IndiaDivine.org

Please pray for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Namo Narayana,

I have been blessed by Lord in various ways. All these years I was an employee of a Company, but the amount of mental pressure I have faced is known to my lord. Now he decided me to resign and start my own business. Am from a background of Export & Import Freight fowarding. I have a very small amount of customer who are supporting me and finally sat to thought that Lord wanted me to be out all those tense and relax.

I thank lord for all his blessings and steps. Recently I had a good darshan of Lord as well.

But, suddenly from last 2 months am suffering from Uterus problem, where doctors are not able to find out what is the cause. All are normal but still suffering from that problem. Tomorrow or by Staurday I will be meeting the doctor where he will decide whether to go for operation or not.

I request one and all to please pray for me and I have confident on my Lord that he will cure me by medicine only. Still please bless me and pray for me.

If some one can give on if there is some prayer that I can chant.

Namo Narayana.

Manjula

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guruvayoorappa.

Dear Devotee of

the Lord,

‘Manjula’

, as you know, is Lord Guruvayoorappan’s very intimate ‘Kalithozhy’

or ‘Atma Sakhi’.

Then why you

worry?

“ komalam koojayan venum shyamalo~yam kumaraka:

Veda vedyam param brahma bhasatam purato mama.”….(Srimad Bhagavatham-

Vandana Slokam 11.)

You may perhaps

like this as prayer to HIM.

Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great

day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Manjula Subramaniam

Thursday, September 10, 2009

9:01 AM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] Please pray

for me

Dear All,

Namo Narayana,

I have been blessed by Lord in various ways. All these years I

was an employee of a Company, but the amount of mental pressure I have

faced is known to my lord. Now he decided me to resign and start my own

business. Am from a background of Export & Import Freight

fowarding. I have a very small amount of customer who are supporting me

and finally sat to thought that Lord wanted me to be out all those tense and

relax.

I thank lord for all his blessings and steps. Recently I had a

good darshan of Lord as well.

But, suddenly from last 2 months am suffering from Uterus problem,

where doctors are not able to find out what is the cause. All are normal

but still suffering from that problem. Tomorrow or by Staurday I will be

meeting the doctor where he will decide whether to go for operation or

not.

I request one and all to please pray for me and I have confident on my

Lord that he will cure me by medicine only. Still please bless me and

pray for me.

Namo Narayana.

Manjula

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more.

May the good Lord bless you and us all. His love is everlasting, so please don't worry, all will be well.All glories to our Bhaktavalsala!! Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 9/11/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] Please pray for meTo:

guruvayur Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 7:01 AM

Guruvayoorappa. Dear Devotee of

the Lord, ‘Manjula’

, as you know, is Lord Guruvayoorappan’s very intimate ‘Kalithozhy’

or ‘Atma Sakhi’. Then why you

worry?

Veda vedyam param brahma bhasatam purato mama.â€â€¦.(Srimad Bhagavatham-

Vandana Slokam 11.) You may perhaps

like this as prayer to HIM. Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam, mpr

Thank you, Have a great

day, mprnair, nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com.

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of Manjula Subramaniam

Thursday, September 10, 2009

9:01 AM

guruvayur@grou ps.com

[Guruvayur] Please pray

for me

Dear All,

Namo Narayana,

I have been blessed by Lord in various ways. All these years I

was an employee of a Company, but the amount of mental pressure I have

faced is known to my lord. Now he decided me to resign and start my own

business. Am from a background of Export & Import Freight

fowarding. I have a very small amount of customer who are supporting me

and finally sat to thought that Lord wanted me to be out all those tense and

relax.

I thank lord for all his blessings and steps. Recently I had a

good darshan of Lord as well.

But, suddenly from last 2 months am suffering from Uterus problem,

where doctors are not able to find out what is the cause. All are normal

but still suffering from that problem. Tomorrow or by Staurday I will be

meeting the doctor where he will decide whether to go for operation or

not.

I request one and all to please pray for me and I have confident on my

Lord that he will cure me by medicine only. Still please bless me and

pray for me.

Namo Narayana.

Manjula

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more.

Pranamam Manjula Subramaniyanji,

Don't worry.If you have faith with Kannan he will definitely cure your health problem as well as will help in your profession. Please chant his name or nama sankeerthanam whenever you possible. Otherwise you better chant as mpnair has mentioned about slokam .We will pray with kannan for you to solve your problem.

With Prayers

Sushma Shreeyan--- On Thu, 10/9/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] Please pray for meguruvayur Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 11:01 PM

Guruvayoorappa.

Dear Devotee of the Lord,

‘Manjula’ , as you know, is Lord Guruvayoorappan’s very intimate ‘Kalithozhy’ or ‘Atma Sakhi’.

Then why you worry?

Veda vedyam param brahma bhasatam purato mama.â€â€¦.(Srimad Bhagavatham- Vandana Slokam 11.)

You may perhaps like this as prayer to HIM.

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com.

guruvayur@grou ps.com [ guruvayur@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of Manjula SubramaniamThursday, September 10, 2009 9:01 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] Please pray for me

Dear All,

Namo Narayana,

I have been blessed by Lord in various ways. All these years I was an employee of a Company, but the amount of mental pressure I have faced is known to my lord. Now he decided me to resign and start my own business. Am from a background of Export & Import Freight fowarding. I have a very small amount of customer who are supporting me and finally sat to thought that Lord wanted me to be out all those tense and relax.

I thank lord for all his blessings and steps. Recently I had a good darshan of Lord as well.

But, suddenly from last 2 months am suffering from Uterus problem, where doctors are not able to find out what is the cause. All are normal but still suffering from that problem. Tomorrow or by Staurday I will be meeting the doctor where he will decide whether to go for operation or not.

I request one and all to please pray for me and I have confident on my Lord that he will cure me by medicine only. Still please bless me and pray for me.

Namo Narayana.

Manjula

Manjulaji

My prayers are always there for your sucess.Lord guruvayoorappan will resecue his devotees.

Pranams

from Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Thu, 10/9/09, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:

Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980[Guruvayur] Please pray for meguruvayur Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 7:00 AM

Dear All,

Namo Narayana,

Namo Narayana.

Manjula

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

--- On Fri, 11/9/09, SURESH C KURUP <sureshckurup wrote:SURESH C KURUP <sureshckurupRe: [Guruvayur] Please pray for mesongs1980Date: Friday, 11 September, 2009, 6:36 AMDear Manjula,Eventhouh I know and have written a lot of Keerthanas on Lord Krishna, often used to chant the "dwaadasaakshari manthra" as many times as possible in a day. That is

enough."OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VAASUDEVAAYA"Regards,Suresh Kurup--- On Thu, 10/9/09, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980[Guruvayur] Please pray for meguruvayur Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 2:00 PM

Dear All,

Namo Narayana,

Namo Narayana.

Manjula

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear ManjulaTrust in tje lord . He is the kindest.Hare krishnaOn Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:

Dear All,

Namo Narayana,

I have been blessed by Lord in various ways.  All these years I was an employee of  a Company, but the amount of mental pressure I have faced is known to my lord.  Now he decided me to resign and start my own business.  Am from a background of Export & Import Freight fowarding.  I have a very small amount of customer who are supporting me and finally sat to thought that Lord wanted me to be out all those tense and relax.

I thank lord for all his blessings and steps.  Recently I had a good darshan of Lord as well.

But, suddenly from last 2 months am suffering from Uterus problem, where doctors are not able to find out what is the cause.  All are normal but still suffering from that problem.  Tomorrow or by Staurday I will be meeting the doctor where he will decide whether to go for operation or not. 

I request one and all to please pray for me and I have confident on my Lord that he will cure me by medicine only.  Still please bless me and pray for me.

Namo Narayana.

Manjula

Dear Manjula,

I sincerely pray for your good health. Doctor will be able to find out the problem and will be cured fast without operation. Trust God. He will definitely help us.

Regards,

Manoharan S