IndiaDivine.org

PERUNGAVOOR KOIL KUMBABISHEGAM 11THDEC2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR AND RESPECTED WELLWISHERS AND DEVOTEES OF LORD SHIVA,NAMASKARAMS.LAST THREE OCCASIONS DURING THE FAG END END OF THE COMMENCEMENTY OF SHIVAALAYA KUMBAABISHEGAMS OF KUNANGERI NEAR KUMBAKONAM,AADANUR NEAR AARCOT & AARANI,SIRUNKUNDRAM NEAR SINGAPERUMAAL KOIL IN CHENGALPET DTI WAS HELPED BY MANY OF THESE VIEWERS IN CASH/KIND AND ALL THOSE FUNCTIONS WENT ON WELLSIMILARLY NOW AGAIN I AM BEFORE ALL OF YOU WITH THE MEGA NOBLE HOLY CELEBRATIONS OF PERUNGAVOOR SIVAALAYAM AS USUAL I SEEK YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP BY ALLMEANS TO MAKE THIS FUNCTION A GRAND SUCESSAN INVOLVEMENT IN SUCH UNIQUE DEED WILL TAKE YOU ON A LONGRUN IN BLESSING US SUITABLY BY SHIVA HIMSELFA LETTER WRITTEN ON THIS ENCLOSED FOR YOUR READY REFERNCE AND REPLYTOO.THE WRITER IS A WELLVERSED PERSONALITY IN THE FILELD OF JOURNALISM AND HINDU PHILASOPHYWHILE THANKING ALL IN ADVANCE I REMAIN ALWAYS IN SERVICES OF SHIVASHIVAAYANAMA988 412 6417<CHENNAI> OHM NAMA SHIVAYA! Dear Friends Sri.S.Laksminarayanan is well known to you all. An ardent devotee of Bhagwan Shiva, Sri.Lakshminarayanan has been in the filed of Temple renovation for the last two decades. In April 2007, I had requested you all for monetary help for the renovation of an ancient Temple at a village called Panayur in Kanchipuram District of Tamil Madu, and again in October 2008, I had sent an appeal for monetary help for the renovation of another Shiva Temple at a village called Nambarai near Timiri in Vellore District. Many of you have honoured my request and helped for the noble cause and now both the temples are being maintained well by the villagers, and pujas are properly performed. Sri Lakshminarayanan has taken up yet another project of renovating"Sri Meenakshi Amman sametha Sri Sundareswarar Thirukkovil" at Perungavoor village near Ponneri in Thiruvallur District. Built by the Cholas, the temple has a "Gajaprashta Vimana". Apart from the main Deities, the temple also has separate sannidhis for Vinayaga, Muruga, Durga, Mahavishnu, Bairava, Dakshinamurthy and other parivara murthis. Sage Agasthya is believed to have worshipped at this temple and the great sage of Kanchi Sri Paramacharya Mahaperiyava had also visited and stayed in this temple for a few hours during his pilgrimage. As per the blessings of Paramacharya, the villagers have worked together under the guidance of experienced sevaks like Sri Lakshminarayanan and almost completed the renovation. The Kumbabishekam (Consecration ceremony) has been fixed for the 11th of December 2009 and it will be performed under the direct guidance and blessings of His Holiness Sri Seethalaa Pattaraga Swamigal, Founder of Seethala Temple, Walajapet, His Holiness Sri Muralidara Swamikal, Founder of Sri Dhanvanthri Temple, His Holiness Sri Santha Swamikal, Sarvamangala Peetam, Thiruvalam. The estimated cost of renovation including Kumbabishekam is Rs. 3.9 lakhs. While the major works are completed with the collections so far, Rs.60,000/- is required to complete the remaining finishing works. Therefore, on behalf of Shri. Lakshminarayanan and his team of Sevaks, I appeal to you all, to extend a helping hand for achieving this noble cause The Cheques or Demand Drafts may be drawn in favour of `Arulmigu Sundareswarar Alaya Thiruppani Kuzhu', and sent to the following address: Arulmigu Sundareswarar Alaya Thiruppani Kuzhu,Sri.T.Venkatesan, 60, Seeniamman Kovil Street,Tondiarpet, Chennai – 600081. Details for electronic transfer of money: A/c Name: Arulmigu Sundareswarar Alaya Thiruppani KuzhuA/c Number: 008100710400121Savings Account, Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank,Washermanpet, Chennai – 600021.Bank IFSC Code: TMBL0000008 Sri T.Venkatesan could be contacted at his mobile number 0-9444352848 and Sri.S.Lakshminarayanan could be contacted at 0-9884126417 and at his e-mail id:siva2sivan Thanking You All, Namaskarams B.R.Haran,Chennai. PS: The complete details of the Sri Meenakshi sametha Sundareswarar Temple, Perungavoor, can be seen with pictures of renovation and festivities (slide shows) at http://perungavoor.blogspot.com/