IndiaDivine.org

Namasthe- Impossible becomes possible.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Disciple: Guro, in Bhagavadd Gita, Lord Krishna says:

Bahoonaam janmanaam anthe                 ബഹൂനാം   ജനàµà´®à´¨à´¾à´‚  അനàµà´¤àµ†Â 

Jnaanavaan maam prapadyathe             ജàµà´žà´¾à´¨à´µà´¾à´¨àµâ€Â Â à´®à´¾à´‚  പàµà´°à´ªà´¦àµà´¯à´¤àµ†

Vasudeva:  sarvam ithi                             വാസàµà´¦àµ‡à´µ:   സരàµâ€à´µà´‚  ഇതി  

sa mahamthma sudurlabha:                     സ  മഹാമàµà´¤àµà´®Â Â à´¸àµà´¦àµà´°àµâ€à´²àµà´²à´­:   

" After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great soul is very rare.  " (Prabhupaada's translation)

Guro, I have no knowledge of anything and how do I know how many more janmaas I will need or will I ever reach Him? Do I still have to go through endless janmaas to be blessed with an attitude of complete surrender?

Guru : " Dear disciple, Please do not be worried about thinking Bhagavaan's two words, " after many janmaas " . Please believe that this is  your " saadhya janma " or the life given to you for realizing Him. Believe that this is the last janma and it is absolutely possible to become a realized soul in this janma itself. In fact, believe that you have lived thousands of " saadhana janmaas " where you did " saadhanaas " or penances and good karmaas or practised spirituality to be blessed to have this intense desire to know Him.

So you have no time to waste, put all your effort to reach Him. He is very near you stretching His hands to save you from this endless cycle of births and deaths. Be brave and walk with sajjanaas because this certainly is your " saadhya janma " to achieve your goal. Make the

seemingly impossible task, possible by believing in Him. "

Disciple washed the feet of his guru with tears of joy and walked towards his final goal!

Regards an dprayers

Savitri