IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Why not today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Thought provoking poem by an unknown author:

The time will come when you'll have no use for anger or envy, whenyou will see no need to hold a grudge or harbor resentment. The time

will come when nothing will frustrate or annoy you, when everythingwill simply give you more energy to move positively forward.The time will come when you'll let go of all bitterness and regret.You'll understand that such negative thoughts have no useful purpose,

and that they only serve to hold you back.There will come a time when you realize that the best way to gainvalue is to provide value. There will come a time when you stopfighting against life and start living it fully.

In your life, there will come a time when you start living true toyour highest vision. The question for you is -- when? The best answerto that question is another question. Why not today?Unknown...

Let Saraswathi Devi bless us to start living  true to our highest vision from Vijayadahsami day onwards and all through our life. May She bless us to get inspired and inspire others who come into contact with us!

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

This is is what Sri Adi SAnkara means when he says Nischala tatve Jeevan mukthi: in Bhaja Govindam.This is my understang=ding. Please correct me if I am wrong.Hatha! Bhagyam Jananam!--- On Sat, 9/26/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Why not todaySaturday, September 26, 2009, 4:57 AM

Dear all,

The time will come when you'll have no use for anger or envy, whenyou will see no need to hold a grudge or harbor resentment. The time

will come when nothing will frustrate or annoy you, when everythingwill simply give you more energy to move positively forward.The time will come when you'll let go of all bitterness and regret.You'll understand that such negative thoughts have no useful purpose,

and that they only serve to hold you back.There will come a time when you realize that the best way to gainvalue is to provide value. There will come a time when you stopfighting against life and start living it fully.

In your life, there will come a time when you start living true toyour highest vision. The question for you is -- when? The best answerto that question is another question. Why not today?Unknown...

Let Saraswathi Devi bless us to start living true to our highest vision from Vijayadahsami day onwards and all through our life. May She bless us to get inspired and inspire others who come into contact with us!

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

Dear viswanathanji,

I rememebr reading somewhere that growth of any individual is in following the path that is lead by the senses, leading to the inner jungle of silence. As you pointed out, I also think that  these lines of the poem conveys the same meaning of Shri Shankaraachaarya's lines. When the mind is still, jeevan becomes free or muktha.

Some times I wonder whether we are afraid to enter the jungle of silence with in us and is that the reason we are turning our senses outward? Too many questions arising out of ignorance takes me back to the only solution available : continuous remembrance or " niranthara smarana of Bhagavaan " .

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:

This is is what Sri Adi SAnkara means when he says Nischala tatve Jeevan mukthi: in Bhaja Govindam.This is my understang=ding. Please correct me if I am wrong.Hatha! Bhagyam Jananam! --- On Sat, 9/26/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Namasthe- Why not todaySaturday, September 26, 2009, 4:57 AM

Dear all,

Let Saraswathi Devi bless us to start living  true to our highest vision from Vijayadahsami day onwards and all through our life. May She bless us to get inspired and inspire others who come into contact with us!

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

Thanks so much for sharing that thought provoking poem I hope saraswati will make me start that this day., Sep 26, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Dear all,

Regards an dprayers

Savitri