IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Where is God?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

On a bright morning, a disciple asked his Guru: " Swamiji, Where is God? "

Then Guru said: " God is everywhere. "

Disciple : " How can you say that? "

This disciple would have expected a repeat of Narasimhavatharam. But That did not happen. Instead Guru told him to bring ten pots filled with water and asked him to arrange them in the sunlight so that Sun will be reflected in the water in each pot. Then he explained to the disciple: " Dear shishya, look at the Surya Bhagavan and then look at the ten reflections of Surya Bhgavan in the ten water pots. Surya Bhagavan is the Paramathma. The  pots are our bodies. Water represents our mind with vaasanaas or desires, emotions and thoughts. If the water is pure and still, we can see the reflection of the Sun very clearly. But when the water is muddy and agitated, you cannot see the reflection at all. So dear disciple, when your mind becomes as clear as the water you see here, you will see the Paramaathma chaithanyam very clearly. "

Disciple: Guro, how can I purify my mind in this Kaliyuga? 

Guru: Shishya, just chant Bhagavaan's namam. Naamam can be compared to a soap which removes the dirt on our physical body. Namam is the divine soap that washes off all dirt from our mind.

Disciple; Guro, I am ever indebted to you for advising me the most easy and effective method to purify my mind. Please bless me to have a pure mind and see God in everything.

Guru: Om namo Naaraayanaaya

Regards an dprayers

Savitri