IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Today is Thiruvonam and on this auspicious day of Vamanaavathaaram, I humbly offer the last part of the Njanappana explanation at Bhagavaan's Lotus feet. Let Bhagavaan's blessings transform my humble attempt of sharing what I understood with my extremely limited knowledge and capability, into a Naivedyam! Let His endless mercy or Apaara kaarunyam accept the Naivedyam and let the prasaadam or Lord's grace fill the hearts of all devotees. 

Anantha koti Namskaaram at the feet of Bhakthakavi Shri Poonthaanam Nambudiri! May his divine soul forgive me for all my mistakes and may his blessings inspire all of us to chant Bhagavaan's naamam!

Happy Onam to all ! Let Vaamana avathaaram remove all our " darpam " or pride and purify our hearts! 

Njanappaana 61

Mathiyundenkilokke mathiyithu Thiru naamathin maahathmayamaamithu

Pizhayaakilum Pizhakedennakilum Thiruvullamarulka bhagavaane !

Njanappana (ithu) which explains the greatness of Naamam is enough if one has desire (for Brahma saayujyam) or one has the intelligence to understand. Hae! Bhagvaan! let this, which may or may not have errors, be blessed from the bottom of your heart! 

Why did Poonthaanam give the name Njananappaana to this collection of verses? How butter is all-pervasively hidden in the milk, like wise, knowledge or thathva njaanam is dissolved in Njananppaana. " Paana " here means song. So that song which contains Njaanam or knowledge is named Njanappaana. Even though Poonthaanam used simple everyday Malayalam language, this collection of verses expresses the great essence of Vedaantha.

In the second line he says that this Njanappaana mainly talks about the greatness of Thirunaamam or Divine Names and those who desire mukthi can benefit from this poem. When one understands the greatness of Naamam and starts daily Naamasankeerthanam, his path to mukthi or salvation will have no obstacles. (The first " mathi " means either desire or buddhi (intelligence). Second " mathi " in " mathi ithu " means enough. Here " ithu " means " this Njanappaana " . Learning this Njanappana is enough to attain moksham for those who are intelligent or for those who desire moksham).

Finally Ponnthaanam offers the whole collection called Njanappaana at Bhagavaan's feet and requests to bless it irrespective of it's quality. He begs Bhgavaan to accept it as it is.

It is interesting to note that poet finished Njanappaana by adrressing " Bhgavaane! "  He concluded the poetry with the best word Bhagavaan as the last word. Who is Bhagavaan? Bhgavaan is one who has all six Bhagaas or divine attributes or opulances namely all strength or power, all fame, all wealth, all knowledge, all beauty, and all asceticism or vairagyam. (Aiswaryasya samagrasya viryasya yashasa: sriya: jnaaa vairaagya yoshchaiva shannaam bhaga itheethaam -Vishnu .Puranam).

Poonthaanam recommends Bhakthi margam through naamasankeerthanam for ordinary people like us. Vyaasa Bhgavaan found Shaanthi or peace of mind only after writing Srimad Bhagavatham which contains stories of intense devotion. Before writing Bhagavatham he had written 17 puraanaas, Brahmashuthram and Mahabhaaratham. Only when he praised Bhgavaan with Bhakthi he could experience the peaceful, continuous bliss of Bhagavaan's presence in his mind. Shankaraacharyar also advised us " bhaja Govindam " . With all the scriptural support, in simple Malayalam language, Poonthaanam inspires us to chant naamam and attain moksham.

Let us chant Bhgavaan's divine names along with the great poet and devotee Shri Poonthaanam and millions of other devotees around the world:

Krishna! Krishna! Mukunda! Janaardana!

Krishna! Govinda! Naaraayana

Achyuthaananda! Govinda! Maadhava!

Sachidaananda! Naaraayana! Hare!

Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswa

Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Om Namo Narayanaya.

PranAms Savitriji.

Heartfelt thanks for the beautiful explanation of the Njanappaana.It felt good to start each day with a reminder of the transient nature of this life and to focus our energies on doing nama japam.

Namaskarams to you and may Guruvayurappan bless you with lot of years of good health and happiness to extol his glories.

Wish all devotees a very Happy Onam. May Guruvayurappan grant us health and peace and knowledge and detachment.

Warm regards,

Veena.

---------------------- On Wed, 9/2/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswaWednesday, September 2, 2009, 6:20 AM

Dear all,

Today is Thiruvonam and on this auspicious day of Vamanaavathaaram, I humbly offer the last part of the Njanappana explanation at Bhagavaan's Lotus feet. Let Bhagavaan's blessings transform my humble attempt of sharing what I understood with my extremely limited knowledge and capability, into a Naivedyam! Let His endless mercy or Apaara kaarunyam accept the Naivedyam and let the prasaadam or Lord's grace fill the hearts of all devotees.

Anantha koti Namskaaram at the feet of Bhakthakavi Shri Poonthaanam Nambudiri! May his divine soul forgive me for all my mistakes and may his blessings inspire all of us to chant Bhagavaan's naamam!

Happy Onam to all ! Let Vaamana avathaaram remove all our "darpam" or pride and purify our hearts!

Njanappaana 61

Njanappana (ithu) which explains the greatness of Naamam is enough if one has desire (for Brahma saayujyam) or one has the intelligence to understand. Hae! Bhagvaan! let this, which may or may not have errors, be blessed from the bottom of your heart!

Why did Poonthaanam give the name Njananappaana to this collection of verses? How butter is all-pervasively hidden in the milk, like wise, knowledge or thathva njaanam is dissolved in Njananppaana. "Paana" here means song. So that song which contains Njaanam or knowledge is named Njanappaana. Even though Poonthaanam used simple everyday Malayalam language, this collection of verses expresses the great essence of Vedaantha.

In the second line he says that this Njanappaana mainly talks about the greatness of Thirunaamam or Divine Names and those who desire mukthi can benefit from this poem. When one understands the greatness of Naamam and starts daily Naamasankeerthanam, his path to mukthi or salvation will have no obstacles. (The first "mathi" means either desire or buddhi (intelligence) . Second "mathi" in "mathi ithu" means enough. Here "ithu" means "this Njanappaana". Learning this Njanappana is enough to attain moksham for those who are intelligent or for those who desire moksham).

Finally Ponnthaanam offers the whole collection called Njanappaana at Bhagavaan's feet and requests to bless it irrespective of it's quality. He begs Bhgavaan to accept it as it is.

It is interesting to note that poet finished Njanappaana by adrressing "Bhgavaane!" He concluded the poetry with the best word Bhagavaan as the last word. Who is Bhagavaan? Bhgavaan is one who has all six Bhagaas or divine attributes or opulances namely all strength or power, all fame, all wealth, all knowledge, all beauty, and all asceticism or vairagyam. (Aiswaryasya samagrasya viryasya yashasa: sriya: jnaaa vairaagya yoshchaiva shannaam bhaga itheethaam -Vishnu .Puranam).

Poonthaanam recommends Bhakthi margam through naamasankeerthanam for ordinary people like us. Vyaasa Bhgavaan found Shaanthi or peace of mind only after writing Srimad Bhagavatham which contains stories of intense devotion. Before writing Bhagavatham he had written 17 puraanaas, Brahmashuthram and Mahabhaaratham. Only when he praised Bhgavaan with Bhakthi he could experience the peaceful, continuous bliss of Bhagavaan's presence in his mind. Shankaraacharyar also advised us "bhaja Govindam". With all the scriptural support, in simple Malayalam language, Poonthaanam inspires us to chant naamam and attain moksham.

Let us chant Bhgavaan's divine names along with the great poet and devotee Shri Poonthaanam and millions of other devotees around the world:

Sreekrishnaarpanama sthu!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear Savithriji,Congratulations .I understand the feeling of being abke to fiish a good work before an auspicious day. When we start we do not envisage the end and the timing. But it is God'will which tal kes us along . I am going to finish the Gita just in time for Krishnajayanthi which is on 11 th for vaishnavites.When I satrted I thought it will prolomng for two mor e monthas but the Lord has willed it otherwise. Similarly I was preparing audio fo iles for Thiruppavai i Tamil and without my intention it wa finished just before Thitruvaadipporam , the birthstar of Andal,So starint ony is your action but fulfilling a task He looks after.saroja ramanujam, . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts--- On Wed, 9/2/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuramSubject:

[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswaWednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:50 PM

Dear all,

Today is Thiruvonam and on this auspicious day of Vamanaavathaaram, I humbly offer the last part of the Njanappana explanation at Bhagavaan's Lotus feet. Let Bhagavaan's blessings transform my humble attempt of sharing what I understood with my extremely limited knowledge and capability, into a Naivedyam! Let His endless mercy or Apaara kaarunyam accept the Naivedyam and let the prasaadam or Lord's grace fill the hearts of all devotees.

Happy Onam to all ! Let Vaamana avathaaram remove all our "darpam" or pride and purify our hearts!

Njanappaana 61

Why did Poonthaanam give the name Njananappaana to this collection of verses? How butter is all-pervasively hidden in the milk, like wise, knowledge or thathva njaanam is dissolved in Njananppaana. "Paana" here means song. So that song which contains Njaanam or knowledge is named Njanappaana. Even though Poonthaanam used simple everyday Malayalam language, this collection of verses expresses the great essence of Vedaantha.

In the second line he says that this Njanappaana mainly talks about the greatness of Thirunaamam or Divine Names and those who desire mukthi can benefit from this poem. When one understands the greatness of Naamam and starts daily Naamasankeerthanam, his path to mukthi or salvation will have no obstacles. (The first "mathi" means either desire or buddhi (intelligence) . Second "mathi" in "mathi ithu" means enough. Here "ithu" means "this Njanappaana". Learning this Njanappana is enough to attain moksham for those who are intelligent or for those who desire moksham).

It is interesting to note that poet finished Njanappaana by adrressing "Bhgavaane!" He concluded the poetry with the best word Bhagavaan as the last word. Who is Bhagavaan? Bhgavaan is one who has all six Bhagaas or divine attributes or opulances namely all strength or power, all fame, all wealth, all knowledge, all beauty, and all asceticism or vairagyam. (Aiswaryasya samagrasya viryasya yashasa: sriya: jnaaa vairaagya yoshchaiva shannaam bhaga itheethaam -Vishnu .Puranam).

Poonthaanam recommends Bhakthi margam through naamasankeerthanam for ordinary people like us. Vyaasa Bhgavaan found Shaanthi or peace of mind only after writing Srimad Bhagavatham which contains stories of intense devotion. Before writing Bhagavatham he had written 17 puraanaas, Brahmashuthram and Mahabhaaratham. Only when he praised Bhgavaan with Bhakthi he could experience the peaceful, continuous bliss of Bhagavaan's presence in his mind. Shankaraacharyar also advised us "bhaja Govindam". With all the scriptural support, in simple Malayalam language, Poonthaanam inspires us to chant naamam and attain moksham.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear and respected Sarojaji,

Congratulations to you for being able to finish the big task of Bhagavd Gita explanations on the coming Ashtami Rohini. As you mentioned, it is all His perfect planning. I pray Guruvayurappan to bless you with Aayuraarogya soukhyam to continue your great service to Him and all His devotees.

You are absolutely right. It is only Bhagavaan's grace that I could finish it with out breaking in between and able to finish it on this auspicious day. I had no clue when I would be able to finish or whether I would be able to finish it at all. In between I had some health setbacks and Bhgavaan was kind enough to make me do Njananppaana. Every moment of ours is given by Bhagavaan and He decides how we will spend it. Let Him bless all of us to live not even a moment of our life with out thinking about His greatness.

Thank you Sarojaji for inspiring me to start writing. I realize that only inspired people can inspire others!

with regards and prayers

savitri

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Dear Savithriji,Congratulations .I understand the feeling of being  abke to fiish a good work before an auspicious day. When we start we do not envisage the end and the timing. But it is God'will which tal kes us along . I am going to finish the Gita just in time for Krishnajayanthi which is on 11 th for vaishnavites.When I satrted I thought it will prolomng for two mor e monthas but the Lord has willed it otherwise. Similarly I was preparing audio fo iles for Thiruppavai i Tamil and without my intention it wa finished just before Thitruvaadipporam , the birthstar of Andal,So starint ony is your action but fulfilling a task He looks after.

saroja ramanujam,

Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromani

reply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswa

Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:50 PM

Dear all,

Today is Thiruvonam and on this auspicious day of Vamanaavathaaram, I humbly offer the last part of the Njanappana explanation at Bhagavaan's Lotus feet. Let Bhagavaan's blessings transform my humble attempt of sharing what I understood with my extremely limited knowledge and capability, into a Naivedyam! Let His endless mercy or Apaara kaarunyam accept the Naivedyam and let the prasaadam or Lord's grace fill the hearts of all devotees. 

Happy Onam to all ! Let Vaamana avathaaram remove all our " darpam " or pride and purify our hearts! 

Njanappaana 61

Why did Poonthaanam give the name Njananappaana to this collection of verses? How butter is all-pervasively hidden in the milk, like wise, knowledge or thathva njaanam is dissolved in Njananppaana. " Paana " here means song. So that song which contains Njaanam or knowledge is named Njanappaana. Even though Poonthaanam used simple everyday Malayalam language, this collection of verses expresses the great essence of Vedaantha.

In the second line he says that this Njanappaana mainly talks about the greatness of Thirunaamam or Divine Names and those who desire mukthi can benefit from this poem. When one understands the greatness of Naamam and starts daily Naamasankeerthanam, his path to mukthi or salvation will have no obstacles. (The first " mathi " means either desire or buddhi (intelligence) . Second " mathi " in " mathi ithu " means enough. Here " ithu " means " this Njanappaana " . Learning this Njanappana is enough to attain moksham for those who are intelligent or for those who desire moksham).

It is interesting to note that poet finished Njanappaana by adrressing " Bhgavaane! "  He concluded the poetry with the best word Bhagavaan as the last word. Who is Bhagavaan? Bhgavaan is one who has all six Bhagaas or divine attributes or opulances namely all strength or power, all fame, all wealth, all knowledge, all beauty, and all asceticism or vairagyam. (Aiswaryasya samagrasya viryasya yashasa: sriya: jnaaa vairaagya yoshchaiva shannaam bhaga itheethaam -Vishnu .Puranam).

Poonthaanam recommends Bhakthi margam through naamasankeerthanam for ordinary people like us. Vyaasa Bhgavaan found Shaanthi or peace of mind only after writing Srimad Bhagavatham which contains stories of intense devotion. Before writing Bhagavatham he had written 17 puraanaas, Brahmashuthram and Mahabhaaratham. Only when he praised Bhgavaan with Bhakthi he could experience the peaceful, continuous bliss of Bhagavaan's presence in his mind. Shankaraacharyar also advised us " bhaja Govindam " . With all the scriptural support, in simple Malayalam language, Poonthaanam inspires us to chant naamam and attain moksham.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear Veenaji,

Thank you very much for your kind words. These words mean so much to me and helps me to gain confidence to study and write about things which are very often beyond my knowledge and ability.

May god bless you!

Regards and prayers

savitri

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Veena Nair <veeus18 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya.

PranAms Savitriji.

Heartfelt thanks for the beautiful explanation of the Njanappaana.It felt good to start each day with a reminder of the transient nature of this life and to focus our energies on doing nama japam.

Namaskarams to you and may Guruvayurappan bless you with lot of years of good health and happiness to extol his glories.

Wish all devotees a very Happy Onam. May Guruvayurappan grant us health and peace and knowledge and detachment.

Warm regards,

Veena.

---------------------- On Wed, 9/2/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswa

Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 6:20 AM

Dear all,

Njanappaana 61

In the second line he says that this Njanappaana mainly talks about the greatness of Thirunaamam or Divine Names and those who desire mukthi can benefit from this poem. When one understands the greatness of Naamam and starts daily Naamasankeerthanam, his path to mukthi or salvation will have no obstacles. (The first " mathi " means either desire or buddhi (intelligence) . Second " mathi " in " mathi ithu " means enough. Here " ithu " means " this Njanappaana " . Learning this Njanappana is enough to attain moksham for those who are intelligent or for those who desire moksham).

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Dear Savitriji,Hari Om.We cannot thank you enough for giving us this nectar of knowledge which is filledwith devotion !! Being able to complete the offering on this auspicious day is certainlyHis Blessings to you. Through you, He has blessed all of us by giving us this knowledge.

Wish everyone a very happy Onam. With Love & Pranams,LakshmyOn Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:20 AM, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Dear all,

Njanappaana 61

In the second line he says that this Njanappaana mainly talks about the greatness of Thirunaamam or Divine Names and those who desire mukthi can benefit from this poem. When one understands the greatness of Naamam and starts daily Naamasankeerthanam, his path to mukthi or salvation will have no obstacles. (The first " mathi " means either desire or buddhi (intelligence). Second " mathi " in " mathi ithu " means enough. Here " ithu " means " this Njanappaana " . Learning this Njanappana is enough to attain moksham for those who are intelligent or for those who desire moksham).

Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Thank you, Savitriji for giving us the interpretation of Janapana in a detailed manner. As I mentioned earlier, jnAnapAna is Bhajogovindam and Gita mixed together in malayALam.

May Guruvayurappan shower you and family with blessings to continue the good work .Thank you again.

Sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswaWednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:20 AM

Dear all,

Njanappaana 61

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Gurvayoorappa,

Sree Maha Sampoojya

Savithriji,

I know words

defy description of your manifestly difficult,

most

magnanimous and voluminous work of translation of

the famous

Njanappana of Parama Bhaktakavi Poonthanam ,

into English, couched

very beautifully, with all its sublime spirit

and true

devotion to the Lord. It evinced in every word, your

indepth

premabhava to the Lord and His abundant consequent

blessings towards

you, with out which one cannot finish the work,

comparatively

with in this short time frame.

Hope and pray

that you will try to arrange to publish the same soon

as a Book, so

that you can fulfill the desires of so many other devotees

of the Lord

also, who cannot follow Malayalam.

My humble and

most respectful Pranams.

Padravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great

day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan.

http://mprnair.blogspot.com/

# 281 573 8087

/ Cell- 281 948 7339.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Savitri Puram

Wednesday, September 02,

2009 6:20 AM

[Guruvayur] Namasthe-

Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswa

Dear all,

Today is Thiruvonam and on this auspicious day of Vamanaavathaaram, I

humbly offer the last part of the Njanappana explanation at Bhagavaan's Lotus

feet. Let Bhagavaan's blessings transform my humble attempt of

sharing what I understood with my extremely limited knowledge and

capability, into a Naivedyam! Let His endless mercy or Apaara kaarunyam

accept the Naivedyam and let the prasaadam or Lord's grace fill the

hearts of all devotees.

Anantha koti Namskaaram at the feet of Bhakthakavi Shri Poonthaanam

Nambudiri! May his divine soul forgive me for all my mistakes and may his

blessings inspire all of us to chant Bhagavaan's naamam!

Happy Onam to all ! Let Vaamana avathaaram remove all

our " darpam " or pride and purify our hearts!

Njanappaana 61

Njanappana (ithu) which explains the greatness of Naamam is enough if

one has desire (for Brahma saayujyam) or one has the intelligence to

understand. Hae! Bhagvaan! let this, which may or may not have errors, be

blessed from the bottom of your heart!

Why did Poonthaanam give the name Njananappaana to this collection of

verses? How butter is all-pervasively hidden in the milk, like wise, knowledge

or thathva njaanam is dissolved in Njananppaana. " Paana " here means

song. So that song which contains Njaanam or knowledge is named Njanappaana.

Even though Poonthaanam used simple everyday Malayalam language, this

collection of verses expresses the great essence of Vedaantha.

In the second line he says that this Njanappaana mainly talks about the

greatness of Thirunaamam or Divine Names and those who desire mukthi can

benefit from this poem. When one understands the greatness of Naamam and starts

daily Naamasankeerthanam, his path to mukthi or salvation will have no

obstacles. (The first " mathi " means either desire or buddhi

(intelligence). Second " mathi " in " mathi ithu " means

enough. Here " ithu " means " this Njanappaana " . Learning this

Njanappana is enough to attain moksham for those who are intelligent or for

those who desire moksham).

Finally Ponnthaanam offers the whole collection called Njanappaana at

Bhagavaan's feet and requests to bless it irrespective of it's quality. He begs

Bhgavaan to accept it as it is.

It is interesting to note that poet finished Njanappaana by

adrressing " Bhgavaane! " He concluded the poetry with the best

word Bhagavaan as the last word. Who is Bhagavaan? Bhgavaan is one who has all

six Bhagaas or divine attributes or opulances namely all strength or power, all

fame, all wealth, all knowledge, all beauty, and all asceticism or vairagyam.

(Aiswaryasya samagrasya viryasya yashasa: sriya: jnaaa vairaagya yoshchaiva

shannaam bhaga itheethaam -Vishnu .Puranam).

Poonthaanam recommends Bhakthi margam through naamasankeerthanam for

ordinary people like us. Vyaasa Bhgavaan found Shaanthi or peace of mind only

after writing Srimad Bhagavatham which contains stories of intense devotion.

Before writing Bhagavatham he had written 17 puraanaas, Brahmashuthram and

Mahabhaaratham. Only when he praised Bhgavaan with Bhakthi he could experience

the peaceful, continuous bliss of Bhagavaan's presence in his mind. Shankaraacharyar

also advised us " bhaja Govindam " . With all the scriptural support, in

simple Malayalam language, Poonthaanam inspires us to chant naamam and attain

moksham.

Let us chant Bhgavaan's divine names along with the great poet and

devotee Shri Poonthaanam and millions of other devotees around the world:

Krishna! Krishna!

Mukunda! Janaardana!

Krishna! Govinda!

Naaraayana

Sreekrishnaarpanamasthu!

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Respected Nairji, Sukumarji,Sredeviji, and Lakshmiji,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. On last Saturday, I counted and saw that I will be submitting the last one on Wednesday, which is Onam day. I felt very blessed that I would be offering the last part of Njanappaana on such an auspicious day. It is all Guruvayurappan's kaarunyam and I am blessed to get all the appeciation from great devotees. It means a lot to me and definitely encourages me to continue my humble attempts.

My humble pranaamas to all Gurudevs

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:58 AM, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

Thank you, Savitriji for giving us the interpretation of Janapana in a detailed manner. As I mentioned earlier, jnAnapAna is Bhajogovindam and Gita mixed together  in malayALam.

May Guruvayurappan shower you and family with blessings to continue the good work .Thank you again.

Sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram [Guruvayur] Namasthe- Njanappaana 61 Samasthaaparaadham kshamaswaWednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:20 AM

Dear all,

Njanappaana 61

Regards and prayers

Savitri