IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

My Respected Guru(s) and Gurudevs

Thank you Sarojaji and my respected G for explaining about poojyam. I am grateful to you two for enlightening the meaning of "poojyam". But my question still remains "Do I deserve all these?"

Dr. Sreedevi Menon, Sarojaji is praising me too much. I cannot teach Sanskrit since I am still in the learning process, but some time manage somehow to "stand in" as a "monitor" to the class in the absence of my teacher, that too with HER blessings only. I have a long way to go to reach "that" status of a teacher. I am sure I will be able to perform what she is doing now for us without any expectations of any sort of rewards.

On this day of her birth day, I sincerely pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless her and Shri Ramanujam sir, with HIS choicest blessings for Aayur Aaroghya saubhaagyam and many many more years of healthy and prosperous life.

My Respected G (KVG) All these days I was thinking "Avigna namastu" but today I learned the correct way to say "Avighnam astu"

With warmest regards to all

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

NVP Menon <nvpmenonguruvayur Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:33:26 AMRe: [Guruvayur] navaneetham

very good explanation of poojyam. In that sense, it is appropriate. Thank you for that explanation, Sarojaji. I am very glad to see that Menonji is a sanskrit teacher too.Wish him and his wife all the best with Ayurarogyasowgyam for many years , Also happy birthday to Sarojaji too.

regards,

sreedevi

Om namo narayanaya--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 >Re: [Guruvayur] navaneethamguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, September 19, 2009, 6:51 PM

Dear Gurudevs,Navaneetham issue is very nice as ever. My only regret is many articles appear in malayyalam scrpt and people like us could not read them at all.But as nonmalayalees are a minority this has to be accepted. Iam very glad to see the biodata of Menonji though he has underestimated himself. The word zero is called poojyam in sanskrit which means poojaam arhathi ithi that which deserves honour.Poojyam is poornam a perfect circle. In this sens eMenonji is indeed a poojya or poorna.I have never seen such enthusiasm in anything he does and sincerity from any one of his age.H eis just few months younger to me and he has beeen in my online sanskritclass from the beginning and in a short span of two years or so he has become proficint enough to handle classes for beginners in my absence. He is my best student and best friend.Matrurity and wisdom that comes through experience is the grace of God nd he has both

in abundance. May he live long and continue his good work.saroja Ramanujam

Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromani

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Sat, 9/19/09, NVP Menon <nvpmenon > wrote:

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >[Guruvayur] navaneetham"guruvayur " <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Saturday, September 19, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear GuruDevs,The new navaneetham, september issue has come out very nice again. Our Sunilji has done a great job.Thank you again.We are really happy to see our dear friend, ChandrshekharaMenon and his family..He is doing such an important job of moderating this site and kotiarchana giving opportunity for people like me to write the namajapam every day, giving us peace of mind.My friend, you are never a poojyam by yourself. Remember "Thou are that" You are 100% by yourself. We are very happy to see you as the Member of the month.congratulatio ns and keep up the good work. Thank youIn my opinion ,the best article was of our great Sastriji who explained the human life in such a simple terms. Thank you, Sastriji.I do have an issue with Sukumarji,s concept. I feel it is indeed very approprite to honour Mahabali one day,a king who is supposed to be an embodiment of goodness to the people of Kerala We cannot imagine to see such a great

king EVER. .We should not be looking into the historical accuracy of it. He was God,s favourite devotee anyway.We should remember we are also praying to Trikkakkara Appan who is Vamana moorthi during Onam. Hope Sukumarji will pardon me for writing this opinion. Your kavitha is as usual beautiful.Thank you.with prayers,sreedevi Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Gurudevs who are Navaneetha Shilpis,

Each month Navaneetham is getting better and it is realy a spiritual feast. Sukumarji's poem is so beautiful. I kept reading it over and over again. Both pada bhangi and shabda bhangi make it really enjoyable. Jayashankarji's first poem is brimming with Bhakthi and vinayam. Jayanshakarji, it is very touching. S,N, Satriji's Goal of human life is a treasure house of knowledge. We are really blessed to have Sastriji in our group. I printed and kept it to read again and again. Thank you Sastriji for sharing your knowledge with us.

So many people are benefitted by Sarojaji's service of interpreting different great works. I am really enjoying Mohamudgaram.

Sunilji and others who are in the " aniyara " or back stage of Navaneetham deserves all recognition for their wonderful job. We all owe to all of you for bringing this feast to us every month. We pray Guruvayurappan to protect you with Aayuraarogya soukhyam

Chandraji, I have never seen anybody more humble than you. Your biodata is really inspirational and let me do Namaskaar at your feet! May Bhagavaan give you Aaayuraarogyasoukhyam!

Regards an dprayers

Savitri