IndiaDivine.org

Cow Abuse- What we can (Must) do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namo narayana Dear devotees, We have been interacting about the horrific wide-spread cow-abuse and what we can do to lessen it. One of the most important factors in cow abuse is ECONOMIC, which means if WE the customers of Milk, Milk-products and Leather goods, change our choices to more peaceful ones, this abuse will decrease substantially. I am attaching a small document which outlines this abuse, what we can do in our own lives practically to lessen this abuse and links to various “angel†organizations that are fighting this abuse.

I have provided some viable alternatives to address this issue, but may have not got all the points, if any one has better ideas; I request them to please inform the rest of our group. Please do go through the document and please support these organizations in your own small way. We must realize that if we don’t act against this abuse, the Laws of Karma which are so perfect will definitely punish us for our involvement in this abuse. However since we are bakthas of Lord Krishna, we must be intelligent and follow His instructions in His Gita and not just endlessly read and study without implementing these scared concepts in our practical lives. We must ask Him to give us the strength and will-power to control our senses and the craving of relishing milk products at the cost of innocent cows. Lastly I want to say that I have absolutely no qualifications or authority to tell anyone what to do, but as an aspiring devotee I felt that I must spread information about this systematic abuse of these animals to the devotees of our Guruvayoorappan. However if you are convinced about the need for this issue, please spread this cause to the widest audience possible. We are like the squirrel that helped Sri Rama while He was building His bridge, while we may not be able to completely stop this atrocity, we can definitely change our lives as much as possible to save the suffering of these innocent cows, who have no spokesperson or political clout.

A small help is better than no help at all. I ask for forgiveness, if I might have caused anyone any distress through my emails. Sincerely, Kamlesh

1 of 1 File(s)

Cow Abuse- What we can (Must) do.ppt