IndiaDivine.org

Ekadasi - did you observe? share you experience.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs,

Hope everyone had the blessing of observing the Ekadasi in your own way. Please

share your personal experience of the day and how you observed the same for rest

of us to learn.

I was glad to get some Thulasi leaves on Ekadasi day from a friend's home.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

Hari Om !

Dear Sunilji...

We at our house comprising of my mother, husband and my daughter who is down in Bangalore from Dubai for her delivery had observed Ekadasi.  While we had to observe on the previous day the " Orikkal Oonu " and Ekadasi yesterday and Dwadasi today.

Every year on Guruvayoor Ekadasi day it is my mother's birthday too.  So we observe Ekadasi with an addition of a payasam without using rice.  We made Parippu Pradhaman yesterday.  As usual, I had my prayers starting with Vishnu Sahasra Namam and Narayaneeyam (min. 3 Dasakams) a sitting and praying.  Thereafter my way of chanting is while cooking in the kitchen throughout which also took place.

Can we have others' experiences?

2009/11/29 Sunil M <menon_sunil

Dear GuruDevs,Hope everyone had the blessing of observing the Ekadasi in your own way. Please share your personal experience of the day and how you observed the same for rest of us to learn.I was glad to get some Thulasi leaves on Ekadasi day from a friend's home.

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangaloremy blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.