IndiaDivine.org

Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its true..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Radhe Krisha saranam..........

Dear all....

I shared with all about my first pooja from kuwait and my surprise about Jasmine

flower on August 13th 2009. All our members wished my family to have a kid

before next Genmashtami.my pranamam to all our members and i like to inform that

now we have 5 weeks bay. Guruvayoorappa ente manasarinjalloo...

now how can i do pooja? can i do fasting for bhagavan?

my happy tears to all........

Narayana....krishna...

om narayanaya

my spl thanks to guruvayoor group.

With Prayers & Love

Sharmila Arun

Guruvayoorappa,

Dear

Devotee of the Lord,

Our

Lord is Great !!

Periodical

checkup and clinical advice of a lady Dr., and

reciting

‘Ohm Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya’, as many times

as

possible, will be better.

Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

Regards,

Thank

you,

Have a

great day,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of ppsharmilla2001

Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:48 AM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its

true..

Radhe Krisha saranam..........

Dear all....

I shared with all about my first pooja from kuwait and my surprise about

Jasmine flower on August 13th 2009. All our members wished my family to have a

kid before next Genmashtami.my pranamam to all our members and i like to inform

that now we have 5 weeks bay. Guruvayoorappa ente manasarinjalloo...

Narayana....krishna...

om narayanaya

With Prayers & Love

Sharmila Arun

Congratulations!!! Very happy to know this sweet news....Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Thu, 10/1/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its true..guruvayur Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 11:41 PM

Guruvayoorappa, Dear

Devotee of the Lord, Our

Lord is Great !! Periodical

checkup and clinical advice of a lady Dr., and reciting

‘Ohm Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya’, as many times as

possible, will be better. Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam. mpr

Regards, Thank

you, Have a

great day, mprnair,

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of ppsharmilla2001

Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:48 AM

guruvayur@grou ps.com

[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana.... ..13th august surprive - Its

true..

Radhe Krisha saranam..... .....

Dear all....

I shared with all about my first pooja from kuwait and my surprise about

Jasmine flower on August 13th 2009. All our members wished my family to have a

kid before next Genmashtami. my pranamam to all our members and i like to inform

that now we have 5 weeks bay. Guruvayoorappa ente manasarinjalloo. ..

Narayana.... krishna.. .

om narayanaya

With Prayers & Love

Sharmila Arun

Pranamam Sharmilaji

Congrats!!!!You havegiven vry Sweet news to Our Group members.Kannan blessed your family.Kannan may shower his blessing on your blessed child also.Karunamayi Kannan.......

With Prayers

Sushma Shreeyna

, ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001 wrote:

ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its true..guruvayur Date: Thursday, 1 October, 2009, 7:47 AM

Radhe Krisha saranam..... .....Dear all....I shared with all about my first pooja from kuwait and my surprise about Jasmine flower on August 13th 2009. All our members wished my family to have a kid before next Genmashtami. my pranamam to all our members and i like to inform that now we have 5 weeks bay. Guruvayoorappa ente manasarinjalloo. ..now how can i do pooja? can i do fasting for bhagavan?my happy tears to all........Narayana.... krishna.. .om narayanayamy spl thanks to guruvayoor group.With Prayers & LoveSharmila Arun

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Hari Om!

What a good news ! 

May Kannan bless you ! 

2009/10/1 ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001

Radhe Krisha saranam..........Dear all....I shared with all about my first pooja from kuwait and my surprise about Jasmine flower on August 13th 2009. All our members wished my family to have a kid before next Genmashtami.my pranamam to all our members and i like to inform that now we have 5 weeks bay. Guruvayoorappa ente manasarinjalloo...

now how can i do pooja? can i do fasting for bhagavan?my happy tears to all........Narayana....krishna...om narayanayamy spl thanks to guruvayoor group.With Prayers & Love

Sharmila Arun

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--

A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

-

ppsharmilla2001

guruvayur

Thursday, October 01, 2009 3:47 AM

[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its true..

Radhe Krisha saranam..........Dear all....I shared with all about my first pooja from kuwait and my surprise about Jasmine flower on August 13th 2009. All our members wished my family to have a kid before next Genmashtami.my pranamam to all our members and i like to inform that now we have 5 weeks bay. Guruvayoorappa ente manasarinjalloo...now how can i do pooja? can i do fasting for bhagavan?my happy tears to all........Narayana....krishna...om narayanayamy spl thanks to guruvayoor group.With Prayers & LoveSharmila Arun

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.14.0/2406 - Release 09/30/09 18:56:00

Dear Sharmilaji,

Hearty congratulations. May Guruvayurappan bless you with a beautiful healthy baby.

I went back to your write up and read about the jasmine flowers for the pooja brought by the Bhagavan himself . I also read the postings of respected Sarojaji and KVG ji and Nairji. May their words come true.Let us continue to pray to our Guruvayurappan, every moment.

with best wishes,

Sreedevi menon

om namo narayanaya

--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Radhe <shaantih wrote:

Radhe <shaantihRe: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its true..guruvayur Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 11:56 AM

-

ppsharmilla2001

guruvayur@grou ps.com

[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana.... ..13th august surprive - Its true..

Radhe Krisha saranam..... .....Dear all....I shared with all about my first pooja from kuwait and my surprise about Jasmine flower on August 13th 2009. All our members wished my family to have a kid before next Genmashtami. my pranamam to all our members and i like to inform that now we have 5 weeks bay. Guruvayoorappa ente manasarinjalloo. ..now how can i do pooja? can i do fasting for bhagavan?my happy tears to all........Narayana.... krishna.. .om narayanayamy spl thanks to guruvayoor group.With Prayers & LoveSharmila Arun

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.14.0/2406 - Release 09/30/09 18:56:00

ഓം നമോ നാരായണായ:

Congratulations Sharmilaji...Radheji..Thank you so much for Unnikkannan's beautiful Picture..

With Prayers,

Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Radhe <shaantih wrote:

Radhe <shaantihRe: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its true..guruvayur Date: Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 12:26 AM

-

ppsharmilla2001

guruvayur@grou ps.com

[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana.... ..13th august surprive - Its true..

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Sharmilaji,

Very Good News, Congratulations to both of you!

Really Guruvayurappan blessed you with this surprise.

(We are also waiting his blessing for a baby).

Hope our respected members will give advices to you

regarding Poojas and other vazhipadu.

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna..

Regards,

Leju

--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Jayasree Menon <euroanuster wrote:

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterRe: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayana......13th august surprive - Its true..guruvayur Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 7:33 PM

Hari Om!

What a good news !

May Kannan bless you !

2009/10/1 ppsharmilla2001 <ppsharmilla2001@ .co. in>

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.