IndiaDivine.org

LOOKING FOR A SPIRITUAL LIFE PARTNER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a 31 year old, good looking man from Kochi, Kerala, INdia. I have two post

graduate degrees and AM working as a trainer. I am the only son of my parents. A

vegetarian, my other talents are in writing and music. Spirituality is part of

me, and i am a devotee of Lord Vishnu. I am engaged in various spiritual

activities including satsang , meditation, pranayama etc and organisations like

ISKCON, ART OF living and so on. I am looking for a life partner who is deeply

spiritual and a vegetarian. An understanding and caring human being, matured and

who can be a true 'jeevan sathi' is what i am looking for. Caste, economic and

social status are not important for me.

Om Namo Narayana...Dear Anandji,Very happy to see such a mail in this group..definitely our Guruvayoorappan will give a good life partner for you...All the best for your bright future...Also i appreciate your view towards caste, economic and social factors...you are the real devotee of Lord Krishna....Om Namo Narayana...Vasudevaya Namah:With Prayer and Love, Sharmila Arun Kuwait--- On Wed, 18/11/09, anandmenon_1979 <anandmenon_1979 wrote:anandmenon_1979 <anandmenon_1979[Guruvayur] LOOKING FOR A SPIRITUAL LIFE PARTNERguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 18 November, 2009, 4:32 AM

I am a 31 year old, good looking man from Kochi, Kerala, INdia. I have two post graduate degrees and AM working as a trainer. I am the only son of my parents. A vegetarian, my other talents are in writing and music. Spirituality is part of me, and i am a devotee of Lord Vishnu. I am engaged in various spiritual activities including satsang , meditation, pranayama etc and organisations like ISKCON, ART OF living and so on. I am looking for a life partner who is deeply spiritual and a vegetarian. An understanding and caring human being, matured and who can be a true 'jeevan sathi' is what i am looking for. Caste, economic and social status are not important for me.

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!