IndiaDivine.org

sorry for delayed reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry due to system problem i saw this mail just now thank u god aunty is ok now .one more personel req how can i introduce u to my father that is if i tell what he can understand u because i used to tell him u r praying for him to guruvayurappan i just told u r from pallasana he was asking yara? yara? Shanthi-

Om Namo Narayanaya

My heart felt apologies to all Gurudevs who posted "Nama Japams" in our Koti Nama Japam blog that were not posted due to my being away in the hospital where my wife was admitted on Friday (26 Sept) noon and was only discharged on Monday (28 Sept) at 7:00 pm all central time in USA.

She had severe unbearable abdomen pain, all the tests were done by the doctors including a Colonoscopy but found all normal. Doctor released her but warned if it re-appears go back to Emergency sooner. I am sure this is a "miracle" and the result of all our prayers. I am back and all pending namajapams are posted and please accept my profound apologies again for this delay.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Try the new India Homepage.