Myself. I have heard your humble prayers, and so I will myself be born as your son." Your husband also will get belief in Him. Give Him the any name, synonym of "Krishna". As respected Sarojaji has said, He will be born as your son before the next Gokulashtami. I have no doubts. HAIL UNTO HIM!Loving regardsKVG.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM, sharmilla chammi <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in> wrote:

Om namo narayana

naryayana... krishna..

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun--- On Mon, 17/8/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 17 August, 2009, 4:26 PM

ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur@grou ps.com

Monday, August 17, 2009, 4:56 PM

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.