IndiaDivine.org

Blessing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namskaram to all,

Hope all are doing fine.

I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.

My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapathy temple and Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.

We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal. On the way back, we visited Palani also.

We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil.

This time I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu, konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the

morning, and when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like

a lottery winning and we went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more, it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.

Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law's tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time.

I dont know if I have written properly, because every time I think about our darshan, I get so excited and words get jumbled.

Jai Sree Krishna

With Prayers,

This should be called as prasadam for our everyday prayers.Geetha Nair--- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:

Seema Warrier <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] Blessing"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 1:09 PM

Namskaram to all,

Hope all are doing fine.

I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.

My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapa thy temple and Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.

We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal. On the way back, we visited Palani also.

We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil.

This time I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu, konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the

morning, and when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like

a lottery winning and we went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more, it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.

Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law' s tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time.

I dont know if I have written properly, because every time I think about our darshan, I get so excited and words get jumbled.

Jai Sree Krishna

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Pranamam Seemawarrierji,

It is very nice. I think you are very lucky to have such a nice darshanam.That means our Kannan blessed you & your family.He is karunamayi. He knows everything what we want. You know i still not visited there. When you explain about these i imagined i was also with you. Thank you for sharing. Kannan may bless you & your family with Ayuraarogyasoukyam.

With Prayers

Sushma Shreeyan--- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:

Seema Warrier <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] Blessing"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 7:39 AM

Namskaram to all,

Hope all are doing fine.

My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapa thy temple and Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.

Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law' s tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time.

Jai Sree Krishna

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:>> With Prayers,> > This should be called as prasadam for our everyday prayers.> > Geetha Nair> > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier seemawarrier wrote:> > > Seema Warrier seemawarrier [Guruvayur] Blessing> "Guruvayur" guruvayur > Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 1:09 PM> > > > > > > > > Namskaram to all,> Hope all are doing fine.> I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.> My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapa thy temple and Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.> We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal. On the way back, we visited Palani also. > We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil. This time> I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu, konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the morning, and> when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like a lottery winning and we> went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more, it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.> Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law' s tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time. > I dont know if I have written properly, because every time I think about our darshan, I get so excited and words get jumbled. > Jai Sree KrishnaDear Seema jiOm Namo Narayanaya!Awesome!!! am in tears while reading ur post....you r really blessed. i can feel n experience ur darshan ..thanks for sharing with us.May Lord gives u more n more opportunity to 've HIS darshan in the years to come.veena nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore>

Dear Seemaji,

Only today I could read your mail in detail and I am very glad to read that you had such a good darshan. You are so young, and you are blessed to have this intense devotion to Kannan. May Kannan guide you every moment of your life!

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:24 AM, veenarkn <veenarkn wrote:

guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:>> With Prayers,>  > This should be called as prasadam for our everyday prayers.

> > Geetha Nair> > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier seemawarrier wrote:> > > Seema Warrier seemawarrier > [Guruvayur] Blessing> " Guruvayur " guruvayur > Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 1:09 PM

> > >   > > > > > > Namskaram to all,> Hope all are doing fine.> I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.

> My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapa thy temple and Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.

> We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal. On the way back, we visited Palani also. > We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil. This time

> I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu, konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the morning, and

> when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like a lottery winning and we

> went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more, it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.

> Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law' s tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time.

> I dont know if I have written properly, because every time I think about our darshan, I get so excited and words get jumbled. > Jai Sree KrishnaDear Seema ji

Om Namo Narayanaya!Awesome!!! am in tears while reading ur post....you r really blessed. i can feel n experience ur darshan ..thanks for sharing with us.May Lord gives  u more n more opportunity to 've HIS darshan in the years to come.

veena nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

>

Dear Savithriji, Veenaji, Geethaji and Sushmaji,

Thank you all for your kind words.

With prayers to Guruvayoorappan for all in the group.

Jai Sree Krishna

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramguruvayur Sent: Thu, October 8, 2009 2:40:13 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Blessing

Dear Seemaji,

Only today I could read your mail in detail and I am very glad to read that you had such a good darshan. You are so young, and you are blessed to have this intense devotion to Kannan. May Kannan guide you every moment of your life!

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:24 AM, veenarkn <veenarkn (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Geetha Nair <geethasnin@. ..> wrote:>> With Prayers,> > This should be called as prasadam for our everyday prayers.> > Geetha Nair> > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... wrote:> > > Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... > [Guruvayur] Blessing> "Guruvayur" guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 1:09 PM> > > > > > > > > Namskaram to all,> Hope all are doing fine.> I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.> My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapa thy temple and Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day

and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.> We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal. On the way back, we visited Palani also. > We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned

accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil. This time> I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu, konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper

told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the morning, and> when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I

had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like a lottery winning and we> went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more, it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know

came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.> Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law' s tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this

time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time. > I dont know if I have written properly, because every time I think about our darshan, I get so excited and words get jumbled. > Jai Sree KrishnaDear Seema jiOm Namo Narayanaya!Awesome!!! am in tears while reading ur post....you r really blessed. i can feel n experience ur darshan ..thanks for sharing with us.May Lord gives u more n more opportunity to 've HIS darshan in the years to come.veena nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore>

Dearest Seema,

It was as if I was there at Guruvayoor, u and your family is truly blessed,...I really wanted to be there for Ashtimi Rohini....was not able to make it...maybe Guruvayoorappan has some other plan when he wants me there....

Guruvayoorappa.

Regards

Navnitha Sanjay

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Blessingguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 12:40 AM

Dear Seemaji,

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Geetha Nair <geethasnin@. ..> wrote:>> With Prayers,> > This should be called as prasadam for our everyday prayers.> > Geetha Nair> > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... wrote:> > > Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... > [Guruvayur] Blessing> "Guruvayur" guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 1:09 PM> > > > > > > > > Namskaram to all,> Hope all are doing fine.> I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.> My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapa thy temple and

Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.> We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal. On the way back, we visited Palani also. > We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in

Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil. This time> I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu,

konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the morning, and> when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who

couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like a lottery winning and we> went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more,

it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.> Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law' s tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are

not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time. > I dont know if I have written properly, because every time I think about our darshan, I get so excited and words get jumbled. > Jai Sree KrishnaDear Seema jiOm Namo Narayanaya!Awesome!!! am in tears while reading ur post....you r really blessed. i can feel n experience ur darshan ..thanks for sharing with us.May Lord gives u more n more opportunity to 've HIS darshan in the years to come.veena nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.

mail.. com/connectmore>

Respected Krishna bakthas,we have plans to visit guruvayoor by the end of oct 2009.will u pls.guide us about theplaces of stay near the templeregards,s.chandramouli--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Blessingguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 5:10 AM

Dear Seemaji,

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Geetha Nair <geethasnin@. ..> wrote:>> With Prayers,> > This should be called as prasadam for our everyday prayers.

> > Geetha Nair> > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... wrote:> > > Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... > [Guruvayur] Blessing> "Guruvayur" guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 1:09 PM

> > > > > > > > > Namskaram to all,> Hope all are doing fine.> I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.

> My husband, myself with our kids went to Guruvayoor before Onam and stayed there for 2 days and had nice darshan. As the schools were not closed for holidays and we went on working days, it was not very crowded and we had very nice darshan. We also went to the nearby temples like Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvenkatachalapa thy temple and Mammiyoor. My parents came the second day and we all had good darshan. When I was coming out before we were about to start, I dont know why, in my mind I had a doubt as to if I will be going again to Guruvayoor, I will be in Kerala for one more month, and however many times you see Kannan, it still is not enough. Bhagavathy was also so exquisitely decorated that it was difficult to take eyes from the vigraham. Once when we reached nada, my daughter loudly said Bhagavathy. The poojari gave a banana to me and asked me to give that to my daugther. I felt very happy.

> We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal. On the way back, we visited Palani also. > We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was

feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil. This time

> I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu, konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the morning,

and

> when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like a lottery

winning and we

> went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more, it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.

> Afterwards, we went to Thirumandhamkunnu, Edathupram Poonthanam Krishna temple, Vishu temple and Thali temple nearby. We had nice time during Navarathri also. There is a Mookambika temple near my husband's house in Parappanangadi, the second day of navarathri, the pooja is done from my father-in-law' s tharavadu. The whole day was spent in the temple. Usually we are not able to be in kerala for navarathri, but this time the change in school vacation helped us to be there at that time.

> I dont know if I have written properly, because every time I think about our darshan, I get so excited and words get jumbled. > Jai Sree KrishnaDear Seema ji

Om Namo Narayanaya!Awesome!!! am in tears while reading ur post....you r really blessed. i can feel n experience ur darshan ..thanks for sharing with us.May Lord gives u more n more opportunity to 've HIS darshan in the years to come.

veena nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore

>

There are innumerable hotels in the vicinity of the temple. Guruvayur devasvom guest houses are also there. Panchajanyam is reasonably priced and is very close to the southern gate of the temple. After Nov 15th the place may get crowded because of the Sabarimala season. Wish you a pleasant visit and good darshan. Ramachandra Menon--- On Thu, 8/10/09, kala h <kalamouli wrote:kala h <kalamouliRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Blessingguruvayur Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 11:34 PM

Respected Krishna bakthas,we have plans to visit guruvayoor by the end of oct 2009.will u pls.guide us about theplaces of stay near the templeregards,s.chandramouli--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Re: Blessingguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 8, 2009, 5:10 AM

Dear Seemaji,

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Geetha Nair <geethasnin@. ..> wrote:>> With Prayers,> > This should be called as prasadam for our everyday prayers.

> > Geetha Nair> > --- On Tue, 6/10/09, Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... wrote:> > > Seema Warrier seemawarrier@ ... > [Guruvayur] Blessing> "Guruvayur" guruvayur@grou ps.com> Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 1:09 PM

> > > > > > > > > Namskaram to all,> Hope all are doing fine.> I was in India for 2 months and came back just a few days back. This time, though I couldnt visit much temples like last time, but I consider myself very very lucky.

> We had nice Onam and then we had a trip to Kodaikanal.. On the way back, we visited Palani also. > We had to attend a wedding in Guruvayoor on sept 12th and as the muhurtham was between 7 and 8, we had to go previous day, which was Asthamirohini day. We know somebody there and they agreed to help us. My sister-in-law asked if we could go on 10th itself so that we could be in Guruvayoor on Asthamirohini day and we planned accordingly. Luckily we got a room in Panchajanyam through our friend there. My husband had left the day before. I was doubtful whether I will be able to go to temple. Then I left everything to Guruvayoorappan thinking if He doesnt want me to come, He can block it through a number of reasons, any health problem, any birth in family (my cousin was in her 8th month), etc, etc. Anyway, on 10th we reached there and had a darshan in the evening. On 11th morning, my mother-in-law and myself decided to go for Vakacharthu. I was

feeling bad that whenever I go, I used to take something for Kannan like mundu, konakam, banana or avil. This time

> I didnt buy anything and I was not sure if I will be able to get anything so early in the morning. When we were walking towards the temple, I just turned around and saw one shop in a row of closed shops that was open. Immediately we went there and bought mundu, konakam, avil, banana, etc. Then the shopkeeper told me that people usually keep mayilpeeli and oodakuyal also. I bought that also and went to the temple. We had just a glimpse of Kannan for nirmalyam as it was very crowded. We got aadiya enna and theertham. When my son woke up, he wanted to go to temple and we went with children, it was seeveli time. The whole morning and noon, it was so crowded, in the evening, during the kazcha seeveli time, when it was not very crowded, we went in for darshan, though it is said that there is no point in going inside when Bhagavan is outside for seeveli. I was feeling very sad that even though we stayed there, we just had a small glimpse in the morning,

and

> when we had darshan, it was during seeveli time. In the evening, we went again and it was time for nedyam and we were the last ones in the temple, the devswom people were telling temple is about to be closed, but we had such a nice darshan, my son, who couldnt see properly asked if I can take him, but I had my 2 year old daughter with me, the devaswom man put my son in the step and he had very nice darshan. He was sitting with His legs towards the back. His face so beautiful. My eyes were filled up seeing all that, we were truly blessed to have glimpse of Kannan on His birthday. The next day again, my mother-in-law and myself went for nirmalyam, this time we had a good darshan, I had bought villakku and I kept it in the mandapam, we were so happy and was about to go out when one of the persons working there whom we saw the previous day told us that we could go and stay near the mandapam and had darshan once more. It was like a lottery

winning and we

> went back and stayed near the mandapam. It was very crowded, there were some people standing there and nobody asked us to move. My mother-in-law couldnt stand the crowd and was carried away and had a darshan from the front once more, it was vakacharthu. Then one person whom we know came in front of us, and told us to wait for sankhabishekham, for which also we could get very nice darshan. He then gave us kalabham that was taken from the vigraham and gave us other prasadams also. he also told us that we were lucky to have such nice darshan on the morning immediately after asthamirohini. Words are not enough to describe how lucky I felt. We had darshan once more in the morning, Kannan was wearing konakam with flute in one hand and butter in the other. We returned in the afternoon after the wedding.

Om Namo Narayanaya!Awesome!!! am in tears while reading ur post....you r really blessed. i can feel n experience ur darshan ..thanks for sharing with us.May Lord gives u more n more opportunity to 've HIS darshan in the years to come.

veena nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.