IndiaDivine.org

Cell phone and Gita - Very thought provoking in deed!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUMWhat a Great Comparison! Cell phone is some thing I take along with me even when going to Bath Rooms - to keep in touch with my Contacts!If we keep that much in contact with Gita we will be in constant touch with Krishna - Guruvayurappa!Thank you Savitri Puramji, from the bottom of my heart, for your getting this Wonderful CONCEPT.Regards,NB Nair.guruvayur , Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:>> Dear all,> > One of my friends sent this to me.I found it interesting.> > THIS WILL MAKE YOU STOP AND THINK!!!> CELL PHONE vs. GITA> I wonder what would happen if we treated our Gita like we treat our> cellphone?> What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?> What if we flipped through it several time a day?> What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?> What if we used it to receive messages from the text?> What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?> What if we gave it to Kids as gifts?> What if we used it when we traveled?> What if we used it in case of emergency?> This is something to make you go....hmm...where is my Gita?> Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about> our Gita being disconnected because Krishna already paid the bill.> Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities?> And no dropped calls!> > ESSENCE OF BHAGVAD GITA> Whatever has happened, has happened for good.> Whatever is happening, is happening for good.> Whatever is going to happen, it will be for good.> What have you lost for which you cry?> What did you bring with you, which you have lost?> What did you produce, which has destroyed?> You did not bring anything when you were born.> Whatever you have, you have received from Him.> Whatever you will give, you will give to Him.> You came empty handed and you will go the same way.> Whatever is yours today was somebody else's> Yesterday and will be somebody else's tomorrow.> SO WHY WORRY UNNECESSARILY?> Change is the law of the universe.>