IndiaDivine.org

PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dear Ashaganga,

â€DON'T WORRY MOLEY ...AYYAPPAN WILL LOOK AFTER US "... Yes,

definitely Ayyappan will take care of us, will take care of you and your family, His

parents, Hari and Haran

will take care of you Mole. Be confident, every thing, every default and every happy

moment you face are to shape you up and prepare you for this life and the

future lives you have to face. Your worries shall not help you, what will help

you is your understanding and your courage to face any eventuality in your

life.

Remember, HE "is the eternal seed of all beings"; HE "is the

intelligent of the intelligent. The splendor of the splendid" HE is.

"Of the strong, HE 'is the strength-devoid of the desire and attachment,

and in all beings", HE is "the desire",(Bhagwad GeethaVII-10 and

11) so relax, pray and be courageous, every thing HE put in front of you is to

make you more strong so face it fare and squire. At the end you will be

the winner.

We will pray for you always. Be courageous and face every

thing with your husband. Be the SHAKTHI of your husband, remember you are his

strength. And The Absolute ONE is always on your side. “DON'T WORRY

MOLEY ...AYYAPPAN WILL LOOK AFTER US "...

With prayersSincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten.

Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human. --- On Thu, 10/29/09, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:asha gangakv <ashagangakv[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND............guruvayur Cc: ashagangakvDate: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 5:20 AM

GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM!!!!! !

...WE ARE LIVING IN OMAN...MY HUSBAND

(Ganesh)IS WORKING WITH A REPUTED COMPANY AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.WE HAVE JUST STARTED OUR LIFE HERE....HE IS A HARDWORKING PERSON,BUT HIS PERFORMANCES ARE ALL OVERSHADOWED BY HIS BOSS....WE DONT KNOW WHY? THAT BOSS DOESNT LIKE MY HUS AS HE IS PERFORMING WELL AND MORE THAN THAT GANESH IS HAVING SOME ADDITIONAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS THAN THE BOSS..AS ONCE HE SAID OPENLY TO HIM.......UNNECESSA RILY HE IS BLAMING MY HUS.....AND MORE THAN THAT HE REPORTED TO THE GM THAT GANESH IS NOT CAPABLE FOR THIS JOB...AT THE SAME TIME ANOTHER BOSS IN THE SAME COMPANY HAS AN INTEREST TO TAKE HIM IN HIS TEAM,BUT THE GM SHOULD GIVE THE CONSENT..... ...THERE WILL BE A MEETING ON NOV 4TH ..AFTER THAT THEY WILL TAKE A DECISION.... ...WE WANT TO CONTINUE HERE....WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GO BACK IMMEDIATELY AS I AM PREGNANT...

...I DONT KNOW HOW I WITHSTAND THESE TENSIONS...GOD HAS TAKENAWAY MY FATHER AWAY ,LAST NOVEMBER.... ..IF HE WAS WITH US ,HE DEFINITLY GIVES ME CONFIDENCE.. ...HE USED TO SAY ALWAYS TO ME" DONT WORRY MOLEY ...AYYAPPAN WILL LOOK AFTER US "...NOW NOBODY IS FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY MY TENSIONS FROM ME ,TO ASSURE ME.....HOW CAN I SAY THESE TENSIONS TO MY MOTHER .AS SHE IS ALREADY IN A GREAT SORROW...

... ,ALL OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.. ... WE CAME HERE WITH LOTS OF HOPES....AND DREAMS...... IT IS EASY TO DESTRUCT ONES CARRIER AND LIFE OUT OF JEALOUSY AND HATRED...... ...WE ARE LOOSING OUR CONFIDENCE IN OUR LIFE ITSELF.....TOTALLY BLANK....... .ONLY GURUVAYOORAPPAN CAN HELP US........WILL HE GIVE MY HUSBAND A CHANCE TO SHOW HIS ABILITY?,NOW I AM RECITING NARAYANEEYAM. ......IT IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME...I WANT TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE NOV 4.......PLEASE PRAY FOR US, FOR OUR LIFE........ ...

God is there with you definitely. the very fact you have chosen this forum , there are so many people with you and definitely the lord will hear the prayers and the same boss will soon change his opinion about your husband. You should be cheerful and supportive to your husband . guruvayurappan will take care. god bless you all.

kala srinivasanOn Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM!!!!!!

(Ganesh)IS WORKING WITH A REPUTED COMPANY AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.WE HAVE JUST STARTED OUR LIFE HERE....HE IS A HARDWORKING PERSON,BUT HIS PERFORMANCES ARE ALL OVERSHADOWED BY HIS BOSS....WE DONT KNOW WHY? THAT BOSS DOESNT LIKE MY HUS AS HE IS PERFORMING WELL AND MORE THAN THAT GANESH IS HAVING SOME ADDITIONAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS THAN THE BOSS..AS ONCE HE SAID OPENLY TO HIM.......UNNECESSARILY HE IS BLAMING MY HUS.....AND MORE THAN THAT HE REPORTED TO THE GM THAT  GANESH IS NOT CAPABLE FOR THIS JOB...AT THE SAME TIME ANOTHER BOSS IN  THE SAME COMPANY HAS AN INTEREST TO TAKE HIM IN HIS TEAM,BUT  THE GM SHOULD GIVE THE CONSENT........THERE WILL BE A MEETING ON NOV 4TH ..AFTER THAT THEY WILL TAKE A DECISION.......WE WANT TO CONTINUE HERE....WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GO BACK IMMEDIATELY AS I AM PREGNANT...

...I DONT KNOW HOW I WITHSTAND THESE TENSIONS...GOD HAS TAKENAWAY MY FATHER AWAY ,LAST NOVEMBER......IF HE WAS WITH US ,HE DEFINITLY GIVES ME CONFIDENCE.....HE USED TO SAY ALWAYS TO ME " DONT WORRY MOLEY ...AYYAPPAN WILL LOOK AFTER US  " ...NOW NOBODY IS FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY MY TENSIONS FROM ME ,TO ASSURE ME.....HOW CAN I SAY THESE TENSIONS TO MY MOTHER .AS SHE IS ALREADY IN A GREAT SORROW...

... ,ALL OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND..... WE CAME HERE WITH LOTS OF HOPES....AND DREAMS......IT IS EASY TO DESTRUCT ONES CARRIER AND LIFE OUT OF JEALOUSY AND HATRED.........WE ARE LOOSING OUR CONFIDENCE IN OUR LIFE ITSELF.....TOTALLY BLANK........ONLY GURUVAYOORAPPAN CAN HELP US........WILL HE GIVE MY HUSBAND A  CHANCE TO SHOW HIS ABILITY?,NOW I AM RECITING NARAYANEEYAM.......IT IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME...I WANT TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE NOV 4.......PLEASE PRAY FOR US, FOR OUR LIFE...........

Dear Moley,Worrying is not going to help us.  As your father is not with us today with his physique, his blessings are always with you.  I have taken to address you as " moley " , as I can understand your feelings, and I am as old as or even older than your father, if he were alive today.   Ask your husband to be bold and have the courage of conviction.  His immediate boss will have to change his opinion about your husband and stand by him, if he gets convinced of your husband's merits, and his good intentions which are not meant to harm anybody.

Temporary problems like these are only passing phases.   Faith and implicit belief that He will solve our problems will hold him in good stead.May Lord Guruvayoorappan and Lord Ayyappan who is your father's Ishta-deivatam see that no harm is done to you.

Loving regardsK.V. Gopalakrishnan. On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:51 PM, sashikala srinivasan <sashikalasrinivasan wrote:

God is there with you definitely. the very fact you have chosen this forum , there are so many people with you and definitely the lord will hear the prayers and the same boss will soon change his opinion about your husband. You should be cheerful and supportive to your husband . guruvayurappan will take care. god bless you all.

kala srinivasanOn Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM!!!!!!

(Ganesh)IS WORKING WITH A REPUTED COMPANY AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.WE HAVE JUST STARTED OUR LIFE HERE....HE IS A HARDWORKING PERSON,BUT HIS PERFORMANCES ARE ALL OVERSHADOWED BY HIS BOSS....WE DONT KNOW WHY? THAT BOSS DOESNT LIKE MY HUS AS HE IS PERFORMING WELL AND MORE THAN THAT GANESH IS HAVING SOME ADDITIONAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS THAN THE BOSS..AS ONCE HE SAID OPENLY TO HIM.......UNNECESSARILY HE IS BLAMING MY HUS.....AND MORE THAN THAT HE REPORTED TO THE GM THAT  GANESH IS NOT CAPABLE FOR THIS JOB...AT THE SAME TIME ANOTHER BOSS IN  THE SAME COMPANY HAS AN INTEREST TO TAKE HIM IN HIS TEAM,BUT  THE GM SHOULD GIVE THE CONSENT........THERE WILL BE A MEETING ON NOV 4TH ..AFTER THAT THEY WILL TAKE A DECISION.......WE WANT TO CONTINUE HERE....WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GO BACK IMMEDIATELY AS I AM PREGNANT...

...I DONT KNOW HOW I WITHSTAND THESE TENSIONS...GOD HAS TAKENAWAY MY FATHER AWAY ,LAST NOVEMBER......IF HE WAS WITH US ,HE DEFINITLY GIVES ME CONFIDENCE.....HE USED TO SAY ALWAYS TO ME " DONT WORRY MOLEY ...AYYAPPAN WILL LOOK AFTER US  " ...NOW NOBODY IS FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY MY TENSIONS FROM ME ,TO ASSURE ME.....HOW CAN I SAY THESE TENSIONS TO MY MOTHER .AS SHE IS ALREADY IN A GREAT SORROW...

... ,ALL OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND..... WE CAME HERE WITH LOTS OF HOPES....AND DREAMS......IT IS EASY TO DESTRUCT ONES CARRIER AND LIFE OUT OF JEALOUSY AND HATRED.........WE ARE LOOSING OUR CONFIDENCE IN OUR LIFE ITSELF.....TOTALLY BLANK........ONLY GURUVAYOORAPPAN CAN HELP US........WILL HE GIVE MY HUSBAND A  CHANCE TO SHOW HIS ABILITY?,NOW I AM RECITING NARAYANEEYAM.......IT IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME...I WANT TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE NOV 4.......PLEASE PRAY FOR US, FOR OUR LIFE...........

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  

Dea Ashaji,

When there is Dharmam at your side, nothing bad can happen to your husband. ഭഗവാനàµâ€Â  കൂടെ ഉണàµà´Ÿà´¾à´•àµà´‚. ഓരോ പരീകàµà´·à´£à´™àµà´™à´³àµâ€Â  ആണàµ. May be He wants to avoid a bigger difficult situation by making you go through this phase. Leave everyhting to Bhagavaan and no doubt, He will guide your husband in the direction most beneficial for him and his family. Our sincere prayers are with you. If you are not able to sit and pray, just chant any naamam of Bhagavaan .

Regards an dprayers

savitri

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Achuthan Nair <anair1101 wrote:

Hari-OmThese type of incidents are common place in work places. But as stated , if it is a REPUTEd company they will never toletrate such nonsense. They will find the truth and sort out things. Your husband is a very capble, highly qualified Electrical Engineer.

As such there is no reason to worry ( worry will not solve problems ) and no need to stick around in Oman of all places. There are many other better places in the gulf area where living and working conditions are much better.

Electricl Engineers are very much in demand in those countries. The world renown German company, Seamens have branches all over and I am sure they would love to consider a candidate such as your husband. Keep trying and Bhagavan will show him a way.

jai shree krishna !Achuthan Nair. guruvayur , asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:>> GURUVAYOORAPPAN SARANAM!!!!!!>  

> ..WE ARE LIVING IN OMAN...MY HUSBAND > (Ganesh)IS WORKING WITH A REPUTED COMPANY AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.WE HAVE JUST STARTED OUR LIFE HERE....HE IS A HARDWORKING PERSON,BUT HIS PERFORMANCES ARE ALL OVERSHADOWED BY HIS BOSS....WE DONT KNOW WHY? THAT BOSS DOESNT LIKE MY HUS AS HE IS PERFORMING WELL AND MORE THAN THAT GANESH IS HAVING SOME ADDITIONAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS THAN THE BOSS..AS ONCE HE SAID OPENLY TO HIM.......UNNECESSARILY HE IS BLAMING MY HUS.....AND MORE THAN THAT HE REPORTED TO THE GM THAT  GANESH IS NOT CAPABLE FOR THIS JOB...AT THE SAME TIME ANOTHER BOSS IN  THE SAME COMPANY HAS AN INTEREST TO TAKE HIM IN HIS TEAM,BUT  THE GM SHOULD GIVE THE CONSENT........THERE WILL BE A MEETING ON NOV 4TH ..AFTER THAT THEY WILL TAKE A DECISION.......WE WANT TO CONTINUE HERE....WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GO BACK IMMEDIATELY AS I AM PREGNANT...

> ..I DONT KNOW HOW I WITHSTAND THESE TENSIONS...GOD HAS TAKENAWAY MY FATHER AWAY ,LAST NOVEMBER......IF HE WAS WITH US ,HE DEFINITLY GIVES ME CONFIDENCE.....HE USED TO SAY ALWAYS TO ME " DONT WORRY MOLEY ...AYYAPPAN WILL LOOK AFTER US  " ...NOW NOBODY IS FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY MY TENSIONS FROM ME ,TO ASSURE ME.....HOW CAN I SAY THESE TENSIONS TO MY MOTHER .AS SHE IS ALREADY IN A GREAT SORROW...

> .. ,ALL OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND..... WE CAME HERE WITH LOTS OF HOPES....AND DREAMS......IT IS EASY TO DESTRUCT ONES CARRIER AND LIFE OUT OF JEALOUSY AND HATRED.........WE ARE LOOSING OUR CONFIDENCE IN OUR LIFE ITSELF.....TOTALLY BLANK........ONLY GURUVAYOORAPPAN CAN HELP US........WILL HE GIVE MY HUSBAND A  CHANCE TO SHOW HIS ABILITY?,NOW I AM RECITING NARAYANEEYAM.......IT IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME...I WANT TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE NOV 4.......PLEASE PRAY FOR US, FOR OUR LIFE...........

>

Shree Krshnaaya Namaha!

In your distress, Sree Krishna Bhagavaan will certainly help you and assist your

husband in his difficult times.

I have gone through all kinds of agonies--job-related, health-related, and so on

and so forth. And I always prayed and miraculously my prayers were answered.

Sometimes it took longer than I could withstand, but in the meantime Naama Japam

and reciting Keertanams always brough solace.

The same thing has happened with countless number of people I know. Bhagavat

Kaarunyam is limitless.

You are doing praying deeply and on top of it all you are reading Shree

Naarayaneeyam. That is a potent Mantra in itself. I have learnt by heart three

of the Dashakams and time and again, those prayers recited with Bhakti have

saved me from many many difficult situations. I am sure I am not even aware of

many of the times that I was saved by Lord Krshna.

I and my family will pray for your family and your welfare.

Shree Raadhaa Krshnaaya Namaha!

DKM Kartha

(Mohanachandran)

Hari Om,,

This is the way how the corporates work, one or the either will be there to pull u down when u perform and the only way to sustain in the working place is to try hard and hard and not reacting to the incidents... and more than that pray to lord guruvayurappan and chant prayers and he will take u all the way without any problems,,,,, after all he is the only person who takes care of every devotees and trust him.......he is there next to u to help u...................

Hare rama Hare rama, rama rama hare hare

Hare krishna Hare krishna, Krishna krishna hare hare......................

Unnikrishnan

Bangalore--- On Thu, 29/10/09, asha gangakv <ashagangakv wrote:

asha gangakv <ashagangakv[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND............guruvayur Cc: ashagangakvDate: Thursday, 29 October, 2009, 2:50 PM

(Ganesh)IS WORKING WITH A REPUTED COMPANY AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.WE HAVE JUST STARTED OUR LIFE HERE....HE IS A HARDWORKING PERSON,BUT HIS PERFORMANCES ARE ALL OVERSHADOWED BY HIS BOSS....WE DONT KNOW WHY? THAT BOSS DOESNT LIKE MY HUS AS HE IS PERFORMING WELL AND MORE THAN THAT GANESH IS HAVING SOME ADDITIONAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS THAN THE BOSS..AS ONCE HE SAID OPENLY TO HIM.......UNNECESSA RILY HE IS BLAMING MY HUS.....AND MORE THAN THAT HE REPORTED TO THE GM THAT GANESH IS NOT CAPABLE FOR THIS JOB...AT THE SAME TIME ANOTHER BOSS IN THE SAME COMPANY HAS AN INTEREST TO TAKE HIM IN HIS TEAM,BUT THE GM SHOULD GIVE THE CONSENT..... ...THERE WILL BE A MEETING ON NOV 4TH ..AFTER THAT THEY WILL TAKE A DECISION.... ...WE WANT TO CONTINUE HERE....WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GO BACK IMMEDIATELY AS I AM PREGNANT...

...I DONT KNOW HOW I WITHSTAND THESE TENSIONS...GOD HAS TAKENAWAY MY FATHER AWAY ,LAST NOVEMBER.... ..IF HE WAS WITH US ,HE DEFINITLY GIVES ME CONFIDENCE.. ...HE USED TO SAY ALWAYS TO ME" DONT WORRY MOLEY ...AYYAPPAN WILL LOOK AFTER US "...NOW NOBODY IS FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY MY TENSIONS FROM ME ,TO ASSURE ME.....HOW CAN I SAY THESE TENSIONS TO MY MOTHER .AS SHE IS ALREADY IN A GREAT SORROW...

... ,ALL OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.. ... WE CAME HERE WITH LOTS OF HOPES....AND DREAMS...... IT IS EASY TO DESTRUCT ONES CARRIER AND LIFE OUT OF JEALOUSY AND HATRED...... ...WE ARE LOOSING OUR CONFIDENCE IN OUR LIFE ITSELF.....TOTALLY BLANK....... .ONLY GURUVAYOORAPPAN CAN HELP US........WILL HE GIVE MY HUSBAND A CHANCE TO SHOW HIS ABILITY?,NOW I AM RECITING NARAYANEEYAM. ......IT IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME...I WANT TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE NOV 4.......PLEASE PRAY FOR US, FOR OUR LIFE........ ...

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Asha,

Hare Krishna, Om namo narayana,

I 'm a very silent reader of this Group. I joined this group through a friend of mine when I started having a similar problem in my career. I did not know what to do and was floating in water but my Lord Kanna came in the form of my friend who is also know as Krishna Kumar much an elderly person to me who has tought me many things in life.

I joined this devotional Guru's and each one of them are blessed and given to us by Lord Kannan. I read these and most of the time am in tears.

I'm a lady and I had more severe problems in my office as well, but today Lord gave me those and I learnt what is world and I'm running my own office and he definetly blesses me in what ever I do. When am in trouble he comes to help me (whatever may be the situation) Trust him.

When I had some problem one of the Guru's wrote me to say OM NAMO BHAGAVADE VASUDEVAYA. I chant that always when ever I get time, when I pray. I feel very relaxed and that brings me great freshness in my mind.

GOD will never let us down. These are learning experience and from there one will develop strenght and confident.

Think of Lord Hanuman, and say Jai Sriram he will give inner power to face all your problems in life.

I shall pray for you both and have faith in Lord Kannan.

Hare Rame Hare Krishna

Regds,

Manjula

asha gangakv <ashagangakvguruvayur Cc: ashagangakvSent: Thu, 29 October, 2009 2:50:29 PM[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND............

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Om Namo Narayana....VasudevaDear Ashaganga,Don't worry at all...Guruvayoorappan will be with you and your husband...You are pregnant now so don't stress more...We all have to face one another problems in our life... though your husband is an engineer take this situation as simple because definitely he will be in good position...Krishna is there with you...don't think you have only one door...you have many doors to open....Lord Krishna..HE is with you...as a small kid...you are pregnant...so don't worry at all..everything will be ok...LOrd is there...Njanum guruvayoorappante kadaksham kondu pregnatanu...I am taking this opportunity to pray for you...Hare Krishna...angu ashagangayude prarthana kelkunnilee...ashaykkum, husbandinum

ellavidha aishwaryangalum koduthu kanumarakaname krishna..avarkum janikkan pogunna kunchinum anganu thunayagane...Guruvayoorappa...Narayana...Vasudeva...Vili Kettalum Deva...With Prayer and Love,With Best Regards, Sharmila Arun, Kuwait--- On Fri, 30/10/09, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980Re: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND............guruvayur Cc: ashagangakvDate: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 5:32 PM

Dear Asha,

Hare Krishna, Om namo narayana,

I 'm a very silent reader of this Group. I joined this group through a friend of mine when I started having a similar problem in my career. I did not know what to do and was floating in water but my Lord Kanna came in the form of my friend who is also know as Krishna Kumar much an elderly person to me who has tought me many things in life.

I joined this devotional Guru's and each one of them are blessed and given to us by Lord Kannan. I read these and most of the time am in tears.

I'm a lady and I had more severe problems in my office as well, but today Lord gave me those and I learnt what is world and I'm running my own office and he definetly blesses me in what ever I do. When am in trouble he comes to help me (whatever may be the situation) Trust him.

When I had some problem one of the Guru's wrote me to say OM NAMO BHAGAVADE VASUDEVAYA. I chant that always when ever I get time, when I pray. I feel very relaxed and that brings me great freshness in my mind.

GOD will never let us down. These are learning experience and from there one will develop strenght and confident.

Think of Lord Hanuman, and say Jai Sriram he will give inner power to face all your problems in life.

I shall pray for you both and have faith in Lord Kannan.

Hare Rame Hare Krishna

Regds,

Manjula

asha gangakv <ashagangakv@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comCc: ashagangakv@ gmail.comThu, 29 October, 2009 2:50:29 PM[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND..... .......

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!