IndiaDivine.org

Hari OM.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Om,

Can anybody tell me about KalaSarpa Yogam.

Recently an astrologer told me that my sons horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam which might affect his career and life. I am very much worried.

When doctors declared that i can never conceive, with profound grief I visited Chenganur Mahadeva temple and begged in front of Goddess Parvathy and Lord Shiva to grant me a child. When i got preganant after my Holy visit to this temple the docotors were so surprised and after his birth they told me that he is a Miracle Baby. My visit to the chenganur temple was on a friday and i delivered my son on one friday. His star his 'Thiruvathira' (Lord Shiva's star) and we have named him Karthik.

I strongly believe he is Lords Boon to Us. Then why such a yogam seen in his horoscope?

Is this kalasarpa yogam so bad. I have never heard of it.

Please help me.....

Pranamams,

Gita.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Dear Gitaji,

Radhe Krishna!

Gitaji, dont just worry about it. Take your mind off from this

feeling. Did not astrologers say that Markandeya would live only up

to 12 years ? And markandeya became a Chiranjeevi! Likewise, our

mythology is full of instances where the words of astrologers are

finally proved to be incorrect. I am not making a dig at astrology

as a science, but many astrologers do not interpret it correctly.

They try to fish in troubled waters. The real Bhakti which led you

to the Chengannur Mahadeva temple will itself show the way to protect

him also. The Lord's words will not prove false. Parameswara and

Parvati to whom you have prayed, are themselves the father and mother

of the whole Universe. (Jagatah pitharou vande

Parvati-parameswarou.). So place your full faith in them and pray to

them, your Ishta-devatas, and they will come to your rescue, in need.

If you want details of Kala-sarpa yogam, any astrologer can give you.

But that will make you only more worried, unnecessarily. And, for

Heaven's sake, please dont put this idea into your son's mind at any

point of time. I dont know how old he is now. As parents, please do

encourage him for all his studies and sports/other activities, and

keep close watch over him. Please tell your husband also about it.

The Lord will protect him and place him in the right track.

Loving regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:05 PM, geeta anil<geetaanilkarthik wrote:

>

>

> Hari Om,

>

>

> Can anybody tell me about KalaSarpa Yogam.

>

> Recently an astrologer told me that my sons horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam

> which might affect his career and life.   I am very much worried.

>

> When doctors declared that i can never conceive, with profound grief I

> visited Chenganur Mahadeva temple and begged in front of Goddess Parvathy

> and Lord Shiva to grant me a child. When i got preganant after my Holy visit

> to this temple the docotors were so surprised and after his birth they told

> me that he is a Miracle Baby. My visit to the chenganur temple was on a

> friday and i delivered my son on one friday. His star his 'Thiruvathira'

> (Lord Shiva's star) and we have named him Karthik.

>

> I strongly believe he is Lords Boon to Us. Then why such a yogam seen in his

> horoscope?

> Is this kalasarpa yogam so bad. I have never heard of it.

>

> Please help me.....

>

>

>

> Pranamams,

> Gita.

> ________________________________

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

>

Namaskarams!To my little knowledge, In an horoscope of a person,if all the other 7 grahas or planets are situated between Rahu and Kethu, then it is called Kalasarpa Yogam. People usually go to Siva temple at Kalahasthi(Andhra) or Tirunageswaram near Kumbakonamand perform Pooja To Lord Siva.Of course, regular visits,at least once a year to Sri Guruvayurappan's temple will remedy the defect and shower blessings on the person.Hantha! Bhagyam Jananam!--- On Mon, 8/24/09, geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote:geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik[Guruvayur] Hari OM.......guruvayur Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 2:35 AM

Hari Om,

Recently an astrologer told me that my sons horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam which might affect his career and life. I am very much worried.

When doctors declared that i can never conceive, with profound grief I visited Chenganur Mahadeva temple and begged in front of Goddess Parvathy and Lord Shiva to grant me a child. When i got preganant after my Holy visit to this temple the docotors were so surprised and after his birth they told me that he is a Miracle Baby. My visit to the chenganur temple was on a friday and i delivered my son on one friday. His star his 'Thiruvathira' (Lord Shiva's star) and we have named him Karthik.

I strongly believe he is Lords Boon to Us. Then why such a yogam seen in his horoscope?

Please help me.....

Pranamams,

Gita.

Gitaji,

Our KVGji is right.

Stop worrying and restrict your visits to astrologers If you really have to

consult one make sure he knows his stuff and that the Jathakam of your son is

authentic, that is, it contins the correct detail such as :

EXACT day, date, time, place of birth , ENSURE THE JATHKAM was written by an

expert astrologer.

Any slight error in details may give incorrect information.

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , " K.V Gopalakrishna " <gopalakrishna.kv

wrote:

>

> Dear Gitaji,

> Radhe Krishna!

> Gitaji, dont just worry about it. Take your mind off from this

> feeling. Did not astrologers say that Markandeya would live only up

> to 12 years ? And markandeya became a Chiranjeevi! Likewise, our

> mythology is full of instances where the words of astrologers are

> finally proved to be incorrect. I am not making a dig at astrology

> as a science, but many astrologers do not interpret it correctly.

> They try to fish in troubled waters. The real Bhakti which led you

> to the Chengannur Mahadeva temple will itself show the way to protect

> him also. The Lord's words will not prove false. Parameswara and

> Parvati to whom you have prayed, are themselves the father and mother

> of the whole Universe. (Jagatah pitharou vande

> Parvati-parameswarou.). So place your full faith in them and pray to

> them, your Ishta-devatas, and they will come to your rescue, in need.

>

> If you want details of Kala-sarpa yogam, any astrologer can give you.

> But that will make you only more worried, unnecessarily. And, for

> Heaven's sake, please dont put this idea into your son's mind at any

> point of time. I dont know how old he is now. As parents, please do

> encourage him for all his studies and sports/other activities, and

> keep close watch over him. Please tell your husband also about it.

> The Lord will protect him and place him in the right track.

>

> Loving regards

> K.V. Gopalakrishna.

>

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:05 PM, geeta anil<geetaanilkarthik wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hari Om,

> >

> >

> > Can anybody tell me about KalaSarpa Yogam.

> >

> > Recently an astrologer told me that my sons horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam

> > which might affect his career and life.   I am very much worried.

> >

> > When doctors declared that i can never conceive, with profound grief I

> > visited Chenganur Mahadeva temple and begged in front of Goddess Parvathy

> > and Lord Shiva to grant me a child. When i got preganant after my Holy visit

> > to this temple the docotors were so surprised and after his birth they told

> > me that he is a Miracle Baby. My visit to the chenganur temple was on a

> > friday and i delivered my son on one friday. His star his 'Thiruvathira'

> > (Lord Shiva's star) and we have named him Karthik.

> >

> > I strongly believe he is Lords Boon to Us. Then why such a yogam seen in his

> > horoscope?

> > Is this kalasarpa yogam so bad. I have never heard of it.

> >

> > Please help me.....

> >

> >

> >

> > Pranamams,

> > Gita.

> > ________________________________

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> >

>

Dear Geethaji,

Hope my E mail will give you some consolation. My husband was also told he has kalasarpayogam and ekavali yogam. I cannot say that he did not have some bad times.

But he is past 71 years old had a successful carreer as an engineer and has retired and has been blessed by Guruvayurappan to write many songs about Guruvayurappan.

I am sure your son will have a fruitful life ,since he was born with blessings from Siva and Parvathi. This earthly life will be a mixture of happiness and sorrow,for everyone. Guruvayurappan's blessings will always be there for him.

with prayers,

sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Mon, 8/24/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] Hari OM.......guruvayur Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 7:05 AM

Dear Gitaji,Radhe Krishna!Gitaji, dont just worry about it. Take your mind off from thisfeeling. Did not astrologers say that Markandeya would live only upto 12 years ? And markandeya became a Chiranjeevi! Likewise, ourmythology is full of instances where the words of astrologers arefinally proved to be incorrect. I am not making a dig at astrologyas a science, but many astrologers do not interpret it correctly.They try to fish in troubled waters. The real Bhakti which led youto the Chengannur Mahadeva temple will itself show the way to protecthim also. The Lord's words will not prove false. Parameswara andParvati to whom you have prayed, are themselves the father and motherof the whole Universe. (Jagatah pitharou vandeParvati-parameswaro u.). So place your full faith in them and pray tothem, your Ishta-devatas, and they will come to your rescue, in need.If you want details of

Kala-sarpa yogam, any astrologer can give you.But that will make you only more worried, unnecessarily. And, forHeaven's sake, please dont put this idea into your son's mind at anypoint of time. I dont know how old he is now. As parents, please doencourage him for all his studies and sports/other activities, andkeep close watch over him. Please tell your husband also about it.The Lord will protect him and place him in the right track.Loving regardsK.V. Gopalakrishna.On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:05 PM, geeta anil<geetaanilkarthik@ > wrote:>>> Hari Om,>>> Can anybody tell me about KalaSarpa Yogam.>> Recently an astrologer told me that my sons horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam> which

might affect his career and life. I am very much worried.>> When doctors declared that i can never conceive, with profound grief I> visited Chenganur Mahadeva temple and begged in front of Goddess Parvathy> and Lord Shiva to grant me a child. When i got preganant after my Holy visit> to this temple the docotors were so surprised and after his birth they told> me that he is a Miracle Baby. My visit to the chenganur temple was on a> friday and i delivered my son on one friday. His star his 'Thiruvathira'> (Lord Shiva's star) and we have named him Karthik.>> I strongly believe he is Lords Boon to Us. Then why such a yogam seen in his> horoscope?> Is this kalasarpa yogam so bad. I have never heard of it.>> Please help me.....>>>> Pranamams,> Gita.> ____________ _________ _________ __> Looking for

local information? Find it on Local>

Any half baked astrologer may interpret things in his own way and cause you loss of money and peace of mind. If you have any doubt to be clarified, ask the strology column in the web site of Malayala Manorama. Many astrologers have their own websites like Kanippayoor etc. They may also clarify your doubts. They are all commercial people and hence they make a living out of what they know. It is well known how a famous astrologer of Kuttipuram caused great confusion in the deva prasnam at Sabarimala and he is also in trouble.

Ramachandra Menon--- On Tue, 25/8/09, anair1101 <anair1101 wrote:

anair1101 <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: Hari OM.......guruvayur Date: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009, 12:35 AM

Gitaji,Our KVGji is right.Stop worrying and restrict your visits to astrologers If you really have to consult one make sure he knows his stuff and that the Jathakam of your son is authentic, that is, it contins the correct detail such as :EXACT day, date, time, place of birth , ENSURE THE JATHKAM was written by an expert astrologer. Any slight error in details may give incorrect information. jai shree krishna !Achuthan Nairguruvayur@grou ps.com, "K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna. kv wrote:>> Dear Gitaji,> Radhe Krishna!> Gitaji, dont just worry about it. Take your mind off from this> feeling. Did not astrologers say that Markandeya would live only up> to 12 years ? And

markandeya became a Chiranjeevi! Likewise, our> mythology is full of instances where the words of astrologers are> finally proved to be incorrect. I am not making a dig at astrology> as a science, but many astrologers do not interpret it correctly.> They try to fish in troubled waters. The real Bhakti which led you> to the Chengannur Mahadeva temple will itself show the way to protect> him also. The Lord's words will not prove false. Parameswara and> Parvati to whom you have prayed, are themselves the father and mother> of the whole Universe. (Jagatah pitharou vande> Parvati-parameswaro u.). So place your full faith in them and pray to> them, your Ishta-devatas, and they will come to your rescue, in need.> > If you want details of Kala-sarpa yogam, any astrologer can give you.> But that will make you only more worried, unnecessarily. And, for> Heaven's

sake, please dont put this idea into your son's mind at any> point of time. I dont know how old he is now. As parents, please do> encourage him for all his studies and sports/other activities, and> keep close watch over him. Please tell your husband also about it.> The Lord will protect him and place him in the right track.> > Loving regards> K.V. Gopalakrishna.> > On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:05 PM, geeta anil<geetaanilkarth ik wrote:> >> >> > Hari Om,> >> >> > Can anybody tell me about KalaSarpa Yogam.> >> > Recently an astrologer told me that my sons horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam> > which might affect his career and life. I am very much worried.> >> > When doctors declared that i can never conceive, with profound grief I> > visited Chenganur

Mahadeva temple and begged in front of Goddess Parvathy> > and Lord Shiva to grant me a child. When i got preganant after my Holy visit> > to this temple the docotors were so surprised and after his birth they told> > me that he is a Miracle Baby. My visit to the chenganur temple was on a> > friday and i delivered my son on one friday. His star his 'Thiruvathira'> > (Lord Shiva's star) and we have named him Karthik.> >> > I strongly believe he is Lords Boon to Us. Then why such a yogam seen in his> > horoscope?> > Is this kalasarpa yogam so bad. I have never heard of it.> >> > Please help me.....> >> >> >> > Pranamams,> > Gita.> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local>

>>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Ms. Gitaji,

There is no need to worry about the Kalasarpa Yogam. As per my experience, many of the humans are having the Kalasarpa Yogam. We also told our astrologer that we all of our family members have the said Yogam. We have gone to Kalahasthi near Tirupathi twice and did the Rahu Kethu Pooja. You may also go to Kalahasthi once in a every three or four years as per your convenience and do the pooja. My son was not studying at all in his school period. After continuous prayers now he realised well. Since your son got Chengannur Shiva's & Parvathy's blessings, why you are taking so tension. Only do the good karma, the fruit will come to us.

With prayers & regards,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Mon, 24/8/09, geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote:

geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik[Guruvayur] Hari OM.......guruvayur Date: Monday, 24 August, 2009, 3:05 PM

Hari Om,

Please help me.....

Pranamams,

Gita.

Beauty is just a click away. Find beauty parlor listings on India Local

Hari omThere is nothing for you to feel upset about kalasarpa yogam. Just that things get a little late. If you have a vigraha of the snake (naga) you can just do  abhisheka with a little milk  .You can perform archana to rahu on tuesdays , visit kalahasti or subramania or ghatti  if you can. Your sons name is wonderful as per numerology .  Trust in god and not people.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:05 PM, geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote:

Hari Om,

Recently an astrologer told me that my sons horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam which might affect his career and life.   I am very much worried.

Please help me.....

Pranamams,

Gita.

Om Namo Narayanaya

When we have "butter" in our hand, we often search for "ghee" elsewhere. The answer itself is in your message. When the doctors "declared" that you will not conceive, you were blessed with "Karthik" by HIM. There is a story about astrology, when the father of all astrologers "Karthikeyan" predicted about his own "father" Siva, his mother Parvathy cursed the "astrology" (not her son) that the truth will be there only 50%. It is like a DAY. A full day is complete with both a day and night.

With Gita (Geetha?) as your name, I am sure you have Bhagavath Geetha with you and you read the same and trying to follow the message that will clear your doubts. Offer him (Karthik) to HIM and you take the role of the "caretaker" then HE will protect him from all ill effects. Trust in Guruvayoorappan. As one member said when HE is there for us (I willl add "and also WITH US" ) why worry about anything else?

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

geeta anil <geetaanilkarthikguruvayur Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:35:48 AM[Guruvayur] Hari OM.......

Hari Om,

Please help me.....

Pranamams,

Gita.

Guruvayoorappa

Priya

Punyathman,

It may be this

curse or sapa by Devi Parvathy befallen on Astrology, which is the reason for

the origin

of the famous

saying regarding Astrology, ” ottokkum; ottokkilla”, meaning some

predictions

will be

correct; some will go wrong. Astrologers please supplicate for Devi’s

Mercy and request

for ‘sapa

moksham’. Profound thanks for Punya Sree Chandra Menonji for

reminding the curse.

Padaravindame Saranam,

Guruvayoorappa saranam,

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great

day,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Chandra Menon

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

11:04 AM

guruvayur

Re: [Guruvayur] Hari

OM.......

Om Namo Narayanaya

When we have " butter " in our hand, we often search

for " ghee " elsewhere. The answer itself is in your message. When the

doctors " declared " that you will not conceive, you were blessed with

" Karthik " by HIM. There is a story about astrology, when the

father of all astrologers " Karthikeyan " predicted about his

own " father " Siva, his mother Parvathy cursed the

" astrology " (not her son) that the truth will be

there only 50%. It is like a DAY. A full day is complete with both a

day and night.

With Gita (Geetha?) as your name, I am sure

you have Bhagavath Geetha with you and you read the same and trying to follow

the message that will clear your doubts. Offer him (Karthik) to HIM

and you take the role of the " caretaker " then HE will protect

him from all ill effects. Trust in Guruvayoorappan. As one

member said when HE is there for us (I willl add " and also WITH US " ) why

worry about anything else?

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

geeta anil

<geetaanilkarthik >

guruvayur

Monday, August 24, 2009

4:35:48 AM

[Guruvayur] Hari

OM.......

Hari Om,

Recently an astrologer told me that my sons

horoscope shows kalasarpa yogam which might affect his career and

life. I am very much worried.

When doctors declared that i can never conceive,

with profound grief I visited Chenganur Mahadeva temple and begged in front

of Goddess Parvathy and Lord Shiva to grant me a child. When i got preganant

after my Holy visit to this temple the docotors were so surprised and after

his birth they told me that he is a Miracle Baby. My visit to the chenganur

temple was on a friday and i delivered my son on one friday. His star his

'Thiruvathira' (Lord Shiva's star) and we have named him Karthik.

I strongly believe he is Lords Boon to Us. Then why

such a yogam seen in his horoscope?

Is this kalasarpa yogam so bad. I have never heard

of it.

Please help me.....

Pranamams,

Gita.

Dear Geetha

Anil,

Some of our honorable members have already replayed

to you and they all gave you how to cope up with the problem and what are the effects

of KalaSarpa Yogam. I like to say about my own life. According to my Jaathakam

my death was supposed to be about my 62nd birth anniversary. The jaathakam was

written by my own uncle, my Fathers oldest brother who was a very good astrologer.

All his predictions through jaathakam came out to be correct. He was also very

good reader of hastarekha. There also his predictions always came true. But I

am still alive. What I am saying is that the predictions or Jaathakam are not

100% perfect. In my case he has suggested to do some precautionary measures to

avoid it and I make every effort to do them. I strongly believe that, that is

the reason I am still here. His advice was to be dedicated to Lord SHivan and

do regular SHivadhyAnam, panchaksharee mantra japam and sHivadhAra. What ever

your ishTadevatha is, do pooja and other rituals for that ishTadevatha and also

which ever remedial actions any good astrologer suggests. Your family shall do well.

Also remember that what ever the Absolute has designed for you, your husband

and your child will happen and as the child was a gift to you from Chenganoor

MahAdevan and Goddess PArvathi they will take care of him. Offer your child to

them and you stay as the caretaker of the child. Remember we are all just

caretakers not the owners. Every thing is owned by Him and He will take care

off every one and every thing, whether we see Him as SHivan, PArvathi, Vishnu,

KrisHnan, Lakshmi, KArtikeyan or GenesHan. They are all the same, the

materialization of the One and only parabrahMam.

Remove that fear from your mind. The fear is only an

action of mind and it is always inside of us. The success comes when you put

that fear outside of you. Here you offer that to the Lord and He will take care

of the fear and also take care of you and your family.

So cheer up and dedicate your life to the Lord and

do your best. Rest will come from Him.

I also suggest you to read Bhagwad Geetha on a

regular basis, when I say read I mean to read, learn it and contemplate on it. Analyze

it after reading and try to understand every word of it. Use the translation

and commentary by Chinmayanada Swamy or Nataraja Guru. I found them to be the

best.

Thanks.

Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing. --- On Mon, 8/24/09, geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote:geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik[Guruvayur] Hari OM........guruvayur Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 5:35 AM

Hari Om,

Please help me.....

Pranamams,

Gita.