IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Puzzle of life- some thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

We receive the puzzle of life in bits and pieces  and we try to put them together with out knowing where each piece should go. We make so called educated guesses, try to arrange them accommodating our own and others expectations and when they do not fit we get frustrated. Often we all forget that Bhagavaan has the full picture in front of Him and he would arrange them perfectly as long as we are willing to follow his instructions. But it may not be the way we guessed or planned or it may not happen the instant we want it. But are we blessed to listen to His instructions or do we make the time and leisure to listen to Him? During adverse situations (as well as in good times), rremembering Bhgavaan's words may be the only source or solution to get courage and feel energized.

TASMAT SARVESHU KALESHU MAMANUSMARA YUDHYA CHA MAYYARPITA MANO'BUDDHIR MAMEVAISYASY ASAMSAYAM

" Therefore, remember Me at all times and fight with the mind and intellect surrendered to Me. You shall attain Me alone without doubt. "

As far as we are concerned " fighting " means carrying on our duties and responsibilities. But life is a constant battle of good against evil vasanaas or thoughts and Bhagavaan advises us to remember Him at all times to make right choices. Annihilating " ego " is a constant battle and the trophy for the winner is Bhagavaan Himself. May Bhagavaan bless each one of us to win that coveted trophy!

Regards and prayers

Savitri