IndiaDivine.org

Another Beautiful Old Malayalam Poem.HARI AUM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUMThe Malayalam poem given below is from my memory - if there are any errors please correct me. I would have learned it some time in my school days.The source and authorship of this poem is not known to me. If any of our learned members knows any details about it, including the meaning the same may kindly be shared either through this group or by personal emails.വെളàµà´•àµà´•àµà´®àµà´ªàµ‹à´³àµâ€ à´•àµà´³à´¿à´•àµà´•àµ‡à´£à´‚വെളàµà´¤àµà´¤ à´®àµà´£àµà´Ÿàµà´Ÿàµà´•àµà´•àµ‡à´£à´‚à´•à´°àµà´¤àµà´¤àµ‡à´±àµà´‚ കൊമàµà´ªà´¨à´¾à´¨à´ªàµà´ªàµà´±à´¤àµà´¤àµ‡à´±à´¿ നടകàµà´•àµ‡à´£à´‚ It can be translated as:Take

bath in the morning – wear white clothesMount on a powerful tusker (male elephant) – and go your way.Also see the attachment of the poem in a photo format for your convenience.Regards to all fellow devotees.urs affly nb nair. NB Nair, Scientific

Officer(Retired), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay.Phone # 09869030507. The Golden Conduct-Rule applicable to almost all religions:Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto YouRef. Religion for Dummies. ISBN: 07645-5264-3, page: 34.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 Photo(s)