IndiaDivine.org

prayer group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear madam,

I agree with you the prayer always heard. There may be a delay at times but not negative at all.

I have experienced this and to spread this experience I have taken up the project of printing all the 

prayer which are commonly used by many writern in english with translation, by Mr. P R Ramachander.

I have printed the first book and sistributed to many who donated Rs 51/= per book which I am redirecting to KIT which is a

charity organisation well managed for helping poor aged persons with monthly pension like and for medical treatment.

The First book is  PRAYER ADDRESSED TO LORD GANESHA, which contains 21 slokas about Lord Ganesha in a pocket

size book format.

The Slokas are

Sri Ganess Suprapatham, Ekha Dhanta Stotram, Ganapathy Sthavam, Ganesha Astakam,   Ganesha Bahya Puja, Ganesha Dwadasa Nama Stotram, Ganesha Manasa Puja, Ganesha Mangala Ashtakam, Ganesha Panjarathnam, Ganesha Saranam (Malayalam), Ganesha Astakam (Ver. 2),  Ganesh Ki Arathi, Ganesha Astothra Satham, Ganesha Kavacham, 15. Prartha Smarana Ganesha Stotram, Ganesha Atharva Seersha, Sri Ganapathi Shodasa Nama Stotram,  Sri Sankata Nasana Ganapathy Stotram, Vigneswara Astothra Satha Namavali, Vinayagar Agaval, Vinayaka Kavacham (Tamil)

The 2nd project is on going and which contains

Nithya Sthotra Parayanam (Daily Slokas in short form of many Gods and Goddess)  - 51 Slokas, Nithya Dhyana Slokas, (The Slokas of deities in short form to be recited every day),  - 30 slokas

Prayer addressed to Lord Rama, - 19 Slokas

Prayer addressed to Lord Iyyappa  6 Slokas

Intrested persons may contact my mail

hariharan.ravi

Regards to elders & wishes to others