IndiaDivine.org

Please pray for the departed soul of My Dear Mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sir,I pray her departed soul reach and remain as dust at the lotus feet of Lord Guruvatoor appan.Her place in your heart will be a vaccuum, nobody and nothing can replace it.bereaved daughter who lost her mother in Augustjayanthi :( --- On Sun, 15/11/09, gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25 wrote:gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25[Guruvayur] Please pray for the departed soul of My Dear Motherguruvayur Date: Sunday, 15 November, 2009, 5:28

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Gurudevs,

With profound grief , I have to inform all the devottees of this group about the demise of my mother at the age of 82 on 25th October 2009. Till the last moments of her life , she was in good health and was in senses . She departed for her heavenly abode chanting the Narayana Mantra . Due to my official obligations , I could not be there at her bed side , but my elder son who is studying in Kerala performed my duties for the last minutes. I could reach there in the evening flight from Delhi . And the next day she was cremated in the banks of Bharathapuzha at Pampady Ivor Madam .The Last rites were done there on 9th November on the 16th day and an ANNADANAM was organised at Narayanalayam Guruvayur on her memory. Though she has left us on deep sorrow , I on behalf of my family members request all Gurudevs to pray for the departed soul

NARYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Gopalakrishnan