IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Hi Anna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For your kind information, please.Hantha Bhagyam Jananam.--- On Sat, 10/17/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:Viswanathan K <kvichu2000Fw: Re: Hi AnnaKrishrevaDate: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:29 AM--- On Sat, 10/17/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:Viswanathan K <kvichu2000Re: Hi Anna"Narayanan Ramgopal" <narayanan.ramgopalSaturday, October 17, 2009, 10:16 AMDear Rama,Best wishes to all of you for a very happy Deepavali.Somehow, I am able to preceive the hand of Sri Guruvayurappan in this effort of ours.What more do

we want?As soon as the time of Samarpanam is known, please inform His devotees here,in advance,so that they can also do the samarpanam here at the same time. They are all so much enthusiastic and eager about this.BTW, Have you seen the book by Pepita Sheth "Heaven on Earth-the Universe of Kerala's Guruvayur Temple full of beautiful fotos. (Weight 4kgs)Some one presented it to me here.If you want to see it , I can bring it.Leaving SFO next Saturday and reaching Chennai midnight of Sunday/Monday.Affly,Vichu --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Narayanan Ramgopal <narayanan.ramgopal wrote:Narayanan Ramgopal <narayanan.ramgopalHi Anna"Viswanathan K" <kvichu2000Saturday, October 17, 2009, 9:34 AMDear Anna, Namaskars. Happy Deepavali to all there. Today I spoke to Sri.Neelakandan Namboothri. He said If we make the samarpanam between 5.00 A.M.to 5.30 A.M. on 05/11/09 the time is very good.If not possible we can make after seeveli ( 7.15. A. M.) Ambi said his friends are coming on 5th morning by about 7.15.A.M. We will tell the correct time afterwords. I will send e-mail to your devotees in U.S. on 6/11/09. I am typing the sahasranamavali & Namam in sanskrit 2003 font from your

handwritten copy.I will send to you for corrections and approval.Eagerly waiting to see and talk.

Affly,Rama

Happy deepavali.I think I miss some earlier mails and so am not able to understand the matter.Kindly enlighten.NARAYANA,GURUVAYURAPPAV.V.SubramanianC2-97,Janak Puri,New Delhi-110058Tel: 011- 45523405 25552505 9313714631

--- On Sat, 17/10/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:Viswanathan K <kvichu2000[Guruvayur] Fw: Re: Hi Anna"Suku" <suku50, "Sunil menon" <guruvayur >Saturday, 17 October, 2009, 11:02 PM

For your kind information, please.Hantha Bhagyam Jananam.--- On Sat, 10/17/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 > wrote:Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 >Fw: Re: Hi AnnaKrishreva@sbcglobal .netSaturday, October 17, 2009, 10:29 AM--- On Sat, 10/17/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 > wrote:Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 >Re: Hi Anna"Narayanan Ramgopal" <narayanan.ramgopal@ gmail.com>Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:16 AMDear Rama,Best wishes to all of you for a very happy Deepavali.Somehow, I am able to preceive the hand of Sri Guruvayurappan in this effort of ours.What more do

we want?As soon as the time of Samarpanam is known, please inform His devotees here,in advance,so that they can also do the samarpanam here at the same time. They are all so much enthusiastic and eager about this.BTW, Have you seen the book by Pepita Sheth "Heaven on Earth-the Universe of Kerala's Guruvayur Temple full of beautiful fotos. (Weight 4kgs)Some one presented it to me here.If you want to see it , I can bring it.Leaving SFO next Saturday and reaching Chennai midnight of Sunday/Monday.Affly,Vichu --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Narayanan Ramgopal <narayanan.ramgopal@ gmail.com> wrote:Narayanan Ramgopal <narayanan.ramgopal@ gmail.com>Hi Anna"Viswanathan K" <kvichu2000 >Saturday, October 17, 2009, 9:34 AMDear

Anna, Namaskars. Happy Deepavali to all there. Today I spoke to Sri.Neelakandan Namboothri. He said If we make the samarpanam between 5.00 A.M.to 5.30 A.M. on 05/11/09 the time is very good.If not possible we can make after seeveli ( 7.15. A. M.) Ambi said his friends are coming on 5th morning by about 7.15.A.M. We will tell the correct time afterwords. I will send e-mail to your devotees in U.S. on 6/11/09. I am typing the sahasranamavali & Namam in sanskrit 2003 font from your

handwritten copy.I will send to you for corrections and approval.Eagerly waiting to see and talk.

Affly,Rama

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.