IndiaDivine.org

GEETHOPATHESAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Start Your Day with this Gita Verse

A GITA VERSE FOR YOU: The senses are said to be superior to the body, the mind is superior to the senses, the intellect is superior to the mind, and the Self is superior to the intellect. Thus, knowing the Self to be the highest, and controlling the mind by the intellect that is purified by spiritual practices, one must kill this mighty enemy, lust, O Arjuna, with the sword of true knowledge of the Self. (3.42-43)

Text courtesy of American Gita Society, www.gita-society.com. Used without a written permission for non-commercial / educational purposes only."

jai shree krishna !

Hallo groups,

please advise me where we can download swami sandeep chithanya's Gita yajna mp3 file.

If anybody know site details please advise me.

Thanks

....Omnamobhagavathe vasudevaya...--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Tigers tail <anair1101 wrote:

Tigers tail <anair1101[Guruvayur] GEETHOPATHESAMguruvayur Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 7:46 PM

A GITA VERSE FOR YOU: The senses are said to be superior to the body, the mind is superior to the senses, the intellect is superior to the mind, and the Self is superior to the intellect. Thus, knowing the Self to be the highest, and controlling the mind by the intellect that is purified by spiritual practices, one must kill this mighty enemy, lust, O Arjuna, with the sword of true knowledge of the Self. (3.42-43)

Text courtesy of American Gita Society, www.gita-society. com. Used without a written permission for non-commercial / educational purposes only."

jai shree krishna !

Om Namo Narayanaya

Kindly visit www.sobg.org or http://www.schoolofbhagavadgita.org/ which is Swamy Sandeep Chaithanya's website. I am not sure "free" down-loading is available from this site.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

madhu nair <kgmgroupsguruvayur Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 9:27:31 AMRe: [Guruvayur] GEETHOPATHESAM

Hallo groups,

please advise me where we can download swami sandeep chithanya's Gita yajna mp3 file.

If anybody know site details please advise me.

Thanks

....Omnamobhagavathe vasudevaya.. .--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Tigers tail <anair1101 > wrote:

Tigers tail <anair1101 >[Guruvayur] GEETHOPATHESAMguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, December 12, 2009, 7:46 PM

Text courtesy of American Gita Society, www.gita-society. com. Used without a written permission for non-commercial / educational purposes only."

jai shree krishna !