Guest guest

Om namo naryana...

Dear Guruji,

Thank you for your kind reply.

I pray for all.......

Krishna ...Guruvayoorappa.....

With Best Regards,

Sharmila Arun--- On Tue, 18/8/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surprise [1 Attachment]guruvayur Date: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 7:03 PM

Gurvayoorappa,Dear Devotee of the Lord,Santhana Gopala Pooja is generally done using either Santhana Gopala Mantraor Santhana Gopala Stotra. Stotra is pretty longer (about 100 verses) thanMantra.There is 'Santhanashtaka' also. Mantra is supposed to be the precise form(sookshma roopa) of the Deity. Since the mantra is short, it is given below.Santhana Gopala Mantram:'Om Sreem Hreem Kleem Glaum Devaki-suta Govinda VasudevaJagatpate,Dehi me tanayam Krishna, Tvamaham saranam gatahDeva Deva Jagannatha Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho Dehime Tanayam Seekhram Ayushmantham Yasasreenam.Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. 'You can do the pooja using the above Mantra or you can get it done by alearned Tantri, if it is possible, in any Vishnu/ Krishna Temple you like.As an alternative, I would like to suggest to pray to Lord Guruvayoorappanfrom the bottom of your heart . You can

offer some 'nivedyam' like little 'palppayasam' /butter/ fruits, as you like. Your prayer will be amply rewarded by HIM; do not doubt.We, the humble devotees, will also pray for you,Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.mprThank you,Have a great day,mprnair,nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com.guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur@grou ps.com] On BehalfOf sharmilla chammiTuesday, August 18, 2009 12:42

AMguruvayur@grou ps.comRE: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseOm namo narayana...Respected Guruji,I will keep the sweet flower with me..till my end ..Also after the pooja the next day i got another surprise from kerala that mybrother got a job in Malaysia...he lost his job seven months before bcz ofthe global crisis .i was looking the whole family....krishna.....guruvaayoorappa ......... .ente sneham niranja kannugal kanunnundalloo. ...Guruji, pl help me ..how to do santhanagopla pooja from my home... narayana...my pray for all........With Best Regards,Sharmila Arun--- On Mon, 17/8/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com> wrote:mprnair <nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com>RE: [Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 17 August, 2009, 4:20 PMGurvayoorappa,Dear Devotee of the Lord,'YOU SAW HIM my Child; You are one of the Luckiests'If you like, you can keep those flowers sacred (dried), touched by HIS sweetest hands!! Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam, mpr Thank you,Have a great day, mprnair, nairradhakrishnan@

hotmail.com<http://in.mc954. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=nairradhakris hnan (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>. guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] OnBehalf Of ppsharmilla2001Monday, August 17, 2009 6:26 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] August 13 th surpriseOm namo narayanai m not getting the words to expain my experience on 13th august.We arestaying in Kuwait for 2 years and this was the first day i took fasting forkrishna..... ..m a big devoteee and got married from the guruvayoortemple..but my husband is not believing on god..he is believing only on thetrue work without disturbing others. I was thinking from my office how cando pooja without flower.(i never buy jasmine flowers for any pooja in the 2years,because

it is very tough to get but my mind was thinking how i willget)whether all r believing or not, after my work i took bath and i supposeto pray at the same time i heard a small sound from out side the door (1stfloor we r staying) .usually we will not open and see the people in the outbcz four houses are in the same floor..but i just open the door...i wassurprised one guy came with jasmine flower...... i saw guruvayoorappan..........krishna. ...... mugundha.... .....now i cant type........i pray for all.......I know lord krishna is with us in the worldpl pray all for me to get a child..om namo narayana namah....... .krishana, ,,,,,, recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads. /

in/internetexplorer/> .

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.