IndiaDivine.org

EKADASI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Sunilji and other bakthas,

hope all of you had a nice ekadasi vratham. i started with my usual archana with

thulasi with OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA 108 times followed by OM KLEEM

KRISHANAYA GOVINDAYA GOPIJANAVALLABHAYA SWAHA 108 TIMES THEN TYPED IN

KOTINAMAJAPAM BLOG OM NAMO NARYANAYA 108 TIMES.CHANTED VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM, AND

PARAYANAM OF NARAYANEEYAM 23CHAPTERS FOLLOWED BY RASAKREEDA AND AGRE PASHYAMI.

DID MANASIKA POOJA AND TOOK MYSELF TO BHOOLOKA VAIKUNDAM.RICE AND SALT FREE

LUNCH,SIMPLE NEIVEDYAMS TO LORD. DID BHAGAVATH GEETHA PARAYANAM IST CHAPTER WITH

DHYANA SLOKAMS AND MEANINGS FROM PARAMARTHANANDA SITE, .IN OUR BUILDING WE HAVE

A COMMUNITY HALL WHERE WE CHANTED VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM AGAIN, IN THE EVENING,

SUDARSHANA ASHTAKAM, 108 GOVINDA NAMAS,AMBAREESHA CHARITHRAM,AND FEW MORE,.LAST

YEAR WE DID NARAYANEEYAM SAMPOORAM ON EKADASI DAY. THIS YEAR BY LORDS GRACE WE

INTEND TO DO ON NARAYANEEYAM DAY-DEC 13TH.THIS MORN DID SMALL POOJA WITH THULASI

AND MILK NEIVEDYAM FOR LORD FOLLOWED BY SAHASRANAMA JAPAM.SO THAT WAS MY EKADASI

DAY EVENTS. I FELT SAD THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO DO THE COMPLETE FASTING AND

APOLOGISED TO UNNI KANNAN FOR THAT.BUT FELT HAPPY THAT GURUVAYOORAPPAN WAS IN MY

THOUGHTS ALMOST ALL THROUGH THE DAY.

AFTER LONG TIME I AM POSTING

NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!!!

vijaya venkatesh

--

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Om Namo Naranaya

This is one of my BEST Ekadasi, the day started with the good news of the commencement of our 2nd Koti nama Yagnam. With blessings fromLord Guruvayoorappan, HE prompted our Sunil to launch this mission. The day went fast without my "fasting" or visiting any nearby "Temples". Bhagavan knows my case and HE "excused" me from these rituals but I did not consume "rice". We spent early morning in our Sanskrit class, then as promised to my teacher I started listening/reading entire Bhagavath Geetha, "listening" so that I would not make any wrong pronunciations, from "Dhyanam" to "Phalasthuthi". By the time it was completed, Ekadasi day was over. For the night enjoyed some fruits with the family. This morning when I lit the lamp for my morning prayers, a "light" struck my mind and I shared this with our teacher Sarojaji in today's class. I felt that I was one among many in this earth like that

match stick in the box. If we can light one lamp like our Sarojaji, teaching us Sanskrit, the light will go on and on. Like the match stick, we are all in the "box" of this earth and if we can give light to one person that chain will continue. That is the lesson that I learned after this Ekadasi day.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

vijayav47 <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 8:30:50 AM[Guruvayur] EKADASI

Sri Sunilji and other bakthas,hope all of you had a nice ekadasi vratham. i started with my usual archana with thulasi with OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA 108 times followed by OM KLEEM KRISHANAYA GOVINDAYA GOPIJANAVALLABHAYA SWAHA 108 TIMES THEN TYPED IN KOTINAMAJAPAM BLOG OM NAMO NARYANAYA 108 TIMES.CHANTED VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM, AND PARAYANAM OF NARAYANEEYAM 23CHAPTERS FOLLOWED BY RASAKREEDA AND AGRE PASHYAMI. DID MANASIKA POOJA AND TOOK MYSELF TO BHOOLOKA VAIKUNDAM.RICE AND SALT FREE LUNCH,SIMPLE NEIVEDYAMS TO LORD. DID BHAGAVATH GEETHA PARAYANAM IST CHAPTER WITH DHYANA SLOKAMS AND MEANINGS FROM PARAMARTHANANDA SITE, .IN OUR BUILDING WE HAVE A COMMUNITY HALL WHERE WE CHANTED VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM AGAIN, IN THE EVENING, SUDARSHANA ASHTAKAM, 108 GOVINDA NAMAS,AMBAREESHA CHARITHRAM,AND FEW MORE,.LAST YEAR WE DID NARAYANEEYAM SAMPOORAM ON EKADASI DAY. THIS YEAR BY LORDS GRACE WE INTEND TO DO ON NARAYANEEYAM DAY-DEC 13TH.THIS MORN DID SMALL POOJA WITH

THULASI AND MILK NEIVEDYAM FOR LORD FOLLOWED BY SAHASRANAMA JAPAM.SO THAT WAS MY EKADASI DAY EVENTS. I FELT SAD THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO DO THE COMPLETE FASTING AND APOLOGISED TO UNNI KANNAN FOR THAT.BUT FELT HAPPY THAT GURUVAYOORAPPAN WAS IN MY THOUGHTS ALMOST ALL THROUGH THE DAY.AFTER LONG TIME I AM POSTINGNARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!!!!!vijaya venkatesh ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.