IndiaDivine.org

Theory on FROG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

While switching channels this morning I accidentally tuned in NBC channel and an item caught my attention, FROG. Yes frog, one of the creations of our GOD which flourish during monsoon or rainy season and later diminish in numbers but re-appear seasonally. NBC is hosting the "kick off" of NFL season tonight and the players are supporting a girl who is to be operated tomorrow. The announcer was wearing a bracelet with letters "F.R.O.G." inscribed and bears the girl's name Jennifer. He expanded and explained the letters F-R-O-G as Fully Rely on God. Yes,she fully rely on God and they (frogs) also rely God for their survival. Can we be different?

Let us also pray for the girl's successful surgery and longevity

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Beautiful expansion of the word. It shows that we have to learn from all creations of the Lord.saroja Ramanujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Theory on FROG"Guruv" <guruvayur >Friday, September 11, 2009, 5:21 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

While switching channels this morning I accidentally tuned in NBC channel and an item caught my attention, FROG. Yes frog, one of the creations of our GOD which flourish during monsoon or rainy season and later diminish in numbers but re-appear seasonally. NBC is hosting the "kick off" of NFL season tonight and the players are supporting a girl who is to be operated tomorrow. The announcer was wearing a bracelet with letters "F.R.O.G." inscribed and bears the girl's name Jennifer. He expanded and explained the letters F-R-O-G as Fully Rely on God. Yes,she fully rely on God and they (frogs) also rely God for their survival. Can we be different?

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Dear Chandraji and others,Radhe Krishna!As respected Sarojaji has said it, every creation of the Lord is a teacher and every experience, good or bad, is a lesson.   This is what Bhagavatam and Narayaneeyam expound to us, about the 24 Gurus, and lastly, the perishable body as the last Guru.   When the perishable body itself, whether it is a human body or the body of any creature can teach us all the spiritual knowledge, why go to another guru to learn this ultimate truth?

RegardsKVG.   On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 5:21 AM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

While switching channels this morning I accidentally tuned in NBC channel and an item caught my attention, FROG. Yes frog, one of the creations of our GOD which flourish during monsoon or rainy season and later diminish in numbers but re-appear seasonally. NBC is hosting the  " kick off " of NFL season tonight and the players are supporting a girl who is to be operated tomorrow. The announcer was wearing a bracelet with letters  " F.R.O.G. " inscribed and bears the girl's name Jennifer. He expanded and explained the letters F-R-O-G as Fully Rely on God. Yes,she fully rely on God and they (frogs) also rely God for their survival.  Can we be different?

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan 

" live and let live "

" They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातक कोटयः ||  

HARI AUM

Dera Menonji,

A simple effective way to remind 'his' presence. Glory to FROG.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Chandraji,

This is beautiful. We are all frogs -(S can be surrendering) just like a real frog. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

While switching channels this morning I accidentally tuned in NBC channel and an item caught my attention, FROG. Yes frog, one of the creations of our GOD which flourish during monsoon or rainy season and later diminish in numbers but re-appear seasonally. NBC is hosting the  " kick off " of NFL season tonight and the players are supporting a girl who is to be operated tomorrow. The announcer was wearing a bracelet with letters  " F.R.O.G. " inscribed and bears the girl's name Jennifer. He expanded and explained the letters F-R-O-G as Fully Rely on God. Yes,she fully rely on God and they (frogs) also rely God for their survival.  Can we be different?

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan 

" live and let live "

Dear Chandraji and other Gurudevs,Thanks, thanks, thanks.

I wish I were a FROGS like Chandraji and others said.  It may take several janmas for me.

I wish I were not acting like a frog making meaningless sounds (as mentioned in Srimad Bhagavatam.)

Hari Om!

CKPOn Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan 

" live and let live "

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Chithpuramji and my Respected Guru(s) and Gurudevs

I firmly believe we (all members of this Divine group) are passing through the last cycle of "human life" and surely will merge with HIM or at-least reach HIS "paadaravindam". We certainly do NOT know the "language" of the frogs, but understand "our" language and fully understand the messages that we all exchange on this forum. We are "one" family and know only to "love" each other and not to "hate".

"Hantha bhaagyam jananam" to quote Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Chith Puram <krsnakrpaguruvayur Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 8:58:58 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Theory on FROG

Dear Chandraji and other Gurudevs,

Thanks, thanks, thanks.

I wish I were a FROGS like Chandraji and others said. It may take several janmas for me.

I wish I were not acting like a frog making meaningless sounds (as mentioned in Srimad Bhagavatam.)

Hari Om!

CKP

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"