IndiaDivine.org

My profound gratitude - MiThaayi pothi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!Stories of spiritual മിഠായിപàµà´ªàµŠà´¤à´¿ (Mithhayipothi) that emnates from you is as sweet as the stories from your sister Smt . Sumangala ji. I read one or two stories in Malayalam to Adithya and Achyuta everyday from the book "Mithaayipothi" by Sumangala ji. All the cats. dogs, squirrels and inhabitants of the household (Olappamanna tharavad?) become active members of our family too as we read these stories. Reading the stories aloud serves the purpose of a family time as well as learning the beauty of Malayalam. We enjoy them a lot. I see her writings in the Piravi magazine (from School of Bhagavad Gita) also where she reminisce the childhood learnings with a lot of spiritual import. After I read the story of the "circus poocha" I told the boys the wonderful story of Hanumanji I got

this morning from the sister of the 'kathha ammoomma'. Thank you - we are in good company!Hari Om!SukumarBy the way, the Mithaayipothi should be made into Children's books in English and possibly into some Disney movies. Do you know if they have been translated?--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] My profound gratitudeguruvayur Received: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 4:34 PM

Dear Sunilji and all other Gurudevs,

I see all your kind words and the affection you have showered on me as Guruvayurappan's kaarunyam. Who else can make an "apaathram" like me a "paathram" of all this affection?

Guruvayurappan is illustrating the meaning of the sloka, "Mookam karOthi vaachaalam.. ......... ........." by using me as an example. Let me do namaskaar again and again "bhooyo bhooyo namaamyaham" at the Lotus feet Of Bhagavaan and pray for his blessings to keep us near him.

Sunilji, none of my writings would have seen light if you were not kind and adventurous enough to make yourself and other Gurudevs in our group victims of my humble attempts to praise the glories of God. I got all my confidence and inspiration to write from the encouragement you and other Gurudevs showered on me.

There are no words to express my profound gratitude and let me reciprocate with my sincere prayers to our Guruvayurappan!

NaaraayanaakhilaGur O namasthe

Regards an dprayers

Savitri

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!