IndiaDivine.org

Prayer book addressed to Lord Ganesa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,During my life I have experienced that prayers are heard and prayer only gives you solutions to your any types of problemsas they energies your positive energy and positive attitude. One pray and many get benefit. Prayer is the main routine in Hind's daily life routine. Hindus pray for the benefit of all in the universe. "LOKA SAMSTHA SUKENO BAVANTHU" is one of the Hindu prayer. One pray without knowing what he pray, as mantras and stotras in our Hindu routine, they will not get the concentration to kindle the positive energy and attitude within them. This was my experience that when I used to pray without knowing the meanings of the prayer I was not achieving the results as fast as I wanted. Later I achieved many things in my life by praying with knowing the meanings.I am a firm believer that Payer is the only tool to derive ones wish. I was searching some means to give my firm faith to all. When I was searching I saw a site hosted by Mr P R Ramachander, in which many prayers are written in English, with translation. I started saving them in my computer file. On 14th July 2009, Mr P R Ramachander on Pattars @ requested members in general to take a print out of all his translations hosted at his web site and present it to some Hindu libraries like Kanchi or Sringeri mutt. He also requested to copy all his translations in to a computer CD and encourage religious people to sell it at a nominal price so that they can make money for the religious/social cause of all that he did. This request he made because that his translations will vanish soon from the web site due to many or any reasons. This made me to take a decision to copy and print 1000 copies in book form and to distribute free. But on my second thought, I corrected to sell them at a nominal cost and donate the income to KIT. Accordingly I wrote to Mr. P R Ramachander and he gladly agreed to give the permission to do so. As I can not invest for all the print at the same time (400 + Slogas), I decided to first print then group wise and started with Ganesa Group. I kept my promise and printed the Ganesa pocket size book. By God's grace the Ganesa book came out to my best satisfaction. Mr P R Ramachandren and me informed our friends about the scheme of donating Rs 21/- to Rs 99/- and obtain the copy from my address. The response is more than what I expected, and at that rate of response, I will be able to do Ganesa group only. I am also afraid that I will not be a donor for all the demand to reprint, but at the same time I do not want to withdraw my decision for the beniifit of praying community. (Japam + Tapam + Daanam) I am confident that prayer energies self and the surroundings and so with that belief we pray for the welfare of our near and dear. Prayer cleanses the self and creates positive vibrations. So I want to contribute to increase the praying community for the benefit of all Hindus. Printing cost for 1000 copies is working out to be around Rs.30/- each which includes design of multi colored cover page of around 125 pages each,. This cost includes cover for sending the book by post to the respected members. To print all his work, I need to print around 15 books of 125 pages each. , Now it seems that the demand will go more than 1000 Nos, and hence to make the distribution happen, I modify my action plan as follows. Action Plan modified.1. The persons requiring the book will mail me their address along with a remittance of Rs. 10/= towards registered post and handling charges to my bank account / Money order.2. I will send only one copy per address by Registered Post. After receiving the book the members may donate Rs 21 to Rs 99/= for enabling me to reprint, if required. If the donation is more than Rs 21/- the excess will be redirected to KIT and Rs 21/= will be retained to reprint the topic. If no reprint demand occurs the retained amount will also be redirected to KIT. (KIT is the charity organisation well manger rendering service like aged parents who are unable earn their livings by way of pension per month, and medical help for poor)3. Members requiring more than one copy will remit Rs 25/= per each copy + Rs 10/- towards postal charges towards the expenses incurred by me for printing, which will also help me to re-print the book on demand. 4. I was informed by my bankers that after 26/11.all the banks are asked to explain the nature of the account holder and his activities if any foreign remittance as donations is received. To avoid any trouble in the future I decide to accept remittance only in Indian Rupees and also from Indian branch of any bank.5. No cash will be collected by any one and all the remittances will be through bank / MO only.6. I have opened an exclusive account in the Name of Ravi Hariharan, at Indian Overseas Bank, Branch - Kalyan nagar, and City - Hyderabad. The Branch code is 1275, SB A/c No. is 14910. The bank MICR No is 500020018 and IFSC No: IOBA0001275Co-operation from all is requested, to make this project a grant success. Lets us all pray for seld and all suffering HINDUS around the world.RegardsMy AddressRavi Hariharan,503, Kamadhenu Towers, Mothinagar,Hyderabad 500 018 Email hariharan.ravi

Dear Members, I thought i must share this with all the group members. I am a great fan of Sri.Ramachander uncle and it was thro the email that i had initial contacts  and later got to meet him. I mist say that he is lord Krishna in the human form. It is because of his genuine  desire that the current generation should benefit  that he started the site. I am actually teaching the slokas that has been made available with meaning to the smaller children and the response is very good.

Hare krishnaKala Srinivasan On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Ravi H <hariharan.ravi wrote:

Dear Members,During my life I have experienced that prayers are heard and prayer only gives you solutions to your any types of problems

as they energies your positive energy and positive attitude. One pray and many get benefit.  Prayer is the main routine in Hind's daily life routine. Hindus pray for the benefit of all in the universe.  

" LOKA SAMSTHA SUKENO BAVANTHU " is one of the Hindu prayer. One pray without knowing what he pray, as mantras and stotras in our Hindu routine, they will not get the concentration to kindle 

the positive energy and attitude within them. This was my experience that when I used to pray without knowing the meanings of the prayer I was not achieving the results as fast as I wanted. Later  I achieved many things in my life by praying with knowing the meanings.

I am a firm believer that Payer is the only tool to derive ones wish.  I was searching some means to give my firm faith to all. When I was searching I saw a site hosted by Mr P R Ramachander, in which many prayers are written in English, with translation. I started saving them in my computer file. 

On 14th July 2009, Mr P R Ramachander on Pattars @ requested members in general to take a print out of all his translations hosted at his web site and present it to some Hindu libraries like Kanchi or Sringeri mutt. He also requested to copy all his translations in to a computer CD and encourage religious people to sell it at a nominal price so that they can make money for the religious/social cause of all that he did. This request he made because that his translations will vanish soon from the web site due to many or any reasons.

This made me to take a decision to copy and print 1000 copies in book form and to distribute free. But on my second thought, I corrected to sell them at a nominal cost and donate the income to KIT. Accordingly I wrote to Mr. P R Ramachander and he gladly agreed to give the permission to do so. As I can not invest for all the print at the same time (400 + Slogas), I decided to first print then group wise and started with Ganesa Group. I kept my promise and printed the Ganesa pocket size book. By God's grace the Ganesa book came out to my best satisfaction. Mr P R Ramachandren and me informed our friends about the scheme of donating Rs 21/- to Rs 99/- and obtain the copy from my address.

The response is more than what I expected, and at that rate of response, I will be able to do Ganesa group only. I am also afraid that I will not be a donor for all the demand to reprint, but at the same time I do not want to withdraw my decision for the beniifit of praying community. (Japam + Tapam + Daanam)

I am confident that prayer energies self and the surroundings and so with that belief we pray for the welfare of our near and dear. Prayer cleanses the self and creates positive vibrations. So I want to contribute to increase the praying community for the benefit of all Hindus. 

Printing cost for 1000 copies is working out to be around Rs.30/- each which includes design of multi colored cover page of around 125 pages each,. This cost includes cover for sending the book by post to the respected members. To print all his work, I need to print around 15 books of 125 pages each. , Now it seems that the demand will go more than 1000 Nos, and hence to make the distribution happen, I modify my action plan as follows.

Action Plan modified.

1. The persons requiring the book will mail me their address along with a remittance of Rs. 10/= towards registered post and handling charges to my bank account / Money order.

2. I will send only one copy per address by Registered Post. After receiving the book the members may donate Rs 21 to Rs 99/= for enabling me to reprint, if required. If the donation is more than Rs 21/- the excess will be redirected to KIT and Rs 21/= will be retained to reprint the topic. If no reprint demand occurs the retained amount will also be redirected to KIT. (KIT is the charity organisation well manger rendering service like aged parents who are unable earn their livings by way of pension per month, and medical help for poor)

3. Members requiring more than one copy will remit Rs 25/= per each copy + Rs 10/- towards postal charges towards the expenses incurred by me for printing, which will also help me to re-print the book on demand.  

4. I was informed by my bankers that after 26/11.all the banks are asked to explain the nature of the account holder and his activities if any foreign remittance as donations is received. To avoid any trouble in the future I decide to accept remittance only in Indian Rupees and also from Indian branch of any bank.

5. No cash will be collected by any one and all the remittances will be through bank / MO only.

6.      I have opened an exclusive account in the 

Name of Ravi Hariharan, at Indian Overseas Bank, Branch - Kalyan nagar,  

and City - Hyderabad. The Branch code is 1275, 

SB A/c No. is 14910. The bank MICR No is 500020018 

and IFSC No: IOBA0001275Co-operation from all is requested, to make this project a grant success. Lets us all pray for seld and all suffering HINDUS around the world.

RegardsMy AddressRavi Hariharan,503, Kamadhenu Towers, Mothinagar,

Hyderabad 500 018  Email hariharan.ravi