IndiaDivine.org

My Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

My respected Guru(s) and Gurudevs

Thank you, Thank you all for your messages filled with with love, care and prayers for my "sweet heart" that worked very well without any doubt. I am unable to mail each one separately, kindly accept this one as "individual" reply. She is without pain for the last two days and moving around, we are due to visit the surgeon to remove stitches tomorrow 02Oct.

Sarojaji, on Monday (Vijaya dashami day) prior to her going for Colonoscopy, she wrote "Dhanvanthari manthram" in a paper from her memory. I cannot even "recite" which proves that she is the "real" number on my left to raise my value. Normally at home on this day we write "Hari Sree GaNapathaye NamaH Avighnam asthu" and all letters of the languages that we know after pooja, but being in the hospital we could not do a "pooja". But Devi blessed her and HE (as Dhanvanthara moorthy) removed all her pain and doctors still are wondering what would have caused this sudden pain. Only "The BIG Doctor" knows the cause.

Balagopal is right, our "nama japam" was really potent to remove all ailments.

As my G (KVG) said that could have been an "Idiopathic" pain.

With all your affection, I feel that I have a strong and "real" extended family through this Wonderful Guruvayoor Group and I offer all your messages at HIS lotus feet as our humble offerings. This could not have happened but for our Great Sunil Menon, whose humble effort in bringing us all under one Umbrella not only to enjoy the "Bhakthi" but move as one "family". May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless Sunil and his family with HIS choicest blessings for "aayur aarogya soukhyam" and also for the well being of all members of this wonderful Group.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18guruvayur Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:15:45 PMRe: [Guruvayur] My apologies

Dear Menonji,Glad to know that your wife is ok now. Did you get my mesasage about the sloka of Vishnusahasranama? Assd ke he rto chant it and there will not be any more pain.saroja Ramanujam

Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromani

reply to sarojram18 (AT) gmail (DOT) com and to get the previous posts--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >[Guruvayur] My apologies"Guruv" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 3:41 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

My heart felt apologies to all Gurudevs who posted "Nama Japams" in our Koti Nama Japam blog that were not posted due to my being away in the hospital where my wife was admitted on Friday (26 Sept) noon and was only discharged on Monday (28 Sept) at 7:00 pm all central time in USA.

She had severe unbearable abdomen pain, all the tests were done by the doctors including a Colonoscopy but found all normal. Doctor released her but warned if it re-appears go back to Emergency sooner. I am sure this is a "miracle" and the result of all our prayers. I am back and all pending namajapams are posted and please accept my profound apologies again for this delay.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"