IndiaDivine.org

see this website

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sundarasimham.org., ahobilavalli.org and srihayagriva .org are the three websites maintained by Dr. Sadagopan in New york. They contain all the vaishnavite literature. I have given the link srihayagrivan.org in which my Gita commentary that appeared in the group pages are going to be made into ebooks.Volume one is already released and the other two volumes will be released by the end of the month..Ahobilavalli .orghas my ebooks Garudapanchasath and Krishnakarnamrtham while sundarasimham .org has my sribhashyam , yadhabvbhyudhaya and some others. They have more than 200 ebooks on all these websites together which will be a treasure for bhakthas.saroja Ramanujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts--- On Wed, 9/16/09, nalini sree <nalinisree_nair wrote:nalini sree <nalinisree_nairSubject:

[Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hare krishna.....

today only I visit this website.

I request all of you kindly vist the following web site

http://www.ahobilav alli.org/ kk.pdf

thanking you

Hare Krishna..... .

HARI AUM

Respected Sarojaji,

Thanks for sharing this scriptural wealth.

May 'him' bless you with many more years of productive life to add on to the great Indian trasure chest of eternal knowledge.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Sarojaji, thanks for sharing the links. It is a labor of love and dedication and hopefully will inspire more people to take up such ventures and share freely with the devoted.Warm regards,Veena.--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 8:09 AM

sundarasimham. org., ahobilavalli. org and srihayagriva .org are the three websites maintained by Dr. Sadagopan in New york. They contain all the vaishnavite literature. I have given the link srihayagrivan. org in which my Gita commentary that appeared in the group pages are going to be made into ebooks.Volume one is already released and the other two volumes will be released by the end of the month..Ahobilavalli .orghas my ebooks Garudapanchasath and Krishnakarnamrtham while sundarasimham .org has my sribhashyam , yadhabvbhyudhaya and some others. They have more than 200 ebooks on all these websites together which will be a treasure for

bhakthas.saroja Ramanujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Wed, 9/16/09, nalini sree

<nalinisree_nair@ > wrote:nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ >Subject:

[Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hare krishna.....

thanking you

Hare Krishna..... .

Dear Sarojaji

I also echo Veena's message. I opened the "treasure chest" of Shree Sadagopan Iyengar and somehow prompted to open the e-book of "Fabulous four". I do not know why I opened this particular one, but that possibly is the smallest (I hope not) book amongst the rest. Those who understand Tamil, will enjoy more with his "quotes" in Tamil. I liked the four letter moola manthra Na-ra-ya-Na which enabled the person like Ajamila to get Saayoojyam by uttering once while in the death bed!!!. Shree Sadagopan also re-iterate in reciting the manthras correctly if not the result will be an unwanted one by quoting the manthra "wanted a son to kill Indra, but got sons who were killed by Indra".

This is a warning specially for those who want to recite manthra, without proper guidance to avoid unwanted results.

Hence Four lettered moola Manthra Na-ra-ya-Na is the best for me.

Thank you Sarojaji for directing our (my) attention so that I can open and "learn" more from the invaluable "Treasure Chest"

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Veena Nair <veeus18guruvayur Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:03:43 AMRe: [Guruvayur] see this website

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Sarojaji, thanks for sharing the links. It is a labor of love and dedication and hopefully will inspire more people to take up such ventures and share freely with the devoted.Warm regards,Veena.--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 8:09 AM

sundarasimham. org., ahobilavalli. org and srihayagriva .org are the three websites maintained by Dr. Sadagopan in New york. They contain all the vaishnavite literature. I have given the link srihayagrivan. org in which my Gita commentary that appeared in the group pages are going to be made into ebooks.Volume one is already released and the other two volumes will be released by the end of the month..Ahobilavalli .orghas my ebooks Garudapanchasath and Krishnakarnamrtham while sundarasimham .org has my sribhashyam , yadhabvbhyudhaya and some others. They have more than 200 ebooks on all these websites together which will be a treasure for bhakthas.saroja Ramanujam

Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromani

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Wed, 9/16/09, nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ > wrote:

nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ >[Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hare krishna.....

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/kk.pdf

thanking you

Hare Krishna..... .

Dear and respected Sarojaji,

Thank you very much for sharing this spiritual wealth with all of us. Actually I and one of our Guruvayur family members are studying Sree Kishna Kanaamrutham with the help of your interpretation on the web (we are doing this through Google talk) and we are really enjoying each and every sloka of Vilwamangalam and your excellent interpretation! May Krishna give you Aayuraarogyasoukhyam to continue your great service.

Respectful regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Veena Nair <veeus18 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Sarojaji, thanks for sharing the  links. It is a labor of love and dedication and hopefully will inspire more people to take up such ventures and share freely with the devoted.

Warm regards,Veena.--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] see this website

guruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 8:09 AM

sundarasimham. org., ahobilavalli. org and srihayagriva .org are the three websites maintained by Dr. Sadagopan in New york. They contain all the vaishnavite literature. I have given the link srihayagrivan. org in which my Gita commentary that appeared in the group pages are going to be made into ebooks.Volume one is already released and the other two volumes will be released by the end of the month..Ahobilavalli .orghas my ebooks Garudapanchasath and Krishnakarnamrtham while sundarasimham .org has my sribhashyam , yadhabvbhyudhaya and some others. They have more than 200 ebooks on all these websites together which will be a treasure for bhakthas.

saroja Ramanujam

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ > wrote:

nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ >[Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur@grou ps.com Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hare krishna.....

thanking you

Hare Krishna..... .

Namasthe Veenaji

Thanks

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723/7876067Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Veena Nair <veeus18 wrote:

Veena Nair <veeus18Re: [Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur Date: Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 6:03 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Sarojaji, thanks for sharing the links. It is a labor of love and dedication and hopefully will inspire more people to take up such ventures and share freely with the devoted.Warm regards,Veena.--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 8:09 AM

sundarasimham. org., ahobilavalli. org and srihayagriva .org are the three websites maintained by Dr. Sadagopan in New york. They contain all the vaishnavite literature. I have given the link srihayagrivan. org in which my Gita commentary that appeared in the group pages are going to be made into ebooks.Volume one is already released and the other two volumes will be released by the end of the month..Ahobilavalli .orghas my ebooks Garudapanchasath and Krishnakarnamrtham while sundarasimham .org has my sribhashyam , yadhabvbhyudhaya and some others. They have more than 200 ebooks on all these websites together which will be a treasure for bhakthas.saroja Ramanujam

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Wed, 9/16/09, nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ ..com> wrote:

nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ >[Guruvayur] see this websiteguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hare krishna.....

thanking you

Hare Krishna..... .

Try the new India Homepage.

Thankyou for sharing such a beautiful site with all the group members.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Vinod Pillai,

Post box No: 20487

Sharjah,

United Arab Emirates.

Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909

Mobile:00971-50-7564723/7876067

Mailto:VinodPillai777

--- On Thu, 17/9/09, Veena Nair <veeus18 wrote:

Veena Nair <veeus18

Re: [Guruvayur] see this website

guruvayur

Thursday, 17 September, 2009, 6:03 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Dear Sarojaji, thanks for sharing the  links.

It is a labor of love and dedication and hopefully will inspire more people to

take up such ventures and share freely with the devoted.

Warm regards,

Veena.

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18

Re: [Guruvayur] see this website

guruvayur

Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 8:09 AM

sundarasimham. org., ahobilavalli. org and srihayagriva .org are the three

websites maintained by Dr. Sadagopan in New york. They contain all the

vaishnavite literature. I have given the link srihayagrivan. org in which my

Gita commentary that appeared in the group pages are going to be made into

ebooks.Volume one is already released and the other two volumes will be released

by the end of the month..Ahobilavalli .orghas my ebooks Garudapanchasath and

Krishnakarnamrtham while sundarasimham .org has my sribhashyam ,

yadhabvbhyudhaya and some others. They have more than 200 ebooks on all these

websites together which will be a treasure for bhakthas.

saroja Ramanujam

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ > wrote:

nalini sree <nalinisree_nair@ >

[Guruvayur] see this website

guruvayur@grou ps.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hare krishna.....

thanking you

Hare Krishna..... .

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

http://in.overview.mail./connectmore