IndiaDivine.org

Thank you - kaikottikkali song about krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jayasreeji and Savitriji,

Thank you both for the response and glad to hear that you liked it. Yes, Mr. Menon in fact knows that he is just an insrument , through which Bhagavan is showing his leelas.As you may know,he started writing these songs only after he was 60yearsold and had no background in music before that.

Since he has had a stroke, he finds it difficult to use his right hand for writing in the computer .so I am thanking you all in his behalf.We are deeply honoured by this response.

withprayers,

Sreedevi.

om namo narayanaya

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, jayashree menon <jayashree_66 wrote:

jayashree menon <jayashree_66[Guruvayur] Thank you - kaikottikkali song about krishnaguruvayur Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 11:24 PM

Dear Sreedeviji, Thank you to Mr. Menon and you for showing your large heartedness in sharing this lovely song with us and for the lyrics in english. I just cant stop listening to this again and again. May the lord shower his blessings on you to render more and more of such lovely compositions. Really, you are blessed to write such soul stirring and inspiring lyrics.Thank you once againSincerely, Jayashree S Menon

guruvayur@grou ps.comnvpmenon Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:16:09 -0700[Guruvayur] kaikottikkali song about krishna [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from NVP Menon included below] Dear Gurudevs,Hope all of you celebrated onam with a big feast, onapudava(new clothes)decoration with flowers, poojas for Trikkakaraappan etc.It was very nice to see the greetings in many different ways by our group. I want to share with you, a song which Mr Menon composed recently, suitable for kaikottikkali. Yesterday, a group of people in newjersey did this. I am sending the song along with though I do not have the video of the performance yet.Hope you will like it.with all best wishes and

prayers,sreedevi

From the hottest sporting action to the latest in news, style and entertainment, it's all on MSN India