IndiaDivine.org

My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me - Second Post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me

Hello All

More than 2 years ago , I had shared this note and I am posting it second time

since there are many new people now.My child was 3 years then.

The Lord had blessed my wife and me with our second child and while my wife was

pregnant, we sincerely hoped for a girl child since our first child was a boy.

It was HIS decision that we have another boy and my little one was born amidst

tough times for mother and child in latter part of 2003. Our son was quite a

tiny bundle of joy and for the first 15 days he was away from us in the hospital

ICU. Later, when my parents went to an astrologer in Kerala, for writing and

reading my child's horoscope, the astrologer immediately told us that he can see

that the child has suffered a lot after his birth. He announced that this child

is indeed under the " thunai " of Lord Guruvayurappan and literally the Lord

himself was at his bedside in the ICU. We are ever so grateful to the Lord; we

named him after one of the numerous names of Krishna and also did his " chorunnu "

at Guruvayoor.

One of my child's difficult times during birth manifested in his vision. He has

a few problems and the doctors told us that he does not have normal vision and

that it may not improve. We have accepted it and pray to Lord continuously to

help my little one. 6 months back, we had been to Guruvayoor with my baby and as

usual we were standing in the queue to have darshan. I had my little one on my

hands and was moving towards the sanctum sanctorum to have darshan, in the queue

which passes right in front of the " nada " (entrance). About 3-4 feet away from

the main nada, I whispered a unplanned prayer suddenly " Lord, my baby can't see

you clearly (since he needs some time to focus his eyes) since we will not get

enough time in front of you. However, YOU please have a good look at him " ,

Please help him " . My heart ached thinking my baby cant see the Lord though he is

here , right where the Lord is. As I neared the " nada " , some urge in me made me

suddenly request one of the devasom employee standing by the sides of the " nada "

asking people to quickly move ahead, to lift my baby from his side and just make

him peep from the side so that my baby can see the Lord. Curt was his reply to

me " When you reach the " nada " front, you may yourself lift him and show little

realizing my child's predicament. Tears swelled in my eyes and consoled my child

that it's ok, and moved on…

In next few seconds, I came in direct view of the great Lord with my baby, for

those few seconds pleading to Him. Suddenly to my utmost surprise THE SAME

EMPLOYEE WHO REFUSED, PUT HIS BOTH HANDS FORWARD AND PULLED MY BABY OUT OF MY

HANDS, LIFTED HIM AND LITERALLY PLACED HIM STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE

LORD. NOW BETWEEN THE LORD AND MY BABY, NO BODY WAS THERE. IT WAS LIKE THE LORD

TELLING ME " I HAVE SEE HIM AND HE HAS SEEN ME " ARE U HAPPY ?

I could not control myself, and cried out my thanks to HIM. I could not believe

what had happened, right there in front of my dear Lord. He heard me and He

touched me !!!!

People have had tears in their eyes when I told them of this episode . Such is

the power of the Lord, he is with us always. I am ever grateful to HIM !

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA

Rajmohan

Dear Rajmohanji:

I would be one of the new persons now :-)

Thank you for reposting your touching story.

And yes, by the end of your story, I did have tears

in my eyes. Madhuradipate rakhilam madhuram!!!

Sending love and prayers,

Radhe

Hare Krishna!!!

-

rajmohan_ned

guruvayur

Thursday, October 01, 2009 4:49 AM

[Guruvayur] My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me - Second Post

My Personal Experience of the Lord touching meHello AllMore than 2 years ago , I had shared this note and I am posting it second time since there are many new people now.My child was 3 years then.The Lord had blessed my wife and me with our second child and while my wife was pregnant, we sincerely hoped for a girl child since our first child was a boy. It was HIS decision that we have another boy and my little one was born amidst tough times for mother and child in latter part of 2003. Our son was quite a tiny bundle of joy and for the first 15 days he was away from us in the hospital ICU. Later, when my parents went to an astrologer in Kerala, for writing and reading my child's horoscope, the astrologer immediately told us that he can see that the child has suffered a lot after his birth. He announced that this child is indeed under the "thunai" of Lord Guruvayurappan and literally the Lord himself was at his bedside in the ICU. We are ever so grateful to the Lord; we named him after one of the numerous names of Krishna and also did his "chorunnu" at Guruvayoor.One of my child's difficult times during birth manifested in his vision. He has a few problems and the doctors told us that he does not have normal vision and that it may not improve. We have accepted it and pray to Lord continuously to help my little one. 6 months back, we had been to Guruvayoor with my baby and as usual we were standing in the queue to have darshan. I had my little one on my hands and was moving towards the sanctum sanctorum to have darshan, in the queue which passes right in front of the "nada" (entrance). About 3-4 feet away from the main nada, I whispered a unplanned prayer suddenly "Lord, my baby can't see you clearly (since he needs some time to focus his eyes) since we will not get enough time in front of you. However, YOU please have a good look at him", Please help him". My heart ached thinking my baby cant see the Lord though he is here , right where the Lord is. As I neared the "nada", some urge in me made me suddenly request one of the devasom employee standing by the sides of the "nada" asking people to quickly move ahead, to lift my baby from his side and just make him peep from the side so that my baby can see the Lord. Curt was his reply to me "When you reach the "nada" front, you may yourself lift him and show little realizing my child's predicament. Tears swelled in my eyes and consoled my child that it's ok, and moved on…In next few seconds, I came in direct view of the great Lord with my baby, for those few seconds pleading to Him. Suddenly to my utmost surprise THE SAME EMPLOYEE WHO REFUSED, PUT HIS BOTH HANDS FORWARD AND PULLED MY BABY OUT OF MY HANDS, LIFTED HIM AND LITERALLY PLACED HIM STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE LORD. NOW BETWEEN THE LORD AND MY BABY, NO BODY WAS THERE. IT WAS LIKE THE LORD TELLING ME "I HAVE SEE HIM AND HE HAS SEEN ME" ARE U HAPPY ?I could not control myself, and cried out my thanks to HIM. I could not believe what had happened, right there in front of my dear Lord. He heard me and He touched me !!!!People have had tears in their eyes when I told them of this episode . Such is the power of the Lord, he is with us always. I am ever grateful to HIM !OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYARajmohan

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.14.0/2406 - Release 09/30/09 18:56:00

Its indeed a very heart touching experience....May He who is the healer of all disease,Bless your child with good health and a wonderful life.. Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Thu, 10/1/09, rajmohan_ned <no_reply > wrote:rajmohan_ned <no_reply >[Guruvayur] My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me - Second PostTo:

guruvayur Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 4:49 PM

My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me

Hello All

More than 2 years ago , I had shared this note and I am posting it second time since there are many new people now.My child was 3 years then.

The Lord had blessed my wife and me with our second child and while my wife was pregnant, we sincerely hoped for a girl child since our first child was a boy. It was HIS decision that we have another boy and my little one was born amidst tough times for mother and child in latter part of 2003. Our son was quite a tiny bundle of joy and for the first 15 days he was away from us in the hospital ICU. Later, when my parents went to an astrologer in Kerala, for writing and reading my child's horoscope, the astrologer immediately told us that he can see that the child has suffered a lot after his birth. He announced that this child is indeed under the "thunai" of Lord Guruvayurappan and literally the Lord himself was at his bedside in the ICU. We are ever so grateful to the Lord; we named him after one of the numerous names of Krishna and also did his "chorunnu" at Guruvayoor.

One of my child's difficult times during birth manifested in his vision. He has a few problems and the doctors told us that he does not have normal vision and that it may not improve. We have accepted it and pray to Lord continuously to help my little one. 6 months back, we had been to Guruvayoor with my baby and as usual we were standing in the queue to have darshan. I had my little one on my hands and was moving towards the sanctum sanctorum to have darshan, in the queue which passes right in front of the "nada" (entrance). About 3-4 feet away from the main nada, I whispered a unplanned prayer suddenly "Lord, my baby can't see you clearly (since he needs some time to focus his eyes) since we will not get enough time in front of you. However, YOU please have a good look at him", Please help him". My heart ached thinking my baby cant see the Lord though he is here , right where the Lord is. As I neared the "nada", some urge in me made me suddenly request

one of the devasom employee standing by the sides of the "nada" asking people to quickly move ahead, to lift my baby from his side and just make him peep from the side so that my baby can see the Lord. Curt was his reply to me "When you reach the "nada" front, you may yourself lift him and show little realizing my child's predicament. Tears swelled in my eyes and consoled my child that it's ok, and moved on…

In next few seconds, I came in direct view of the great Lord with my baby, for those few seconds pleading to Him. Suddenly to my utmost surprise THE SAME EMPLOYEE WHO REFUSED, PUT HIS BOTH HANDS FORWARD AND PULLED MY BABY OUT OF MY HANDS, LIFTED HIM AND LITERALLY PLACED HIM STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE LORD. NOW BETWEEN THE LORD AND MY BABY, NO BODY WAS THERE. IT WAS LIKE THE LORD TELLING ME "I HAVE SEE HIM AND HE HAS SEEN ME" ARE U HAPPY ?

I could not control myself, and cried out my thanks to HIM. I could not believe what had happened, right there in front of my dear Lord. He heard me and He touched me !!!!

People have had tears in their eyes when I told them of this episode . Such is the power of the Lord, he is with us always. I am ever grateful to HIM !

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA

Rajmohan

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Rajmohan

Such "wonderful" personal experience even though repeated, certainly not only good for the narrator but also for the readers as well enhancing Bhakthi towards Lord Guruvayoorappan. I am sure you will repeat it every "two" years, so that at least your (or is he HIS "blessing"?) "son" remembers when he is able to grasp the importance of "remembering" HIM when he grows. Once a priest said "Bhagavaan ko yaad karo, Bhagavaan daya karega" which if written in Hindi (याद , दया) reminds us action and reaction are equal and opposite. Our remembering (याद) comes back as kindness (दया) from HIM. Let us remember him all the time, so that HE blesses us with kindness

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

rajmohan_ned <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Thu, October 1, 2009 3:49:39 AM[Guruvayur] My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me - Second Post

My Personal Experience of the Lord touching meHello AllMore than 2 years ago , I had shared this note and I am posting it second time since there are many new people now.My child was 3 years then.The Lord had blessed my wife and me with our second child and while my wife was pregnant, we sincerely hoped for a girl child since our first child was a boy. It was HIS decision that we have another boy and my little one was born amidst tough times for mother and child in latter part of 2003. Our son was quite a tiny bundle of joy and for the first 15 days he was away from us in the hospital ICU. Later, when my parents went to an astrologer in Kerala, for writing and reading my child's horoscope, the astrologer immediately told us that he can see that the child has suffered a lot after his birth. He announced that this child is indeed under the "thunai" of Lord Guruvayurappan and literally the Lord himself was at his bedside in the

ICU. We are ever so grateful to the Lord; we named him after one of the numerous names of Krishna and also did his "chorunnu" at Guruvayoor.One of my child's difficult times during birth manifested in his vision. He has a few problems and the doctors told us that he does not have normal vision and that it may not improve. We have accepted it and pray to Lord continuously to help my little one. 6 months back, we had been to Guruvayoor with my baby and as usual we were standing in the queue to have darshan. I had my little one on my hands and was moving towards the sanctum sanctorum to have darshan, in the queue which passes right in front of the "nada" (entrance). About 3-4 feet away from the main nada, I whispered a unplanned prayer suddenly "Lord, my baby can't see you clearly (since he needs some time to focus his eyes) since we will not get enough time in front of you. However, YOU please have a good look at him", Please help him". My heart

ached thinking my baby cant see the Lord though he is here , right where the Lord is. As I neared the "nada", some urge in me made me suddenly request one of the devasom employee standing by the sides of the "nada" asking people to quickly move ahead, to lift my baby from his side and just make him peep from the side so that my baby can see the Lord. Curt was his reply to me "When you reach the "nada" front, you may yourself lift him and show little realizing my child's predicament. Tears swelled in my eyes and consoled my child that it's ok, and moved on…In next few seconds, I came in direct view of the great Lord with my baby, for those few seconds pleading to Him. Suddenly to my utmost surprise THE SAME EMPLOYEE WHO REFUSED, PUT HIS BOTH HANDS FORWARD AND PULLED MY BABY OUT OF MY HANDS, LIFTED HIM AND LITERALLY PLACED HIM STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE LORD. NOW BETWEEN THE LORD AND MY BABY, NO BODY WAS THERE. IT WAS LIKE THE LORD TELLING

ME "I HAVE SEE HIM AND HE HAS SEEN ME" ARE U HAPPY ?I could not control myself, and cried out my thanks to HIM. I could not believe what had happened, right there in front of my dear Lord. He heard me and He touched me !!!!People have had tears in their eyes when I told them of this episode . Such is the power of the Lord, he is with us always. I am ever grateful to HIM !OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYARajmohan

Hare Kirshna,

Blessed baby and u too.

Now how is ur baby ??

Regards

Soumya --- On Thu, 10/1/09, Radhe <shaantih wrote:

Radhe <shaantihRe: [Guruvayur] My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me - Second Postguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 8:17 PM

Dear Rajmohanji:

Radhe

Hare Krishna!!!

-

rajmohan_ned

guruvayur@grou ps.com

My Personal Experience of the Lord touching meHello AllMore than 2 years ago , I had shared this note and I am posting it second time since there are many new people now.My child was 3 years then.The Lord had blessed my wife and me with our second child and while my wife was pregnant, we sincerely hoped for a girl child since our first child was a boy. It was HIS decision that we have another boy and my little one was born amidst tough times for mother and child in latter part of 2003. Our son was quite a tiny bundle of joy and for the first 15 days he was away from us in the hospital ICU. Later, when my parents went to an astrologer in Kerala, for writing and reading my child's horoscope, the astrologer immediately told us that he can see that the child has suffered a lot after his birth. He announced that this child is indeed under the "thunai" of Lord Guruvayurappan and literally the Lord himself was at his bedside in the

ICU. We are ever so grateful to the Lord; we named him after one of the numerous names of Krishna and also did his "chorunnu" at Guruvayoor.One of my child's difficult times during birth manifested in his vision. He has a few problems and the doctors told us that he does not have normal vision and that it may not improve. We have accepted it and pray to Lord continuously to help my little one. 6 months back, we had been to Guruvayoor with my baby and as usual we were standing in the queue to have darshan. I had my little one on my hands and was moving towards the sanctum sanctorum to have darshan, in the queue which passes right in front of the "nada" (entrance). About 3-4 feet away from the main nada, I whispered a unplanned prayer suddenly "Lord, my baby can't see you clearly (since he needs some time to focus his eyes) since we will not get enough time in front of you. However, YOU please have a good look at him", Please help him". My heart

ached thinking my baby cant see the Lord though he is here , right where the Lord is. As I neared the "nada", some urge in me made me suddenly request one of the devasom employee standing by the sides of the "nada" asking people to quickly move ahead, to lift my baby from his side and just make him peep from the side so that my baby can see the Lord. Curt was his reply to me "When you reach the "nada" front, you may yourself lift him and show little realizing my child's predicament. Tears swelled in my eyes and consoled my child that it's ok, and moved on…In next few seconds, I came in direct view of the great Lord with my baby, for those few seconds pleading to Him. Suddenly to my utmost surprise THE SAME EMPLOYEE WHO REFUSED, PUT HIS BOTH HANDS FORWARD AND PULLED MY BABY OUT OF MY HANDS, LIFTED HIM AND LITERALLY PLACED HIM STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE LORD. NOW BETWEEN THE LORD AND MY BABY, NO BODY WAS THERE. IT WAS LIKE THE LORD TELLING

ME "I HAVE SEE HIM AND HE HAS SEEN ME" ARE U HAPPY ?I could not control myself, and cried out my thanks to HIM. I could not believe what had happened, right there in front of my dear Lord. He heard me and He touched me !!!!People have had tears in their eyes when I told them of this episode . Such is the power of the Lord, he is with us always. I am ever grateful to HIM !OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYARajmohan

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.14.0/2406 - Release 09/30/09 18:56:00

Hare Krishna ....Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare..Hari Bol..--- On Sat, 10/3/09, soumya nair <soumya_nair2 wrote:soumya nair <soumya_nair2Re: [Guruvayur] My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me - Second Postguruvayur Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 12:07 PM

Hare Kirshna,

Blessed baby and u too.

Now how is ur baby ??

Regards

Soumya --- On Thu, 10/1/09, Radhe <shaantih (AT) comcast (DOT) net> wrote:

Radhe <shaantih (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Re: [Guruvayur] My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me - Second Postguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 1, 2009, 8:17 PM

Dear Rajmohanji:

Radhe

Hare Krishna!!!

-

rajmohan_ned

guruvayur@grou ps.com