IndiaDivine.org

EXCELLENCE & NAVANEETHAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUM

When EXCELLENCE strives for EXCELLENCE the result is the latest 'NAVANEETHAM'.

' O Little Krishna, let many more youngsters come in thru' the gates opened by Kripa Chandran and send their contributions to Navaneetham.

'Nirmalyam' thozhan kondupoyathenu Savitrijikku nannni.

NVP Menonji's search for 'him' in Hindi is really cute. Sankaranji and Parvathiji have reminded Yesudas's rendition of 'Othukaadu' songs. It is truly divine. Thanks AchuthanNairji for reminding the famous Katho Upanishad verse. Panickerji has really lifted the curtain and showed the vast expanse of true Hinduism.

Read Sarojaji's article to know more about the dangerous 'DESIRE' and Veenaji has given some solutions from 'gita' too.

Dr. BGY Sastriji's both 'Brindavanam' and Sai Babaji's stories give valuable messages

Balenduji's 'Neythiri' and 'Narayaneeyam' together offers a great combination.

NB Nairji's 'Akshardham' and Sakthidharanji's KIzhakkekotta Ganapati Temple were quite informative. Anil Kumarji deserves a special mention for reminding us about our own 'Janmabhumi''. And lastly the short life sketch of Professor Krishna Murthiji - his mere presence itself is a matter of pride and blessing to the group. Prayers to 'Guruvayurappan' to bless Professorji with many many more years of fullfilling and contributive life.

The backstage people of 'NAVANEETHAM' deserves a sincere and heartfelt THANKS for providing this 'onasadya' in a spirit of service and goodwill.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Namaskarams to all His Devotees!I went thru Navaneetham and It took me into Sri Guruvayurappan's Sannadhi.And I lost myself.I enjoyed Thaye Yasoda! Hantha ! Bhagyam Yasodaya:! Enna thavam seithanai , Amma?If some one can bring out 'Mayya more mai nahi maakan kaayo'by Bhaktha Soordas,with meanings,it will take me to Gokulam and Brindavanam!Punar Namskarams!Hantha! Bhagyam Jananam!--- On Thu, 8/20/09, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal[Guruvayur] Re: EXCELLENCE & NAVANEETHAMguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 12:34 AM

HARI AUM

When EXCELLENCE strives for EXCELLENCE the result is the latest 'NAVANEETHAM' .

' O Little Krishna, let many more youngsters come in thru' the gates opened by Kripa Chandran and send their contributions to Navaneetham.

NVP Menonji's search for 'him' in Hindi is really cute. Sankaranji and Parvathiji have reminded Yesudas's rendition of 'Othukaadu' songs. It is truly divine. Thanks AchuthanNairji for reminding the famous Katho Upanishad verse. Panickerji has really lifted the curtain and showed the vast expanse of true Hinduism.

Read Sarojaji's article to know more about the dangerous 'DESIRE' and Veenaji has given some solutions from 'gita' too.

Dr. BGY Sastriji's both 'Brindavanam' and Sai Babaji's stories give valuable messages

NB Nairji's 'Akshardham' and Sakthidharanji' s KIzhakkekotta Ganapati Temple were quite informative. Anil Kumarji deserves a special mention for reminding us about our own 'Janmabhumi' '. And lastly the short life sketch of Professor Krishna Murthiji - his mere presence itself is a matter of pride and blessing to the group. Prayers to 'Guruvayurappan' to bless Professorji with many many more years of fullfilling and contributive life.

The backstage people of 'NAVANEETHAM' deserves a sincere and heartfelt THANKS for providing this 'onasadya' in a spirit of service and goodwill.

Regards

Balagopal

Dear Sri Viswanathan,

We am sending herewith a translation of " maiyya mori makhan na khayo "

Regards,

Sankaran/Parvathy

Raag       Bhimplaas

˜Ìæ™ÌÌ ˜ÌÌâœúÕ ˜Ìç Ì·þÖ ˜ÌÌLÌÌ LÌÌ™ÌÌâ

—ÌÌâœú —Ì™ÌÌâ OÌÌ™ÌÌ Fâò ÌÕ\âô, ˜ÌŒÌÙ¥ÌÌ ˜ÌÌâÍ·þ ÌqøÌ™ÌÌââ*

ZÌÌœú Ì·þœú ¥ÌɨÌÕ–Ìhõ —ÌhõE™ÌÌâ ²ÌÌÉcÌ Ìœâú QÌœú +Ì™ÌÌâ*

(˜Ìç Ì·þÖ)

˜Ìç –ÌÌ¡ôFò ¥ÌÍ·þ ™ÌÌ FòÌâ \ôÌâhõÌâ \ôÖFòÌâ ÍFòÍ·þ Í¥ÌÍŒÌ

ÌÌ™ÌÌâ,

O¥ÌÌ¡ô –ÌÌ¡ô ²Ì–Ì ¥Ìæœú Ìœâú ·çþ, Ìœú ¥Ì²Ì ˜ÌÙLÌ

Í¡ôÌhõÌ™ÌÌâ*                           (˜Ìç Ì·þÖ)

tÌÜ `ÌÌÌÕ ˜ÌÌ FòÕ +ÍtÌ—ÌÌâœúÕ, <ÌFâò Fò·âþ ÌÍtÌ™ÌÌ™ÌÌâ*

Í`Ì™Ì tÌâœâú Fò\Ùô —Ìâzù =ÌÍ`Ì ·æþ, `ÌÌÍÌ Ìœú™ÌÌâ `ÌÌ™ÌÌâ*

(˜Ìç Ì·þÖ)

™Ì·þ ¡æô +ÌÌÕ ¡ôFÙòhõ Fò˜ÌÍœú™ÌÌ –Ì·ÙþtÌ ·þÕ ÌÌZÌ ÌZÌÌ™ÌÌâ

²ÌÙœúzùÌ²Ì tÌ–Ì Í–Ì·Éþ `̲ÌÌâzùÌ, ¡æô =œú Fòslö ¡ôOÌÌ™ÌÌâ*

(˜Ìç Ì·þÖ)

˜Ìæ™ÌÌ ˜ÌÌâœúÕ ˜Ìç Ì·þÖ ˜ÌÌLÌÌ LÌÌ™ÌÌâ = My Mother, I have not eaten butter. --- —ÌÌâœú

—Ì™ÌÌâ OÌÌ™ÌÌ Fâò ÌÕ\âô, ˜ÌŒÌÙ¥ÌÌ ˜ÌÌâÍ·þ ÌqøÌ™ÌÌâ =  At  dawn, I was sent behind the herds of cows to the Madhuvan forest, --- ZÌÌœú Ì·þœú ¥ÌɨÌÕ–Ìhõ —ÌhõE™ÌÌâ ²ÌÌÉcÌ Ìœâú QÌœú +Ì™ÌÌâ = I was wandering in the forest from dawn to dusk playing on my flute.

˜Ìç –ÌÌ¡ôFò ¥ÌÍ·þ ™ÌÌ FòÌâ \ôÌâhõÌâ \ôÖFòÌâ ÍFòÍ·þ Í¥ÌÍŒÌ = Among  the gopas,   I am the youngest boy and how can I reach the pot of butter kept way above? --- ÌÌ™ÌÌâ O¥ÌÌ¡ô –ÌÌ¡ô ²Ì–Ì ¥Ìæœú Ìœâú ·çþ, Ìœú ¥Ì²Ì ˜ÌÙLÌ Í¡ôÌhõÌ™ÌÌâ = All these rustic cowherd boys, due to enmity, smeared butter all over my face,

tÌÜ `ÌÌÌÕ ˜ÌÌ FòÕ +ÍtÌ—ÌÌâœúÕ, <ÌFâò Fò·âþ ÌÍtÌ™ÌÌ™ÌÌâ = O   Mother!  You are very innocent, you have been carried away by these boys’ statements about me.---.Í`Ì™Ì tÌâœâú Fò\Ùô —Ìâzù =ÌÍ`Ì ·æþ,`ÌÌÍÌ Ìœú™ÌÌâ `ÌÌ™ÌÌâ = If there is even a  little  bit of doubt in your mind, I shall go elsewhere.

™Ì·þ ¡æô +ÌÌÕ ¡ôFÙòhõ Fò˜ÌÍœú™ÌÌ –Ì·ÙþtÌ ·þÕ ÌÌZÌ ÌZÌÌ™ÌÌâ = O Krishna!  take  this stick and blanket of yours, you have enacted a dance- drama too much

²ÌÙœúzùùÌ²Ì tÌ–Ì Í–Ì·Éþ `̲ÌÌâzùÌ, ¡æô =œú Fòslö ¡ôOÌÌ™ÌÌâ = Surdas says: “Then Yasoda smiled and lifting Krishna  up, gave him a hug”.

2009/8/20 Viswanathan K <kvichu2000

Namaskarams to all His Devotees!I went thru Navaneetham and It took me into Sri Guruvayurappan's Sannadhi.And I lost myself.I enjoyed Thaye Yasoda! Hantha ! Bhagyam Yasodaya:!  Enna thavam seithanai , Amma?

If some one can bring out 'Mayya more mai nahi maakan kaayo'by Bhaktha Soordas,with meanings,it will take me to Gokulam and Brindavanam!Punar Namskarams!Hantha! Bhagyam Jananam!--- On Thu, 8/20/09, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal[Guruvayur] Re: EXCELLENCE & NAVANEETHAM

guruvayur Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 12:34 AM

HARI AUM

' O Little Krishna, let many more youngsters come in thru' the gates opened by Kripa Chandran and send their contributions to Navaneetham.

Read Sarojaji's article to know more about the dangerous 'DESIRE' and Veenaji has given some solutions from 'gita'  too.

Dr. BGY Sastriji's both 'Brindavanam' and Sai Babaji's stories give valuable messages 

Balenduji's 'Neythiri' and 'Narayaneeyam' together offers a great combination.

NB Nairji's 'Akshardham' and Sakthidharanji' s KIzhakkekotta Ganapati Temple were quite informative. Anil Kumarji deserves a special mention for reminding us about our own 'Janmabhumi' '. And lastly the short life sketch of Professor Krishna Murthiji - his mere presence itself is a matter of pride and blessing to the group. Prayers to 'Guruvayurappan' to bless Professorji with many many more years of fullfilling and contributive life.

Regards

Balagopal

Dear Sankaranji/Parvathiji,Thanks alot .But where is finally" Mother Yasoda saying Thu nahin Makhan Khayo and Krishna saying "Maine hi maakhan khayo?"That line gives the taste of His stolen butter.btw,how to play it?Once again thanks a lot!Viswanathan--- On Thu, 8/20/09, gopalakrishnan sankaran <geeess wrote:gopalakrishnan sankaran <geeessRe: [Guruvayur] Re: EXCELLENCE & NAVANEETHAMguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 6:26 PM

Dear Sri Viswanathan,

We am sending herewith a translation of "maiyya mori makhan na khayo"

Regards,

Sankaran/Parvathy

Raag Bhimplaas

˜Ìæ™ÌÌ ˜ÌÌâœúÕ ˜Ìç �Ì·þÖ ˜ÌÌLÌ�Ì LÌÌ™ÌÌâ

—ÌÌâœú —Ì™ÌÌâ OÌÌ™Ì�Ì Fâò �ÌÕ\âô, ˜ÌŒÌÙ¥Ì�Ì ˜ÌÌâ÷þ �ÌqøÌ™ÌÌââ*

ZÌÌœú �Ì·þœú ¥ÌɨÌÕ–Ìhõ —ÌhõE™ÌÌâ ²ÌÌÉcÌ �Ìœâú QÌœú +Ì™ÌÌâ*

(˜Ìç �Ì·þÖ)

˜Ìç –ÌÌ¡ôFò ¥Ì÷þ ™Ì�Ì FòÌâ \ôÌâhõÌâ \ôÖFòÌâ ÃFò÷þ Ã¥ÌÃÅ’ÃŒ

�ÌÌ™ÌÌâ,

O¥ÌÌ¡ô –ÌÌ¡ô ²Ì–Ì ¥Ìæœú �Ìœâú ·çþ, �Ìœú ¥Ì²Ì ˜ÌÙLÌ

áô�ÌhõÌ™ÌÌâ* (˜Ìç �Ì·þÖ)

tÌÜ `Ì�Ì�ÌÕ ˜Ì�Ì FòÕ +ÃtÌ—ÌÌâœúÕ, <�ÌFâò Fò·âþ �ÌÃtÌ™ÌÌ™ÌÌâ*

Ã`Ì™Ì tÌâœâú Fò\Ùô —Ìâzù =�ÌÃ`ÃŒ ·æþ, `ÌÌÃ�Ì �Ìœú™ÌÌâ `ÌÌ™ÌÌâ*

(˜Ìç �Ì·þÖ)

™Ì·þ ¡æô +�Ì�ÌÕ ¡ôFÙòhõ Fò˜ÌÃœú™ÌÌ –Ì·ÙþtÃŒ ·þÕ �ÌÌZÃŒ �ÌZÌÌ™ÌÌâ

²ÌÙœúzù̲Ì tÌ–Ì Ã–Ì·Éþ `̲ÌÌâzùÌ, ¡æô =Ϝ Fòslö ¡ôOÌÌ™ÌÌâ*

(˜Ìç �Ì·þÖ)

˜Ìæ™ÌÌ ˜ÌÌâœúÕ ˜Ìç �Ì·þÖ ˜ÌÌLÌ�Ì LÌÌ™ÌÌâ = My Mother, I have not eaten butter. --- —ÌÌâœú

—Ì™ÌÌâ OÌÌ™Ì�Ì Fâò �ÌÕ\âô, ˜ÌŒÌÙ¥Ì�Ì ˜ÌÌâ÷þ �ÌqøÌ™ÌÌâ = At dawn, I was sent behind the herds of cows to the Madhuvan forest, --- ZÌÌœú �Ì·þœú ¥ÌɨÌÕ–Ìhõ

—ÌhõE™ÌÌâ ²ÌÌÉcÌ �Ìœâú QÌœú +Ì™ÌÌâ = I was wandering in the forest from dawn to dusk playing on my flute.

˜Ìç –ÌÌ¡ôFò ¥Ì÷þ ™Ì�Ì FòÌâ \ôÌâhõÌâ \ôÖFòÌâ ÃFò÷þ Ã¥ÌÃÅ’ÃŒ = Among the gopas, I am the youngest boy and how can I reach the pot of butter kept way above? --- �ÌÌ™ÌÌâ O¥ÌÌ¡ô –ÌÌ¡ô ²Ì–Ì

¥Ìæœú �Ìœâú ·çþ, �Ìœú ¥Ì²Ì ˜ÌÙLÃŒ áô�ÌhõÌ™ÌÌâ = All these rustic cowherd boys, due to enmity, smeared butter all over my face,

tÌÜ `Ì�Ì�ÌÕ ˜Ì�Ì FòÕ +ÃtÌ—ÌÌâœúÕ, <�ÌFâò Fò·âþ �ÌÃtÌ™ÌÌ™ÌÌâ = O Mother! You are very innocent, you have been carried away by these boys’ statements about me.---.Ã`Ì™Ì tÌâœâú Fò\Ùô —Ìâzù =�ÌÃ`ÃŒ ·æþ,`ÌÌÃ�Ì �Ìœú™ÌÌâ `ÌÌ™ÌÌâ = If there is even a little bit of doubt in your mind, I shall go elsewhere.

™Ì·þ ¡æô +�Ì�ÌÕ ¡ôFÙòhõ Fò˜ÌÃœú™ÌÌ –Ì·ÙþtÃŒ ·þÕ �ÌÌZÃŒ �ÌZÌÌ™ÌÌâ = O Krishna! take this stick and blanket of yours, you have enacted a dance- drama too much

²ÌÙœúzùù̲Ì tÌ–Ì Ã–Ì·Éþ `̲ÌÌâzùÌ, ¡æô =Ϝ Fòslö ¡ôOÌÌ™ÌÌâ = Surdas says: “Then Yasoda smiled and lifting Krishna up, gave him a hugâ€.

2009/8/20 Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 >

Namaskarams to all His Devotees!I went thru Navaneetham and It took me into Sri Guruvayurappan's Sannadhi.And I lost myself.I enjoyed Thaye Yasoda! Hantha ! Bhagyam Yasodaya:! Enna thavam seithanai , Amma?

If some one can bring out 'Mayya more mai nahi maakan kaayo'by Bhaktha Soordas,with meanings,it will take me to Gokulam and Brindavanam!Punar Namskarams!Hantha! Bhagyam Jananam!--- On Thu, 8/20/09, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] Re: EXCELLENCE & NAVANEETHAM

guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, August 20, 2009, 12:34 AM

HARI AUM

Regards

Balagopal