IndiaDivine.org

NAVANEETHAM - modified version

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs, Induji has brought to my attention of a big error in this month's Navaneetham - the Kolla Varsham showing 1186 instead of 1185!! A big sorry from my side and a big thank you to Induji. [ I think it is the stress of the current year - with the the economic downturn and health troubles - wanting my mind to skip an year to the future! ] Meantime, I have corrected some minor format errors and here is the modified version of Navaneetham. Please read and reply. It is very important that you write your feedback..Considering the amount of time invested by our authors, it is highly appreciable if each one of you can read Navaneetham and let them know about their article or poem or photo etc. That is the least we can do to show our gratitude for

their time and effort. Please do not forget this as that is the only way we can pay our debts to the excellent authors we have among us - who makes us laugh, cry and think - also making our bhakthi much more stronger. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil-----------------------------Ps: Chandraji suggested me yesterday to add a graphic from Induji that depicts how easily we forget our heritage in current times. I could not include the same due to size constraints of our magazine. And myself forgot the correct year of Kollavarsham! What an interesting irony! As my father to used to say, the only way to keep things in relavance is by using it or having a purpose - so, I suggest scholars and leaders to work towards bringing purpose and relavance to our heritage like Kolla varsham. It should be something we need to remember only when look at the calendar for Navaneetham - We need it to be attached to our events and add

it in our educational system so that common man like me can remember and adhere to it .. -----------------------------

1 of 1 File(s)

navaneetham_aug_2009.pdf