sincerely to Guruvayurappan to bless me to have a darshan at Guruvayur and one

day I had a dream. In my dream I was standing in a very posh building and my

husband was telling me that this is Guruvayur. I was arguing with him saying

that Guruvayur is a very old temple and it is a very crowded place and here

there is hardly one or two people. Then suddenly the temple bells rang and the

Nada opened. In front of me was the beautiful Lord residing on the

Anandashayanam and the image was carved on the wall of the temple.I folded my

hands in prayer and The Lord waved his hands as if saying you come to me. I

looked around me and nobody saw anything. I woke up the next day in a very happy

and relaxed mood. After about a month we went to India and as I had wished we

went to Guruvayur with my parents and my husband's family.We had a very good

darshan and after we came out I had the most blissful moment when I saw the same

Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I stood there and cried in joy when I

realised that Guruvayurappan had come and blessed me directly in my dream.

Pranamam Suchiji

You have very lucky to have such good darshan of our Guruvayoorappan. Even you was saw him as a Ananthashayana roopam. You really blessed with grace of our Kannan. May our Guruvayoorappam bless you & your family with Ayuraarogyasoukyam.

With Prayers

Sushma Shreeyan--- On Thu, 22/10/09, a_suchi <a_suchi wrote:

a_suchi <a_suchi[Guruvayur] My dreamguruvayur Date: Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 9:06 PM

I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying sincerely to Guruvayurappan to bless me to have a darshan at Guruvayur and one day I had a dream. In my dream I was standing in a very posh building and my husband was telling me that this is Guruvayur. I was arguing with him saying that Guruvayur is a very old temple and it is a very crowded place and here there is hardly one or two people. Then suddenly the temple bells rang and the Nada opened. In front of me was the beautiful Lord residing on the Anandashayanam and the image was carved on the wall of the temple.I folded my hands in prayer and The Lord waved his hands as if saying you come to me. I looked around me and nobody saw

anything. I woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most blissful moment when I saw the same Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I stood there and cried in joy when I realised that Guruvayurappan had come and blessed me directly in my dream.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you see HIM in everything and everyone.

regards,

Sreedevi menon

Om namo narayanaya--- On Thu, 10/22/09, a_suchi <a_suchi wrote:

a_suchi <a_suchi[Guruvayur] My dreamguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM

I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying sincerely to Guruvayurappan to bless me to have a darshan at Guruvayur and one day I had a dream. In my dream I was standing in a very posh building and my husband was telling me that this is Guruvayur. I was arguing with him saying that Guruvayur is a very old temple and it is a very crowded place and here there is hardly one or two people. Then suddenly the temple bells rang and the Nada opened. In front of me was the beautiful Lord residing on the Anandashayanam and the image was carved on the wall of the temple.I folded my hands in prayer and The Lord waved his hands as if saying you come to me. I looked around me and nobody saw

anything. I woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most blissful moment when I saw the same Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I stood there and cried in joy when I realised that Guruvayurappan had come and blessed me directly in my dream.

Guruvayoorappa,Dear Devotee of the Lord,You are really Lucky!!!!I think it is high time you get a picture of ANANTHA SAYANAM, keep it in your pooja room and sacredly worship, so that you can see HIM every day.Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,mprThanks,

Regards,Have a great day,

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin meguruvayur From: nvpmenonDate: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:05:21 -0700Re: [Guruvayur] My dream

What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you see HIM in everything and everyone.

regards,

Sreedevi menon

Om namo narayanaya--- On Thu, 10/22/09, a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] My dreamguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM

Radhe krishna!You are really " blessed " RegardsKV GopalakrishnaOn Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 2:36 AM, a_suchi <a_suchi wrote:

I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying sincerely to Guruvayurappan to bless me to have a darshan at Guruvayur and one day I had a dream. In my dream I was standing in a very posh building and my husband was telling me that this is Guruvayur. I was arguing with him saying that Guruvayur is a very old temple and it is a very crowded place and here there is hardly one or two people. Then suddenly the temple bells rang and the Nada opened. In front of me was the beautiful Lord residing on the Anandashayanam and the image was carved on the wall of the temple.I folded my hands in prayer and The Lord waved his hands as if saying you come to me. I looked around me and nobody saw anything. I woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most blissful moment when I saw the same Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I stood there and cried in joy when I realised that Guruvayurappan had come and blessed me directly in my dream.

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  

Om Namo Narayanaya

I totally agree with Dr. Sreedevi Menon

This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer a_suchi but suchi meaning bright and holy

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

NVP Menon <nvpmenonguruvayur Sent: Fri, October 23, 2009 7:05:21 AMRe: [Guruvayur] My dream

regards,

Sreedevi menon

Om namo narayanaya--- On Thu, 10/22/09, a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] My dreamguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM

Sri Krishna Temple, Guruvayur, Kerala --- On Fri, 23/10/09, a_suchi <a_suchi wrote:

a_suchi <a_suchi[Guruvayur] My dreamguruvayur Date: Friday, 23 October, 2009, 2:36 AM

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM..

--- On Fri, 10/23/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] My dreamguruvayur Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 3:15 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

I totally agree with Dr. Sreedevi Menon

This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer a_suchi but suchi meaning bright and holy

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >guruvayur@grou ps.comFri, October 23, 2009 7:05:21 AMRe: [Guruvayur] My dream

regards,

Sreedevi menon

a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] My dreamguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM

Hari-Om

This shows you have a pure heart and unwavering devotion for Bhagavan

Guruvayoorappan. It is not many bhaktas who are blessed to have such a dream. It

is a sign of your deep-rooted faith in the Lord.

In the Seventeeth teaching of the Bhagavad Geeta bhagavan sree Krishna tells

Arjuna :

" The faith each man has, Arjuna,

follows his degree of lucidity;

a man consists of his faith,

and as his faith is,so is he. "

------------

B.G. 17/3

May the Lord's holy name be glorified !

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

>

> GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM..

>  

>

> --- On Fri, 10/23/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

>

> Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002

> Re: [Guruvayur] My dream

> guruvayur

> Friday, October 23, 2009, 3:15 PM

>

>

>  

Om Namo Narayanaya

> I totally agree with Dr. Sreedevi Menon

> This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer a_suchi

but suchi meaning bright and holy

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>  

> " live and let live "

> " They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Fri, October 23, 2009 7:05:21 AM

>

>  

What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you

see HIM in everything and everyone.

> regards,

> Sreedevi menon

> Om namo narayanaya

>

> --- On Thu, 10/22/09, a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> [Guruvayur] My dream

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM

>

>

>  

>

> I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want to

share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to visit

Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason or the

other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying

looked around me and nobody saw anything. I

> woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month we

went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my

husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most

blissful moment when I saw the same Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I

stood there and cried in joy when I realised that Guruvayurappan had come and

blessed me directly in my dream.

>

Om Namo Narayana.This is not a dream ..Guruvayoorappan directly came to see you ...you are really lucky and HE is always with you....Bhagavan knows who is kindhearted...My prayer and Love....Hare Krishna...With Love and Prayer, Sharmila ArunKuwait--- On Sun, 25/10/09, Achuthan Nair <anair1101 wrote:

Achuthan Nair <anair1101[Guruvayur] Re: My dreamguruvayur Date: Sunday, 25 October, 2009, 3:54 AM

Hari-Om

This shows you have a pure heart and unwavering devotion for Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan. It is not many bhaktas who are blessed to have such a dream. It is a sign of your deep-rooted faith in the Lord.

In the Seventeeth teaching of the Bhagavad Geeta bhagavan sree Krishna tells Arjuna :

"The faith each man has, Arjuna,

follows his degree of lucidity;

a man consists of his faith,

and as his faith is,so is he. "

------------

B.G. 17/3

May the Lord's holy name be glorified !

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur@grou ps.com, asha gangakv <ashagangakv@ ...> wrote:

>

> GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM..

>

>

> --- On Fri, 10/23/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Friday, October 23, 2009, 3:15 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> I totally agree with Dr. Sreedevi Menon

> This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer a_suchi but suchi meaning bright and holy

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>

> "live and let live"

> "They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

>

>

>

>

>

>

> NVP Menon <nvpmenon >

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Fri, October 23, 2009 7:05:21 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you see HIM in everything and everyone.

> regards,

> Sreedevi menon

> Om namo narayanaya

>

> --- On Thu, 10/22/09, a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> [Guruvayur] My dream

> guruvayur@grou ps.com

> Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM

>

>

>

>

> I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying sincerely to Guruvayurappan to bless me to have a darshan at Guruvayur and one day I had a dream. In my dream I was standing in a very posh building and my husband was telling me that this is Guruvayur. I was arguing with him saying that Guruvayur is a very old temple and it is a very crowded place and here there is hardly one or two people. Then suddenly the temple bells rang and the Nada opened. In front of me was the beautiful Lord residing on the Anandashayanam and the image was carved on the wall of the temple.I folded my hands in prayer and The Lord waved his hands as if saying you come to me. I looked around me and nobody saw

anything. I

> woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most blissful moment when I saw the same Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I stood there and cried in joy when I realised that Guruvayurappan had come and blessed me directly in my dream.

>

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Hari Om!

Your mail brought goosebumps and tears. Seeing Kannan in the dream is such an

experience. May him bless everybody.

Prem and Om.

guruvayur , " Achuthan Nair " <anair1101 wrote:

>

> Hari-Om

>

> This shows you have a pure heart and unwavering devotion for Bhagavan

Guruvayoorappan. It is not many bhaktas who are blessed to have such a dream. It

> In the Seventeeth teaching of the Bhagavad Geeta bhagavan sree Krishna tells

Arjuna :

>

> " The faith each man has, Arjuna,

> follows his degree of lucidity;

> a man consists of his faith,

> and as his faith is,so is he. "

>

> ------------

> B.G. 17/3

>

> May the Lord's holy name be glorified !

>

> jai shree krishna !

>

> Achuthan Nair

>

> guruvayur , asha gangakv <ashagangakv@> wrote:

> >

> > GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM..

> >  

> >

> > --- On Fri, 10/23/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@>

> > Re: [Guruvayur] My dream

> > guruvayur

> > Friday, October 23, 2009, 3:15 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > I totally agree with Dr. Sreedevi Menon

> > This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer

a_suchi but suchi meaning bright and holy

> > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > Chandrasekharan

> >  

> > " live and let live "

> > " They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > NVP Menon <nvpmenon >

> > guruvayur@grou ps.com

> > Fri, October 23, 2009 7:05:21 AM

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you

> > regards,

> > Sreedevi menon

> > Om namo narayanaya

> >

> > --- On Thu, 10/22/09, a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> >

> >

> > a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > [Guruvayur] My dream

> > Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> > I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want

to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to

visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason

or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying

> > woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month

we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my

husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most

> >

>

Hari Om!

Talking about dreams, thought I would share mine as well considering this as an

opportunity to praise our Kannan again and again..

I was in front of our Krishna Temple (a sub deity at our Mahadeva temple in

Kottayam) praying. I think I was almost crying as I always do when I pray to

him. Suddenly he appeared in front of me with a small camera and took a

picture, laughed and asked me where my sister is(she usually goes with me to the

temple). I felt funny and next day morning had this conversation with him, as I

always do, teasing him about taking my picture.

At another occasion, about months ago, I was sitting on a bench in the night

outside just by myself. Not sure whether it was moonlight or streetlight. I

know I was contemplating on something. Then Kannan walked by, wearing his manja

pattaada, vanamala, that beautiful mayil peeli tucked on that tied up hair, and

his upper bracelet. He sat with me on the bench and put his hand around my

shoulders.

Just two days ago, during the last one second of my sleep, I was chanting

`Krishnaaya Vaasudevaaya' and my little kannan appeared (actually was standing

on me:)) and bowed to me.

He is my atma, my heart and is like my own child. I hope he stays in my mind

all the time.

" Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare "

May Guruvayoor kannan bless all.

Prem and Om!

Geetha

>

> Hari-Om

>

> This shows you have a pure heart and unwavering devotion for Bhagavan

> In the Seventeeth teaching of the Bhagavad Geeta bhagavan sree Krishna tells

Arjuna :

>

>

> ------------

> B.G. 17/3

>

>

> jai shree krishna !

>

> Achuthan Nair

>

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > guruvayur

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer

a_suchi but suchi meaning bright and holy

> > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > Chandrasekharan

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you

> > regards,

> > Sreedevi menon

> > Om namo narayanaya

> >

> >

> >

> > [Guruvayur] My dream

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> > I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want

to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to

visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason

or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying

> > woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month

we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my

> >

>

Namaste Suchiji and Geethaji!You are blessed to see such dreams!My pranams to you two.Hari Aum!Chith PuramOn Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM, gnathreya <gnathreya wrote:

Hari Om!

Talking about dreams, thought I would share mine as well considering this as an opportunity to praise our Kannan again and again..

I was in front of our Krishna Temple (a sub deity at our Mahadeva temple in Kottayam) praying. I think I was almost crying as I always do when I pray to him. Suddenly he appeared in front of me with a small camera and took a picture, laughed and asked me where my sister is(she usually goes with me to the temple). I felt funny and next day morning had this conversation with him, as I always do, teasing him about taking my picture.

At another occasion, about months ago, I was sitting on a bench in the night outside just by myself. Not sure whether it was moonlight or streetlight. I know I was contemplating on something. Then Kannan walked by, wearing his manja pattaada, vanamala, that beautiful mayil peeli tucked on that tied up hair, and his upper bracelet. He sat with me on the bench and put his hand around my shoulders.

Just two days ago, during the last one second of my sleep, I was chanting `Krishnaaya Vaasudevaaya' and my little kannan appeared (actually was standing on me:)) and bowed to me.

He is my atma, my heart and is like my own child. I hope he stays in my mind all the time.

" Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare "

May Guruvayoor kannan bless all.

Prem and Om!

Geetha

>

> Hari-Om

>

> This shows you have a pure heart and unwavering devotion for Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan. It is not many bhaktas who are blessed to have such a dream. It is a sign of your deep-rooted faith in the Lord.

> In the Seventeeth teaching of the Bhagavad Geeta bhagavan sree Krishna tells Arjuna :

>

>

> ------------

> B.G. 17/3

>

>

> jai shree krishna !

>

> Achuthan Nair

>

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > guruvayur

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer a_suchi but suchi meaning bright and holy

> > Om Namo Narayanaya

> > Chandrasekharan

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you see HIM in everything and everyone.

> > regards,

> > Sreedevi menon

> > Om namo narayanaya

> >

> >

> >

> > [Guruvayur] My dream

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> > I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying sincerely to Guruvayurappan to bless me to have a darshan at Guruvayur and one day I had a dream. In my dream I was standing in a very posh building and my husband was telling me that this is Guruvayur. I was arguing with him saying that Guruvayur is a very old temple and it is a very crowded place and here there is hardly one or two people. Then suddenly the temple bells rang and the Nada opened. In front of me was the beautiful Lord residing on the Anandashayanam and the image was carved on the wall of the temple.I folded my hands in prayer and The Lord waved his hands as if saying you come to me. I looked around me and nobody saw anything. I

> > woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most blissful moment when I saw the same Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I stood there and cried in joy when I realised that Guruvayurappan had come and blessed me directly in my dream.

> >

>

Suchiji and Geethaji,

No words to explan. As Chith Puramji said, you are really blessed to see Kannan in your dreams. May Guruvayoorappan shower His blessings on you.

Jai Sree Krishna

Chith Puram <krsnakrpaguruvayur Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 5:03:59 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re: My dream

Namaste Suchiji and Geethaji!You are blessed to see such dreams!My pranams to you two.Hari Aum!Chith Puram

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM, gnathreya <gnathreya > wrote:

Hari Om!Talking about dreams, thought I would share mine as well considering this as an opportunity to praise our Kannan again and again..I was in front of our Krishna Temple (a sub deity at our Mahadeva temple in Kottayam) praying. I think I was almost crying as I always do when I pray to him. Suddenly he appeared in front of me with a small camera and took a picture, laughed and asked me where my sister is(she usually goes with me to the temple). I felt funny and next day morning had this conversation with him, as I always do, teasing him about taking my picture. At another occasion, about months ago, I was sitting on a bench in the night outside just by myself. Not sure whether it was moonlight or streetlight. I know I was contemplating on something. Then Kannan walked by, wearing his manja pattaada, vanamala, that beautiful mayil peeli tucked on that tied up hair, and his upper bracelet. He sat with me on the bench and

put his hand around my shoulders. Just two days ago, during the last one second of my sleep, I was chanting `Krishnaaya Vaasudevaaya' and my little kannan appeared (actually was standing on me:)) and bowed to me. He is my atma, my heart and is like my own child. I hope he stays in my mind all the time. "Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare"May Guruvayoor kannan bless all. Prem and Om! Geetha

guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Achuthan Nair" <anair1101@.. .> wrote:>

> Hari-Om> > This shows you have a pure heart and unwavering devotion for Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan. It is not many bhaktas who are blessed to have such a dream. It is a sign of your deep-rooted faith in the Lord. > In the Seventeeth teaching of the Bhagavad Geeta bhagavan sree Krishna tells Arjuna :> > "The faith each man has, Arjuna,> follows his degree of lucidity;> a man consists of his faith,> and as his faith is,so is he. "> > ------------> B.G. 17/3> > May the Lord's holy name be glorified !> > jai shree krishna !> > Achuthan Nair> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, asha gangakv <ashagangakv@> wrote:> >> > GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM..> >

> > > > --- On Fri, 10/23/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@> wrote:> > > > > > Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@>> > Re: [Guruvayur] My dream> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Friday, October 23, 2009, 3:15 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya> > I totally agree with Dr. Sreedevi Menon> > This is really wonderful and you are blessed by HIM. You are no longer a_suchi but suchi meaning bright and holy> > Om Namo Narayanaya> > Chandrasekharan> > > > "live and let live"> > "They alone live who live for others,

rest are more dead than alive"> > > > > > > > > > > > > > NVP Menon <nvpmenon >> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Fri, October 23, 2009 7:05:21 AM> > Re: [Guruvayur] My dream> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What a wonderful dream ! May Guruvayurappan continue to bless youand let you see HIM in everything and everyone.> > regards,> > Sreedevi menon> > Om namo narayanaya> > > > --- On Thu, 10/22/09, a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > > > > a_suchi <a_suchi (AT) (DOT) co.in>> > [Guruvayur] My dream> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:06 PM> > > > > > > > > > I have been a silent member of this group for quite sometime and now I want to share a dream in which I felt the grace of Guruvayurappan. I had wanted to visit Guruvayur for a very long time but it kept being postponed for one reason or the other. We were planning to visit India in 2007 Dec and I started praying sincerely to Guruvayurappan to bless me to have a darshan at Guruvayur and one day I had a dream. In my dream I was standing in a very posh building and my husband was telling me that this is Guruvayur. I was arguing with him saying that Guruvayur is a very old temple and it is a very crowded place and here there is hardly one or two people. Then

suddenly the temple bells rang and the Nada opened. In front of me was the beautiful Lord residing on the Anandashayanam and the image was carved on the wall of the temple.I folded my hands in prayer and The Lord waved his hands as if saying you come to me. I looked around me and nobody saw anything. I> > woke up the next day in a very happy and relaxed mood. After about a month we went to India and as I had wished we went to Guruvayur with my parents and my husband's family.We had a very good darshan and after we came out I had the most blissful moment when I saw the same Ananthashayanam carved on the temple wall.I stood there and cried in joy when I realised that Guruvayurappan had come and blessed me directly in my dream.> >>