IndiaDivine.org

navaneetham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs,

The new navaneetham, september issue has come out very nice again. Our Sunilji

has done a great job.Thank you again.

We are really happy to see our dear friend, ChandrshekharaMenon and his

family.He is doing such an important job of moderating this site and kotiarchana

giving opportunity for people like me to write the namajapam every day, giving

us peace of mind.My friend, you are never a poojyam by yourself. Remember " Thou

are that " You are 100% by yourself. We are very happy to see you as the Member

of the month.congratulations and keep up the good work. Thank you

In my opinion ,the best article was of our great Sastriji who explained the

human life in such a simple terms. Thank you, Sastriji.

I do have an issue with Sukumarji,s concept. I feel it is indeed very approprite

to honour Mahabali one day,a king who is supposed to be an embodiment of

goodness to the people of Kerala We cannot imagine to see such a great king

EVER. .We should not be looking into the historical accuracy of it. He was God,s

favourite devotee anyway.

We should remember we are also praying to Trikkakkara Appan who is Vamana

moorthi during Onam. Hope Sukumarji will pardon me for writing this opinion.

Your kavitha is as usual beautiful.Thank you.

with prayers,

sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Gurudevs,Navaneetham issue is very nice as ever. My only regret is many articles appear in malayyalam scrpt and people like us could not read them at all.But as nonmalayalees are a minority this has to be accepted. Iam very glad to see the biodata of Menonji though he has underestimated himself. The word zero is called poojyam in sanskrit which means poojaam arhathi ithi that which deserves honour.Poojyam is poornam a perfect circle. In this sens eMenonji is indeed a poojya or poorna.I have never seen such enthusiasm in anything he does and sincerity from any one of his age.H eis just few months younger to me and he has beeen in my online sanskritclass from the beginning and in a short span of two years or so he has become proficint enough to handle classes for beginners in my absence. He is my best student and best

friend.Matrurity and wisdom that comes through experience is the grace of God nd he has both in abundance. May he live long and continue his good work.saroja Ramanujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous

posts--- On Sat, 9/19/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:NVP Menon <nvpmenon[Guruvayur] navaneetham"guruvayur " <guruvayur >Saturday, September 19, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear GuruDevs,

The new navaneetham, september issue has come out very nice again. Our Sunilji has done a great job.Thank you again.

We are really happy to see our dear friend, ChandrshekharaMenon and his family.He is doing such an important job of moderating this site and kotiarchana giving opportunity for people like me to write the namajapam every day, giving us peace of mind.My friend, you are never a poojyam by yourself. Remember "Thou are that" You are 100% by yourself. We are very happy to see you as the Member of the month.congratulatio ns and keep up the good work. Thank you

In my opinion ,the best article was of our great Sastriji who explained the human life in such a simple terms. Thank you, Sastriji.

I do have an issue with Sukumarji,s concept. I feel it is indeed very approprite to honour Mahabali one day,a king who is supposed to be an embodiment of goodness to the people of Kerala We cannot imagine to see such a great king EVER. .We should not be looking into the historical accuracy of it. He was God,s favourite devotee anyway.

We should remember we are also praying to Trikkakkara Appan who is Vamana moorthi during Onam. Hope Sukumarji will pardon me for writing this opinion. Your kavitha is as usual beautiful.Thank you.

with prayers,

sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya

very good explanation of poojyam. In that sense, it is appropriate. Thank you for that explanation, Sarojaji. I am very glad to see that Menonji is a sanskrit teacher too.Wish him and his wife all the best with Ayurarogyasowgyam for many years , Also happy birthday to Sarojaji too.

regards,

sreedevi

Om namo narayanaya--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18Re: [Guruvayur] navaneethamguruvayur Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 6:51 PM

Dear Gurudevs,Navaneetham issue is very nice as ever. My only regret is many articles appear in malayyalam scrpt and people like us could not read them at all.But as nonmalayalees are a minority this has to be accepted. Iam very glad to see the biodata of Menonji though he has underestimated himself. The word zero is called poojyam in sanskrit which means poojaam arhathi ithi that which deserves honour.Poojyam is poornam a perfect circle. In this sens eMenonji is indeed a poojya or poorna.I have never seen such enthusiasm in anything he does and sincerity from any one of his age.H eis just few months younger to me and he has beeen in my online sanskritclass from the beginning and in a short span of two years or so he has become proficint enough to handle classes for beginners in my absence. He is my best student and best friend.Matrurity and wisdom that comes through experience is the grace of God nd he has both

in abundance. May he live long and continue his good work.saroja Ramanujam

Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromani

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Sat, 9/19/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon > wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >[Guruvayur] navaneetham"guruvayur " <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Saturday, September 19, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear GuruDevs,The new navaneetham, september issue has come out very nice again. Our Sunilji has done a great job.Thank you again.We are really happy to see our dear friend, ChandrshekharaMenon and his family..He is doing such an important job of moderating this site and kotiarchana giving opportunity for people like me to write the namajapam every day, giving us peace of mind.My friend, you are never a poojyam by yourself. Remember "Thou are that" You are 100% by yourself. We are very happy to see you as the Member of the month.congratulatio ns and keep up the good work. Thank youIn my opinion ,the best article was of our great Sastriji who explained the human life in such a simple terms. Thank you, Sastriji.I do have an issue with Sukumarji,s concept. I feel it is indeed very approprite to honour Mahabali one day,a king who is supposed to be an embodiment of goodness to the people of Kerala We cannot imagine to see such a great

king EVER. .We should not be looking into the historical accuracy of it. He was God,s favourite devotee anyway.We should remember we are also praying to Trikkakkara Appan who is Vamana moorthi during Onam. Hope Sukumarji will pardon me for writing this opinion. Your kavitha is as usual beautiful.Thank you.with prayers,sreedevi Om Namo Narayanaya

Gurvayoorappa.

Dear Devotees

of the lord,

Maha Poojaneeya

Chandra Menonji is an illustrious example for a great Mahatma with

very great

humility. I think we all must try to emulate his example, shedding all our

egos.

May

Lord Guruvayoorappan bestow to him ’Deerkhaayurarogyasoukhyam’.

Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

Regards,

Thank

you,

Have a

great day,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Saroja

Ramanujam

Saturday, September 19, 2009 8:52 PM

guruvayur

Re: [Guruvayur] navaneetham

Dear Gurudevs,

Navaneetham issue is very nice as ever. My only regret is many articles

appear in malayyalam scrpt and people like us could not read them at all.But

as nonmalayalees are a minority this has to be accepted. Iam very glad to see

the biodata of Menonji though he has underestimated himself. The word zero is

called poojyam in sanskrit which means poojaam arhathi ithi that which

deserves honour.Poojyam is poornam a perfect circle. In this sens

eMenonji is indeed a poojya or poorna.I have never seen such enthusiasm in

anything he does and sincerity from any one of his age.H eis just few months

younger to me and he has beeen in my online sanskritclass from the

beginning and in a short span of two years or so he has become proficint

enough to handle classes for beginners in my absence. He is my best

student and best friend.Matrurity and wisdom that comes through experience is

the grace of God nd he has both in abundance. May he live long and continue

his good work.

saroja Ramanujam

Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromani

reply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon

wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenon

[Guruvayur] navaneetham

" guruvayur " <guruvayur >

Saturday, September 19, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear GuruDevs,

The new navaneetham, september issue has come out very nice again. Our

Sunilji has done a great job.Thank you again.

We are really happy to see our dear friend, ChandrshekharaMenon and his

family.He is doing such an important job of moderating this site and

kotiarchana giving opportunity for people like me to write the namajapam

every day, giving us peace of mind.My friend, you are never a poojyam by

yourself. Remember " Thou are that " You are 100% by yourself. We are

very happy to see you as the Member of the month.congratulatio ns and keep up

the good work. Thank you

In my opinion ,the best article was of our great Sastriji who explained the

human life in such a simple terms. Thank you, Sastriji.

I do have an issue with Sukumarji,s concept. I feel it is indeed very

approprite to honour Mahabali one day,a king who is supposed to be an

embodiment of goodness to the people of Kerala We cannot imagine to see such

a great king EVER. .We should not be looking into the historical accuracy of

it. He was God,s favourite devotee anyway.

We should remember we are also praying to Trikkakkara Appan who is Vamana

moorthi during Onam. Hope Sukumarji will pardon me for writing this opinion.

Your kavitha is as usual beautiful.Thank you.

with prayers,

sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya