IndiaDivine.org

My profound gratitude

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji and all other Gurudevs,

I see all your kind words and the affection you have showered on me as Guruvayurappan's kaarunyam. Who else can make an " apaathram " like me a " paathram " of all this affection?

Guruvayurappan is illustrating the meaning of the sloka, " Mookam karOthi vaachaalam.................... " by using me as an example. Let me do namaskaar again and again " bhooyo bhooyo namaamyaham " at the Lotus feet Of Bhagavaan and pray for his blessings to keep us near him.

Sunilji, none of my writings would have seen light if you were not kind and adventurous enough to make yourself and other Gurudevs in our group  victims of my humble attempts to praise the glories of God. I got all my confidence and inspiration to write from the encouragement you and other Gurudevs showered on me. 

There are no words to express my profound gratitude and let me reciprocate with my sincere prayers to our Guruvayurappan!

NaaraayanaakhilaGurO namasthe

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

I am sure that all gurudevs would have been delighted to see the nice phots of Savitriji and ChithPuramji and to learn about them.Savitriji is doing a great kainkarya y her writings and Chithpurmji also in his own way and May Lord Guruvayurappan bless them with long healthy life . My only regret is the I missed seeing them when thye visited India. May be next time.saroja Ramanujam . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] My profound gratitudeguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 10:04 PM

Dear Sunilji and all other Gurudevs,

I see all your kind words and the affection you have showered on me as Guruvayurappan's kaarunyam. Who else can make an "apaathram" like me a "paathram" of all this affection?

Guruvayurappan is illustrating the meaning of the sloka, "Mookam karOthi vaachaalam.. ......... ........." by using me as an example. Let me do namaskaar again and again "bhooyo bhooyo namaamyaham" at the Lotus feet Of Bhagavaan and pray for his blessings to keep us near him.

Sunilji, none of my writings would have seen light if you were not kind and adventurous enough to make yourself and other Gurudevs in our group victims of my humble attempts to praise the glories of God. I got all my confidence and inspiration to write from the encouragement you and other Gurudevs showered on me.

There are no words to express my profound gratitude and let me reciprocate with my sincere prayers to our Guruvayurappan!

NaaraayanaakhilaGur O namasthe

Regards an dprayers

Savitri